over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T; Squatters

cage99

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I keep reading these nightmares where people’s properties have been taken over by some low life. Basically your home gets destroyed and you’re handcuffed on what you can do. Hell the police won’t even be able to do anything!

I figured I see this in my area in NOLA, but I have yet to read any articles or see any news coverage here regarding squatters. Seems like the Atlanta area is being hit hard by these shady fucks.

Personally I’d get locked up, cause I’d kick the door down and be physically tossing anyone I came across. Along with my close friends helping me along the way. So we’d all be taking a trip to OPP lock up.

Has anyone here had this happen to them or a friend/relative?? If so how did you handle it? Most have to deal with the court system and that takes 6 months to a year!!!!! That’s just INSANE to me!!!! No way I could wait a year for the court system while these low life pieces of shit destroy what I’ve busted my ass for….

Absolute nightmare!!!

Cage

I keep reading these nightmares where people’s properties have been taken over by some low life. Basically your home gets destroyed and you’re handcuffed on what you can do. Hell the police won’t even be able to do anything!

I figured I see this in my area in NOLA, but I have yet to read any articles or see any news coverage here regarding squatters. Seems like the Atlanta area is being hit hard by these shady fucks.

Personally I’d get locked up, cause I’d kick the door down and be physically tossing anyone I came across. Along with my close friends helping me along the way. So we’d all be taking a trip to OPP lock up.

Has anyone here had this happen to them or a friend/relative?? If so how did you handle it? Most have to deal with the court system and that takes 6 months to a year!!!!! That’s just INSANE to me!!!! No way I could wait a year for the court system while these low life pieces of shit destroy what I’ve busted my ass for….

Absolute nightmare!!!

Cage
40 CAL , go with BEAR SPRAY FIRST , light the place up with the bear spray and DIP , also smoke style grenades , find a felon who is fresh out and is validated and needs work

witch finger fire crackers

40 CAL , go with BEAR SPRAY FIRST , light the place up with the bear spray and DIP , also smoke style grenades , find a felon who is fresh out and is validated and needs work

witch finger fire crackers
You got my mentality for this scenario… Cause that’s exactly my vision! I’d have my FN.45 suppressed in case things pop, 12 gauge bullpup shotgun with steel shot. It won’t kill but it will hurt like a bitch. Definitely flash bangs & bear spray… Neighbors would think a war zone just popped off!

Cage

The only time i hear of such things is on the news.

I see this a lot in Oregon, Washington and Ca. They seem to have extremely favorable tenant laws. I deal with it in a indirect sense with my job. If the squatters have kids you are especially fucked good luck kicking them out and when you finally do your property is gonna look like a crack den.

I see this a lot in Oregon, Washington and Ca. They seem to have extremely favorable tenant laws. I deal with it in an indirect sense with my job. If the squatters have kids you are especially fucked good luck kicking them out and when you finally do your property is gonna look like a crack den.
Took my buddy 6 months to evict squatters with kids in northwest NJ. Judge kept extending their time. Finally got a new judge who ordered them out by a certain a date but then the sheriffs wouldn’t execute the order. Bizarre and frustrating. They finally up and left one night and trashed the place before they left.

Squatters are on my list of people who should be “executed with no exceptions.”

Took my buddy 6 months to evict squatters with kids in northwest NJ. Judge kept extending their time. Finally got a new judge who ordered them out by a certain a date but then the sheriffs wouldn’t execute the order. Bizarre and frustrating. They finally up and left one night and trashed the place before they left.

Squatters are on my list of people who should be “executed with no exceptions.”
How much did it cost him going through all that bullshit?? Does the home owner insurance help out with repairs? I can’t imagine how frustrating that would be! Definitely an easy way for someone to be killed.

Cage

I see this a lot in Oregon, Washington and Ca. They seem to have extremely favorable tenant laws. I deal with it in a indirect sense with my job. If the squatters have kids you are especially fucked good luck kicking them out and when you finally do your property is gonna look like a crack den.
Yeah, I feel for the land lords… Now I’m talking about the mom & pop decent land lords who were fucked during Covid. Sooooo many people fucked over there landlords under the guise that they couldn’t pay their bills due to Covid. In essence they ended up with 2.5 year squatting situation!

Living in the Deep South I struggle to wrap my head around the loose laws on the West coast.

Cage

Damn brother, thought you needed some advice on increasing your back squat when I clicked on this thread

This is a very annoying issue though. And when people think of squatters usually homeless and drug addicts come to mind, but recently AirBnb owners have had to deal with this too here and there, sometimes on very expensive properties. I remember it took a bunch of money and over a year to get a woman out of a million dollar home

Yea dude if you do anything like you're proposing you're only going to give the squatters more rights. Hire a lawyer and start the eviction process! Don't take it personally this is just a loss that every business has. Pad your other rents to make up/plan for losses like these. I have a buddy in real estate/real estate management and these are his words. He said they have laws that are different from state to state so get a lawyer. He said don't try and do it yourself.

I’m 1hr away from you and I’m certain an eviction notice and they have to vacate in 7-14 days I think. It may very in different parishes. JOP has an office next time mine.
You’re right about renters not paying during Covid. Thankfully mine paid.

In California especially, they are likely to be on fentanyl, methamphetamine or other hard drugs - which can make them dangerous, both biologically and otherwise

Imagine not being able to rely on the police in such an event.. makes you wonder what we are even paying taxes for

It happens quite often here, not just in big mega cities, even in small towns and villages in the middle of nowhere. We have very strong renter protection laws in Germany. My Grandparents were renting out an apartment in the town they lived in. The people living in it stopped paying rent for a year. It took that long to get them evicted. The place was a complete mess afterwards, requiring a lot of work and money for materials to be completely redone. The rent wasn't even much, that was in the 90s, living room was cheap in that time. My grandparents lost more money than they ever made out of this property.

They sold it after renovating it, never again wanting to deal with private renters.

How much did it cost him going through all that bullshit?? Does the home owner insurance help out with repairs? I can’t imagine how frustrating that would be! Definitely an easy way for someone to be killed.

Cage
Wish I could give you a number but I don’t remember exactly. I think it about 15-20k after all was said and done, including lost rent.

Damn brother, thought you needed some advice on increasing your back squat when I clicked on this thread

This is a very annoying issue though. And when people think of squatters usually homeless and drug addicts come to mind, but recently AirBnb owners have had to deal with this too here and there, sometimes on very expensive properties. I remember it took a bunch of money and over a year to get a woman out of a million dollar home
Thought I read a story abt something similar to this in NJ or NY???

Cage

Yea dude if you do anything like you're proposing you're only going to give the squatters more rights. Hire a lawyer and start the eviction process! Don't take it personally this is just a loss that every business has. Pad your other rents to make up/plan for losses like these. I have a buddy in real estate/real estate management and these are his words. He said they have laws that are different from state to state so get a lawyer. He said don't try and do it yourself.
One MAJOR weakness is PATIENCE!!!!! I absolutely do not have any at all… I’d 100% would end up kicking in the door! I’d pay a price for it, but it’d be worth it for me!

Cage

In California especially, they are likely to be on fentanyl, methamphetamine or other hard drugs - which can make them dangerous, both biologically and otherwise

Imagine not being able to rely on the police in such an event.. makes you wonder what we are even paying taxes for
That’s what I wonder too… If police are handicapped then something needs to change instantly so they can assist! Or else what’s the point of having them.

Cage

It happens quite often here, not just in big mega cities, even in small towns and villages in the middle of nowhere. We have very strong renter protection laws in Germany. My Grandparents were renting out an apartment in the town they lived in. The people living in it stopped paying rent for a year. It took that long to get them evicted. The place was a complete mess afterwards, requiring a lot of work and money for materials to be completely redone. The rent wasn't even much, that was in the 90s, living room was cheap in that time. My grandparents lost more money than they ever made out of this property.

They sold it after renovating it, never again wanting to deal with private renters.
I’m sorry to hear that… It’s a shame for renters to be given soooooo many bullshit chances all while destroying the home and not paying shit. They need to be shot immediately upon exit so they don’t do this to another person!

Cage

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner