over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WBC 20,000...WTF

No I dont...Im going to have to grab my medical records as soon as they are available...plus I do realize this is all with 1 blood draw. Serial blood tests will be interesting as I will be able to look at my trends...

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

If you have recent blood work maybe you can look over it and see if it started to trend a certain way over the last few months or year.

Last edited:
I'm definitely done with tren...dont worry about that...my right knee is bone on bone...if I'm not on NPP or ND, I can barely put weight on my right leg.

Yes...bone pain like crazy as of late...started around 2 years ago but put it off as just normal aches and pains. I sweat like a mother fucker...even when it's cold. Bruisng...meh...sometimes.

The sweat it can be triggered by fear or anxiety, this is often referred to as a cold sweat. It comes on suddenly and results in cool, damp skin. It is the body's reaction to stress as part of the fight or flight response that helps us to react in a dangerous situation. You have to much stress in your life. I would eliminate the wryness about loosing muscle size, probable you worry about this a lot.

The sweat it can be triggered by fear or anxiety, this is often referred to as a cold sweat. It comes on suddenly and results in cool, damp skin. It is the body's reaction to stress as part of the fight or flight response that helps us to react in a dangerous situation. You have to much stress in your life. I would eliminate the wryness about loosing muscle size, probable you worry about this a lot.
I don't care about keeping a certain muscle size, only enough mass(using the word mass lightly also)to continue to be active enough to stay healthy. Forget body building...its only about trying to be healthy enough to help my wife and be a father to my children...period.

White count is definitely high.. what were your other immune markers? Monocytes, eosinophils, basophils etc? Some lab results will give you gran % etc ?

Saw the doctor...

SO for starters...Im pretty sure he thinks I use anabolics...denied it...

We spoke about my symptoms and he is concerned about a few hematological anomolies...

Cbc, ldh, bcr-abl, jak2 and flow cytometry are the blood tests he is doing.

SO it looks like the bcr-abl is to rule out chronic meyelogenous leukemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia and acute meyelogenous leukemia.

The Jak2 is for r/o meyeloproliferative neoplasms.

And flow cytometry is the technology used to analyze the samples as far as I can tell...tantamount to gc/ms for urine drug screening...

https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home/life-science/cell-analysis/flow-cytometry.html

I'm not sure what to make of it all....

A part of my mind is telling me that my fatigue was the tren and my undiagnosed sleep apnea....the bone pain is shitty genetics...and the ⏫wbc is a stress response or something related to my gear.

None the less...im pretty sure he thinks I'm juicing and its causing problems....just something about his comments regarding my high platelets and H/H....

But there is still a legitimate chance one of these blood tests may show something....just my guess...

Anyway....im HRT from here on out...

BN

Saw the doctor...

We spoke about my symptoms and he is concerned about a few hematological anomolies...

SO it looks like the bcr-abl is to rule out chronic meyelogenous leukemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia and acute meyelogenous leukemia.

And flow cytometry is the technology used to analyze the samples as far as I can tell...tantamount to gc/ms for urine drug screening...

https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home/life-science/cell-analysis/flow-cytometry.html

A part of my mind is telling me that my fatigue was the tren and my undiagnosed sleep apnea....the bone pain is shitty genetics...and the ⏫wbc is a stress response or something related to my gear.

None the less...im pretty sure he thinks I'm juicing and its causing problems....just something about his comments regarding my high platelets and H/H....

But there is still a legitimate chance one of these blood tests may show something....just my guess...

BN

Thanks for updating us. It sounds like he's covering all the bases. I would have been honest about the gear use, but that's just me. He will find out one way or another and then not trust you going forward. Keep us updated on the results. Hoping this all comes out negative.

Thanks for updating us. It sounds like he's covering all the bases. I would have been honest about the gear use, but that's just me. He will find out one way or another and then not trust you going forward. Keep us updated on the results. Hoping this all comes out negative.
I've started running test e 250mg every 10 days and Deca 125 every 10 days...shouldnt be too far off...

Plus I don't want a history of it in my Insurance records

You didn't say your H/H or platelet numbers but you did say they were high. I don't know how much you mean but with the fact you're still on test and nandrolone, which will make that worse, I'd really look to donate blood.

Saw the doctor...

BN

As someone previously said...

What are the eosoniphils, neutrophils, lymphocytes from your test?

These should have been included in your first CBC.

As someone previously said...

What are the eosoniphils, neutrophils, lymphocytes from your test?

These should have been included in your first CBC.
Right...so when I go back this coming Friday I'm requesting a copy of my labs.

I went to medical records last Friday and they(the original labs) were not available at that time. They told me to check back Monday(tomorrow) and they should be g2g.

BN

If you are very serious about you health, than I would stop deca and I would not inject 250mg every 10 days.
UPDATE...still waiting on my bone marrow biopsy results but my labs have returned to normal aside of an H&H on the higher side of the normal range and I'm otherwise feeling great. I'm inclined to think my problem was the tren really...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner