over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird Ass NIGHT :0 ! prostate massage

You know what would be cool? If we started keeping secrets. Like, if right now we started to just keep certain things a secret and never shared them with anyone. That would be the shit! :D

:yeahthat:
that is one of the funniest posts i have read in a while i spit up my protein drink and it came out of my nose...holy shit dude thats great

Lmao at this thread! Ewwww grossss! Wasnt a cougar it was a she male with long fake nails really wanna do your ass! ;)

kinda reminds me of the time i was getting a blowjob off a thai girl in thailand

while she was sucking my dick, her tongue made her way to my balls (so i thought okay cool)

unfortunately that tongue ventured further and i felt wat a women with her hand gripping my dick and her tongue in my ass feels like

but becoz she was 34, and i was 21 i didnt wanna seem like a noob, so i let her continue,

i was just kinda awkward wen she tried to kiss me later on..........,

and then wen she peed on the toilet with the door open.........

Last edited:
When I was in college I took a weekend road trip to Philly with a couple of the football players. I have never played football. So anyway, one of the guys invited a prostitute into the car to give him a blow job. Because the rest of us where respectable young men of high moral bearing, we left the car to allow our friend Joe-Pig some privacy. After about 20 seconds the prostitute left the car. Job done! We each gave her a better look and realized her was a him. :eek:

We all wanted to vomit. So we told Joe that he was just blown by a guy.

"well, it felt great"

And Joe would be way down near the bottom of your list of guys to make angry.

You missed out! Have her do it again and finish, come back and tell us then.

I personally like shoving cinder blocks up my ass, that way when people ask "are you shitting bricks"? I can honestly answer, "why yes i am"! :D

kinda reminds me of the time i was getting a blowjob off a thai girl in thailand

while she was sucking my dick, her tongue made her way to my balls (so i thought okay cool)

unfortunately that tongue ventured further and i felt wat a women with her hand gripping my dick and her tongue in my ass feels like

but becoz she was 34, and i was 21 i didnt wanna seem like a noob, so i let her continue,

i was just kinda awkward wen she tried to kiss me later on..........,

and then wen she peed on the toilet with the door open.........

lmao you are officially gay....:D thats fucking scary! I would have chop her cock off the toilet bowl....bitch!

U never saw the movie Road trip when they go to donate sperm for money. The guy that plays Stiffler in American pie gets a massage.

for me it's a cougar LOL !

No she said her ex husband loved when she did it to him, I would never fuck married women

But seriously I didn't even know you could orgasm from prostate massages !! this was the first time I heard about it and looked it up online... I would have tried it but it makes me feel gay even tho no man is involved

Raw,
First thing…………. stop bullshitting……..she was elbow deep in your ass and you were bagging for more. Come on now tell the truth. You Loved It!!!! HAHAHAHA :eek:

GF got fuk't up one night and licked my ass. Ive been trying to get her fuk't up every since.

You know what would be cool? If we started keeping secrets. Like, if right now we started to just keep certain things a secret and never shared them with anyone. That would be the shit! :D

second that

This was a good laugh I needed. I guess all is how comfortable you are and how down and dirty you actually wanna get. If you enjoyed it and it was a women hell more power to ya if ya didn't like it at all then don't do it again simple. Tell her to lick your ass anyways though I know that feels good ;) I married a couger my wife is almost 38 I am 27 Older women know what they want.

lol why would someone lick my hairy asshole where I shit from ??? God what's wrong with you people...

I love licking my girls ass, I have an infatuation with her ass, as for me, that area is restricted :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws