over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird Ass NIGHT :0 ! prostate massage

WTF this is one funny ass thread lol! Anyway, years ago I had a roommate who happen to be my cousin, one day I came into the apartment and I hear my cousin screaming in his bedroom, so I thought I was weird because I've never heard him screaming and yelling in ecstasy in such a way and since he was dating a girl I let it be.

The next day I get up and I went to the kitchen to make me some coffee and my cousin happens to be up, so he apologizes to me and said "sorry if I kept you up all nite, but I had the BEST sex and experience in my life. My GF licked my asshole for the first time, fingered me meanwhile doing her in the missionary position and I came multiple fucking times and I just couldn't stop!"

So I was kinda shocked about all of this and I told him not to EVER tell me his bedroom stories and to keep that shit to himself and his GF. Lastly, I told him that if liked the finger up his ass that much than maybe in the future hell like the real thing and have a dick up his ass and hell turn gay!!!

Guess what fellas!??? Now he is a fag!!!!

I have a friend that has to pay for that type of attention. He tried to get his girl to do it and she said " mother f-r i was your shit stained under wear!" He was looking for a lick not a masage though.:naughty:

I love licking my girls ass, I have an infatuation with her ass, as for me, that area is restricted :D

LOL

I'm not afraid to admit I do the same, and I enjoy the hell out of it. It probably helps shes only 120 lbs and she rarely takes a crap. It stays sparkling clean 24/7 :D

As for me I wouldnt be comfortable with my girl doing that to me. Not because of the fact that some of you are calling it borderline gay, but because when I eat as much as I do and take as many shits as a I do, theres no way in hell that its gonna be even remotely clean. I'd have to spend at least an hour in the shower before hand to prepare for that LOL

If she gave me a forewarning though I'd totally be down to try it out :headbang:

Last edited:
you guys are sick~ lol, Hmmm, I will let her lick me up all but to stick her finger inside the holiest of the holes NOT! Maybe I'm to reserve but damn, personally i dont see how that can be fun or enjoyable. Personally I would feel like I was being raped, victimized, etc. lol :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Uh...ever heard of soap and water?:rolleyes:

okay, what about the shit that's left in the asshole ?

what if it comes out ? what if the bacteria inside asshole come outside of the asshole

what if it comes out ? what if the bacteria inside asshole come outside of the asshole

Doesnt come out. Unless shes crapping on you. Use your tongue to push it back it in her bro. Try it. I love doing that shit to my girl after she comes out of the shower

Doesnt come out. Unless shes crapping on you. Use your tongue to push it back it in her bro. Try it. I love doing that shit to my girl after she comes out of the shower

Huh...push that chit back up inside her...with your tongue ? ? ?

hahaa!

I knew you had a sense of humor Rory....but this is over the top.

Ive eaten my girls ass out fresh out the shower for the last 2 years, never once did we have "an accident" . We've done anal at least 6 or 7 times since we've been together, and Ive never ended up with shit on my meat. She knows when she has clean pipes and she only allows me when she knows for sure.

You know what would be cool? If we started keeping secrets. Like, if right now we started to just keep certain things a secret and never shared them with anyone. That would be the shit! :D

That's a damn good idea!

The double stuff is a great finisher after a night of sex. rabbit vibe in her pussy and me in her ass. The ex would cum so many times she was a puddle afterwards.

Prostate massages are great, they are the male gspot. And really good for your health too. Cum like a volcano and ready for more!

Interesting to read the different opinions of everyone.

The double stuff is a great finisher after a night of sex. rabbit vibe in her pussy and me in her ass. The ex would cum so many times she was a puddle afterwards.

Prostate massages are great, they are the male gspot. And really good for your health too. Cum like a volcano and ready for more!

Lately, thats how we keep finishing our adventures. I stuff the ass and she either stuffs herself of fucks her hitachi wand..... Like you said, fuckin puddles!

LoL! you are such a dumb arse...lmao...Just fucking sanitise her fucking arse out lmao!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131