advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF talks to ex a lot ... red flag or being an asshole?

If she’s doing things like answering the phone every time he calls, especially when you 2 are making out, that’s a problem. Tell her that it bothers you, and that if it’s important, he can leave a message. If he starts leaving messages for her that aren’t important, then she needs to tell him to knock it off, she’s not “on call” 24/7. If it’s some kind of legitimate emergency, sure, but if it’s asking stupid questions like cough syrup after brushing teeth, there’s the fucking internet for shit like that, or he can make an “executive decision” and get on with life.

The important thing here is that she tells him to knock it off, not you. You can’t go telling the guy to leave her alone without looking jealous and controlling, and that’s exactly how you’ll look to anyone who doesn’t know your side of the story, or your point of view on this. If it doesn’t come from her, he’s not going to respect it anyway, to him you’re just some dude dipping his dick in the mother of his little girl, the woman that used to be his wife. She needs to understand that this is important, and that as good as a relationship the two of you have, it’s not going to improve, and will actually probably get worse if he doesn’t stop with unnecessary phone calls.

It’s a tough spot to be in for both of you. Clearly she’s done with him from a marriage point of view, and they’re still trying to figure out the financials, but he’s going to be a part of her life for as long as her daughter is a child, and perhaps even longer than that. If he’s the type of guy who always “needs” her advice on everything, and she keeps allowing him to do this, then you might need to find yourself another girl, one with less baggage. On the other hand, when (or if) this idiot eventually finds himself a girlfriend of his own, he’s bound to be less needy, or he’s going to find himself getting dumped a lot, girls aren’t going to put up with that shit either!

I'd just ignore the issue. He's an ex for a reason and she wants to be a good mother and wants the best for her daughter while she's with him.

I've been there and done that. I'm on my 3rd. I barely speak to my kids mom, my 2nd ex had to talk to her ex every day about kids and now my 3rd talks to her ex probably more than I know about but its harmless.

You might tell her it bothers you but just be indifferent to it and it will save you some mental stress. She's in your bed every night, right?

BPP

I'd just ignore the issue. He's an ex for a reason and she wants to be a good mother and wants the best for her daughter while she's with him.

I've been there and done that. I'm on my 3rd. I barely speak to my kids mom, my 2nd ex had to talk to her ex every day about kids and now my 3rd talks to her ex probably more than I know about but its harmless.

You might tell her it bothers you but just be indifferent to it and it will save you some mental stress. She's in your bed every night, right?

BPP

LOL

Jesus Christ this is the definition of ignorance is bliss.

She is fucking him. I 100% guarantee it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws