over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't get over Ex

Have you ever used trest? I can’t say enough good things of how it makes me feel. And that’s only 7.5- 10 mg ED.
WAYYYY less anxious and just overall almost euphoric feeling.
Negative. I have not.

End of day there are too many females out there to be hung up on ONE.
Especially with no kids together.
She may be getting drilled by someone else. But that's ok. At least you don't have to cut her a monthly check in the form of alimony or child support... and still getting drilled by someone else. in other words she's getting drilled by another but at least not on your dime.
You escaped for free. Now up the tren, get some conversation(game) about yourself, and go bag a fatty.

End of day there are too many females out there to be hung up on ONE.
Especially with no kids together.
She may be getting drilled by someone else. But that's ok. At least you don't have to cut her a monthly check in the form of alimony or child support... and still getting drilled by someone else. in other words she's getting drilled by another but at least not on your dime.
You escaped for free. Now up the tren, get some conversation(game) about yourself, and go bag a fatty.
Yep! Too many fish in the sea brother for this kinda shiz!! Plus, I just love talking to new women and seeing what kind of feedback I get from them! It’s like a game! And you know how much women love games! Lol

"don't honestly know if she convinced herself I raped her at one point"

"No offense, but that's not closure to my brain"

"I've kept myself from even driving by her house so I'm fairly proud of that given how much I miss her."

Those are all your words.

At 51 I have been married, divorced, experienced a stillbirth, had a woman try to convince me a child she had with somebody else was mine, was a team sergeant of a team that got 4 purple hearts in two days with two of those teammates literally losing their heads and one of them losing their leg. Oh and one of those teammates that got killed took my spot because I was wounded two days prior. With that...... there's no going back

Closure is either acceptance and moving on or a crutch for those that can't.

I'm sure some Jaws dropped here to see someone talk about a relationship and the notion of rape in that relationship.

Going by a person's house that cuts off all forms of communication with you is stalking and has nothing to do with love.

You can either keep your distance from her or put yourself in a situation where the courts will give you a stern reminder to.
This should put your problem in perspective right here.

You're in your mid 30s, if your shit is together go out and meet someone new. If your shit isn't together, get your shit together then start looking. If you're a decent looking guy, decent shape, decent job and decent personality your friends will help you find someone or a girl will make it apparent she's interested.

It sounds like you need to build a foundation in yourself and know who you are as a single man, then find a woman. Girls in their 20s date guys in their 40s, you've got time. Stop romanticizing relationships with 50 year bs. You need to be capable of 5 first and you need to do some self reflection why you haven't yet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity