over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird back acne issues. Please help.

shreddersteve

Newbies
I ran my first cycle of sustanon for 10 weeks. Didn't have acne or really any negative sides other than inject site pain. As soon as I started PCT (nolvadex and Bioforge, a natural test booster) I saw some mild back acne. By the 4th week of PCT it was severe. Now I'm a month past PCT and my back acne is worse than ever! I can't even take my shirt off. I'm not taking anything hormonal at all. I've tried mega doses of pantothenic acid (B5). I've tried saw palmetto to block the DTH, which I assume is the major cause. I tried someof my wife's acne scrub on my shoulders. I even bought some special soap that's supposed to help.

Nothing is helping.:(

Anyone have any other suggestions. Would hitting the tanning beds help?

deff start tanning but this also happens to me its like while im on stuff my acne clears up and while on off almost the whole time i have back shoulder acne. it sucks mine comes and goes so its not constant but it still sucks. try buying proactive i did and used it twice a day and helped big time just have your girl put the lotion on your back!! good luck man if nothing else hit up a dermatologist

I had the same problem after taking a PH, the back and shoulder acne was so bad I never took my shirt off in front of people.

The acne stayed for almost 2 years, I tried every soap under the sun, and B5 for months, nothing worked for me.

I finally got script for Doxycycline and it cleared me up, and now I look normal again. I had a script from a doc, but here is a link that I was thinking of using to order more just to have on hand for my current cycle if it comes back.

**broken link removed**

Hope it helps, good luck

have you tried Accutane? in my opinion (Accutane is going to be your best bet)
take Accutane for a few months (you can get it prescribed from your dermatologist).

Last edited:
accutane can be very harsh, i would say use that as a last resort.

accutane can be very harsh, i would say use that as a last resort.

but bro, as far as i know tetracyline group of drugs interfere with protien synthesis(it basically their mechanism of action for fucking the bacteria)....it may interfere the overall protien sysnthesis rate ....

IMHO

And from my experience - your estrogen is out of control. Your PCT didn't do enough. You had a huge post-cycle estrogen spike. And it continues because your natty levels of test may still be suppressed. So the Estrogen is running wild.

At 46 I finally went the Accutane route. After 30 years - no more acne. But it is harsh. I was on 40mg BID for 5 months.

have you tried Accutane? in my opinion (Accutane is going to be your best bet)
take Accutane for a few months (you can get it prescribed from your dermatologist).

i agree totally dr intensity. accutane low dose is way to go. sponsor on here has the capsule hg stuff at reasonable price. imo only

Accutane works. Period.
However, it is harsh on the liver so recommend if you use accutane that you also take liver supplements such as milk thistle, liv52, etc.
Best of luck.

And from my experience - your estrogen is out of control. Your PCT didn't do enough. You had a huge post-cycle estrogen spike. And it continues because your natty levels of test may still be suppressed. So the Estrogen is running wild.

At 46 I finally went the Accutane route. After 30 years - no more acne. But it is harsh. I was on 40mg BID for 5 months.

I take 10mg ed and no issues... take orals no issues out of the ordinary with bloodwork. Derm knows I use aas and just plans to leave me on indefinately I guess... Just renews me every 3 months.

I got the acne at 19... I tried a ph for a week as a dumb noob and got shoulder acne that never really went away. I know some other guys that used around that age and have problems too.

edit: oh yeah Im totally clear on 10mg

Last edited:
I usually always get acne at the end of my cycle, usually when I am off. Regardless if I take nolva or clomid. In fact I think they make it worse somehow, but I would never do a cycle without them. Although I have to say: I never get real bad acne, (if you can even call it acne - more like a few zits here and there and one or two monster daddy ones :D) to the point where it is a big problem or that i want to resort to taking other supplements or drugs.

I would definitely start tanning. But do it in the sun if you can, not in a toaster. It always makes my acne disappear or at least makes it look 99% better and not quite as noticeable. And shower after every workout.

If all that doesnt work and its still a big problem, only then seek other options.

Last edited:
Wow. Im experiencing the exact same problem..

I use Cetaphil when im in the shower on my back. Then when i get out I use Nutrogina "On the spot" treatment on the pimples. After I let that dry I use Walgreen's Alpha Hydroxy lotion on my back. So far it has been working but I have only been doing it for two weeks.

I cruised all the acne boards and that is what they recommend. But Its bad that I dont want to take off my shirt either. Im thinking about throwing HCG at the next of next cycle. Will that help?

Also what's the difference between "Vibramycin (Doxycycline)" and Accutaine?

Honestly Guy's If your acne is really that bad, its probally bacterial. there's nothing really topical you can use for acne caused by bacteria. You should deffinetly see a dermatologist.

I'm currently running 80mg of Accutane daily and 120mg on the weekends. I'm coming up on week 20. Sides were bad for first 3 months, but became managable the past 2. Just a life change that you gotta commit to.

One thing about Tane is after you discontinue use, your skin will tend to stay dry. Making excess oils that clog your pores a thing of the past! This is a big plus for AAS user!

This is my first time too! Glad I made the move, cause mine was beyond horrible!

Cage

I'm currently running 80mg of Accutane daily and 120mg on the weekends. I'm coming up on week 20. Sides were bad for first 3 months, but became managable the past 2. Just a life change that you gotta commit to.

One thing about Tane is after you discontinue use, your skin will tend to stay dry. Making excess oils that clog your pores a thing of the past! This is a big plus for AAS user!

This is my first time too! Glad I made the move, cause mine was beyond horrible!

Cage

this is just a opinion dont get upset bro. be careful at those dosages u can really fuck up alot of organs. reasearch done says people get results as high dosages at 10 - 20mg qd for the 16- 20 weeks followed by 2 months off. dont do this dosage without proper dermatologists following you. thats awful high in my opinion. and taken gear on top off that high dosage just be very very careful. iam all for accutane but it can fuck u up at 120mg dosage. just please be careful. imo my 2 cents.......

Cage

What are the sides on accutane?
I wanna go with it too, but don't know much about it...

For some reason this last time I stopped my cycle I had it bad... It's like the stuff is out of my body and I had a huge problem with acne on my back and shoulders...
I tried proactive and eehh.. it's ok, than I did some research and came up with my own thing...
I wipe the area with rubbing alcohol several times a day let it dry then I wipe it with peroxide...
I also tan several times a week. For me it was much better than other stuff that I have tried.
Now I'm good, but planning to hit just an oral cycle and I would like to try accutane, will see what happenes...

I had/have the same problem.

First time after I stopped it got bad. Shit was deeep, cystic acne. Nothing you can do about it from the outside, it's coming from the massive hormone swing that is going on.

I finally had to do accutane as well. Worked great. Started to come back about a year ago but it's not that bad now. Part of the game for me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity