over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well, my goodness.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been a few months since I popped in here. I've been staying pretty stupidly busy lately. I'm actually training people for mma now and also doing it myself. I love it. At my biggest I was 270, but now I'm down to a quick and lean 220. I feel ten times better. Surprisingly, I haven't really lost any strength and my speed and endurance are immeasurably better.

I saw Steak's picture up there. Good lord, man, did you stick an airhose up your ass and inflate? Haha. Last time I saw your pics, you were looking large, but that's a whole different story now. Good job, man.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everybody. Hope everybody's doing well. And Happy Valentines Day, my friends. :)

yo

Whats a happenin BBJ. Good to see you still dropping in buddy.

Been a few months since I popped in here. I've been staying pretty stupidly busy lately. I'm actually training people for mma now and also doing it myself. I love it. At my biggest I was 270, but now I'm down to a quick and lean 220. I feel ten times better. Surprisingly, I haven't really lost any strength and my speed and endurance are immeasurably better.

I saw Steak's picture up there. Good lord, man, did you stick an airhose up your ass and inflate? Haha. Last time I saw your pics, you were looking large, but that's a whole different story now. Good job, man.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everybody. Hope everybody's doing well. And Happy Valentines Day, my friends. :)

Glad to hear your involved in MMA. I love it as well.

holy sh*t!!

we miss you BBJ :) good luck with the MMA

Hey bro longtime no see. I am in MMA too...Making Money Always. But seriously though. Good to see you.

Yo BBJ...I was shocked to see my man Kimbo is doing MMA. I was watching this cat whip up on dudes heads back in the hood. Just slicing and dicing mofo's. I have not seen any of his matches though; only heard that he is doing MMA now. His youtube stuff is classic.

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU, BBJ!

I hope you are healthy and having fun. :)

Where ya been BBJ? So are you going to hang around for a while or what?

Good to see you back bro...Glad everything is going well for you!!

Hey, rAJ. Yeah, I'm getting my life all situated lately. I've been rearranging jobs, got a new girlfriend moving in with me, trying to squeeze in time for fighting and training, everything's been very hectic, but it's coming together. Good to hear from ya, man.

Alin, how ya doing, man. Hopefully business is still going strong. What am I talking about......it's YOU, of course business is strong. haha

SVFootball, what's going on, man. You need to look me up on myspace again, or I'll have to find you. I deleted my account for a while and went into hiding.

Hiramabiff, I've seen Kimbo's fights. He's done well against the opponents he's had, but he hasn't had any real opponents yet. I'm not sure if he'll be able to hang with any of the decent heavyweights, but we'll see. One thing's for sure, he draws a crowd. And what about that embarassing debut from Brock Lesnar? haha

Jethro, my ol' buddy. How's life treating you these days, man? Hope everything's going well for ya and those school kids aren't giving you too much hell.

Kaiser, how's it going, ya old butthole? hehe. Yeah, I plan on trying to hang around a little more often again. Once you're a part of this place, you just can't ever really stay away completely.

Kawasaki, thank's man. Hope you're doing damn good yourself.

Good to see you BBJ.. I was just wondering about you the other day and was hoping all was good with you. Glad to hear things are going well bro. :)

whats up man...

we need to light up this board with some more intellectual debates its getn boring round here :)

gooster

Hey, Kane, my old buddy. Hope you're doing well these days.

Gooey, you just think of a topic for me to disagree with you on and we'll get started. Been a long time since I've used my brain muscles. haha

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear