advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well this SUCKS---Dinitro DNP out of business !!

Wish him best of luck. It's nice to be able to leave on your own accord when you're still respected. Not too many get to do it that way.

So he knows he going out of business yet still gives me payment info and picks up that payment. Just took my fucking money and ran with it. Classy

So he knows he going out of business yet still gives me payment info and picks up that payment. Just took my fucking money and ran with it. Classy

Who says he's not going to fulfill it?

I get it and understand it completely, good for him that he made this choice bad for us!

Well it's been 2 weeks tomorrow that he received payment, and no response to my emails. So I'm guessing unlikely, but I could be wrong. But at least let people who have outstanding orders know what's up.

Who says he's not going to fulfill it?

I get it and understand it completely, good for him that he made this choice bad for us!

Dam! Really glad I grabbed 300 my last order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically saying he's made a shit ton of money and Is getting out before he gets caught. Smart move

....and it he did it the right way by announcing it and not taking any more funds. A lot of guys will do it, run a big sale, and rip off everyone. Seems this guy had some character.

That doesn't go along with his post. Why would he announce he is done and yet pick up the money. Hopefully he is just backed up and your order will be fulfilled.

That doesn't go along with his post. Why would he announce he is done and yet pick up the money. Hopefully he is just backed up and your order will be fulfilled.
Yeah thought same thing...I over payed him before not thinking and he let me know and sent me more product...He doesn't seem like that type...Hope he enjoys being out from this game...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Yeah thought same thing...I over payed him before not thinking and he let me know and sent me more product...He doesn't seem like that type...Hope he enjoys being out from this game...

Nice, I bet most would just take the extra cash or at best it would get lost in the shuffle and you wouldn't get any extra product. Seems like he has a conscious. Not easy to find that these days I bet. Back when I was still ordering I had some real good experiences. I think I partly got lucky. I wonder if things are worse now then they were 10 years ago, honesty wise?

rip dinitro but congrats to my boy geno he's going to be selling a lot now

rip dinitro but congrats to my boy geno he's going to be selling a lot now

elvia should get a discount code in his sig just for geno's DNP

he'll have enough $$$ to be retired in a few months

elvia should get a discount code in his sig just for geno's DNP

he'll have enough $$$ to be retired in a few months

He sells tonnes of it. He is actually out of stock now but it will be back in stock next later this week.

I imagine since you started posting dnp sales have increased month by month. You should change your username to Little Slice of DNP :D

I imagine since you started posting dnp sales have increased month by month. You should change your username to Little Slice of DNP :D

hell yeah, ive sent SO many people d's contact info over the years..

oh well, hope he's able to spend all that money that he's made, in the way that he wants to.

he's moved on.. and so will we.

long live geno! :eek:

hell yeah, ive sent SO many people d's contact info over the years..

oh well, hope he's able to spend all that money that he's made, in the way that he wants to.

he's moved on.. and so will we.

long live geno! :eek:
Geno's is crystal also isn't it,or no...

I hope that is the case. I went with him this time based on his reputation here. Funds were picked up on the 19th with the announcement just a few days after. But it would be logical that he could be backed up filling final orders.

I hope that is the case. I went with him this time based on his reputation here. Funds were picked up on the 19th with the announcement just a few days after. But it would be logical that he could be backed up filling final orders.
You sure you used the real Dinitro,there's a bunch of knock offs...Just making sure,cover all bases you know...

Is DNP really that popular? I've used genos dnp before and it worked pretty well. Didn't know it was that widely used

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear