over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are the best paid jobs ?

man thats interesting. Disappointing about the American contracts though, the killer for me is that I'd want to stay here just do to family and friend connections. But that might be part of the reason it pays well too. PMC were you saying that the more dangerous the job the higher it pays, or just wealthier countries pay higher? Sorry I got a bit confused

American contracts were a goldmine for a while, politicians play their games we play ours. They hire us then blame us and our money hungry practices for issues abroad. A few civilian shootings in Iraq really brought alot of media attention to the private sector a few years ago.

There are great contracts here stateside, alot of the big corporations Raytheon, BAE, etc. have a ton of project management positions that are great for military individuals trying to make the civilian transfer. These usually pay 150-250K, nice safe jobs where you get a normal life.

Both. The more hazardous the operational zone the higher the pay. The more wealthy the country typically the higher the pay. IE Saudis are getting sick of their oil tankers being overtaken off of the coast of Somalia (gulf of aiden), there is a huge private mobilization within the borders of Somalia right now targeting pirate assets.

Chinese contracts aren't bad at all either for the most part. Just living in China... Saudi is one thing... China another. Fuck that for me man. Can't stand China.

The main money is not actually "in the field" so to speak, its negotiating contracts etc.

Chris, how would someone make that transition? Was it mostly based on networking or is it based on prior performance within the firm?

I'm trying to find a good job. I'm 24 and only have an associates degree. I can't seem to find anything good for entry level positions. I currently sell insurance and I absolutely hate it. Thought maybe you guys could give me a hand! Thanks bros.

Chris, how would someone make that transition? Was it mostly based on networking or is it based on prior performance within the firm?

Typically, expertise with contractual law, international business, familiarity with with military contractual field, etc. At the end of the day defense firms are just like any other international corporation the product is simply different. High end sales background basically.

Now the transition though, more specifically? I am assuming you mean from military to the business aspect? Have both an undergrad and masters, networking within your corporation, starting off small and working your way up.

My firm is a relatively small firm, total we have 8 corporations right now in network. Network cap is large but individually we are pretty small so being one of the start up guys obviously helped secure my position to negotiate contractual obligations. For larger companies though, its not so much marketing but knowing the right people in the industry. Often high end positions like that will be poached from other companies. IE high end sales at say Apple, Boeing, etc.

I'm trying to find a good job. I'm 24 and only have an associates degree. I can't seem to find anything good for entry level positions. I currently sell insurance and I absolutely hate it. Thought maybe you guys could give me a hand! Thanks bros.

Transfer your credits to a four year university. Tarleton State University is one of Texas A+M schools and take just about anything.

An associates is akin to a university of phoenix degree unfortunately, it doesn't mean anything. I have never gotten a resume with an Associates on it. Honestly if I did it would just go in the trash.

Any thoughts/opinions on the medical equipment/device sales industry(NOT Pharma)?

Any thoughts/opinions on the medical equipment/device sales industry(NOT Pharma)?

I'm in Wealth Management and have 2 clients (and good friends of mine) in that industry. They both started in Pharma and moved to med devices. They both make right around $200k/yr and they are both great salespeople. With that said, they are both looking to transition out of the industry within the next 2 years. So much uncertainty in that industry for them, and I don't blame them.

Like others have said, if you aren't passionate about your industry and your specific position, you are likely to be unhappy and not live up to your potential.

Its an interesting field. I would stay away from pharma but devices seem pretty intriguing. Kid I went to college with sells devices. Loves what he does and makes a pretty good living.

Soon as Obama care kicks in. Medical and pharmaceutical job won't be good jobs. Stryker medical one of the leading companies has already laid off 500 jobs across the U.S.!! Oil field jobs is where it's at right now. Health care is going down the drain meaning any and all jobs in that industry will take a hit.

you cannot make a good living income from something that you don't like, so first of all establish your area of interest

I have seen so many prosperous people around, from so many different fields so I truly believe it has nothing to do with a certain job or area but with attitude. Have a rich New Year !

Maybe a clishee, but income comes with passion for what you do every second of your life.

any sales sector can provide high incomes to a good sales person, sales in general can be considered a hint

have some friends in sales biz and they earn 10 times I get yearly, that's it

One word: Aquaculture

Aquaculture is not only a very well paying job, its pretty much only a 6 month a year job. I don't want to get too specific on the numbers but I can tell you from my own experience that making 200k a year is a low number.

Several years ago I bought a 4 acre oyster farm as a hobby. I just played around with it only using about less then half an acre to grow oysters. It took 2 years for the oysters to grow, but when they were ready to be sold I made $71,000 off them. I now have 30 acres of which I use 4 and the rest I have leased out to people for 25% of the yearly gross income.

If you live by the ocean, I strongly suggest you look into Aquaculture. The prices paid for oysters have more then doubled since I began farming them and the technology has gotten much better. Best part about it is you will pay less then a 3% labor costs. After the first year the overhead is less then $12,000 a year. It's not a desk job, but It sure beats stocking shelves at BJ's.

I know a broker that earns 5 times my annual income and works less...but he's very good at this

Medical device and pharma sales are great as long as you are motivated, definitely not going to be disappointed as long as you can sell. Commission is everything.

MLM , google it

For multi level marketing? How on earth is this a good sales strategy?

My exposure to these has been limited. I hear MLM and I think "Pyramid Scheme"... IE Herbalife/Advocare/Etc.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws