advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do u think? Is 2.5mg Letzrolol 4 times a week too much/just nice for 400mg test?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What do u think?
Is 2.5mg Letzrolol 4 times a week too much/just nice for 400mg test?

I want to be super dry & not super flat and still experience some growth.

Whats your opinin?

I'm very estrogen sensitive, and I use that much for 600, it might dry you too much. I would try every 3 days first for a few weeks. I would rather use some dht steroid to dry out a bit more

Overkill most likely. And you are not doing your lipids any favors. Why not try Aromasin at 12.5 Mg ED, even if you are estrogen sensitive that's probably enough

Way way too much. If you wanna be dry use Less test and more tren, mast, anavar, whatever you get the drift

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

just reading that is making my finger joints pop and crack as I type this... LOL holy geez, a dose like that and your aromatase must have had a bone to pick with you since prepuberty days LOL... Im blasting, well was at 750 for a few wks but said fuck it and in the 1250-1500 range now, and I'm doing 1-1.25mg every few days, kinda going by feel if can stretch longest between doses... when I basically doubled down on my blast dose last week I did change my frequency to EOD for the week to account for the extra test but this week weened it back to E3D cuz I was feeling the slugggggish dry aches toward end of week, I gonna see if can go E4D but may not work since running dbol preWO also and that will tweak the aromatase... definitely going to say add some var/win/mast etc as well if want to dry out and spare chance of E crashing off that high dose of letro

My doc started me on letro when I first started TRT. This is way overkill man. Letro is very strong at least that is my experience (and the reason we switched).

What do u think?
Is 2.5mg Letzrolol 4 times a week too much/just nice for 400mg test?

I want to be super dry & not super flat and still experience some growth.

Whats your opinin?

This all sprung from your Look how dry the rock is thread? Dude,loose some body fat. Taking 2.5mg of letro is a dose to revers gyno. You will feel like dog shit if your letro is any good.

as said, way to much.

Some people use letro, I haven't personally but if I was going to I'd probably do something more like .5mg e3d.

Just looked...My pills are 1.5 not 2.5, so I take way less on 600mg.

I used to only use letro on cycle but never at those doses not even on a gram of test a week... The problem with letro is its so strong it's hard to find the sweet spot... And when u overdue it u feel it negatively... I use aromas in now and love it... Arm idea never worked well for me

Relax, man! All your threads are worries about bloating/water retention/dryness etc Are you trying to grow? Then it's just a part of a game - without some bloat, some water retention you won't grow at maximum rate on all those AI's. Are you competing soon? Use minimum amount of AI's, just to keep your estrogen levels in normal range, then weeks before show lower/drop your test. Are you trying to grow and stay dry/shredded? Well that won't happen, you can gain a pound or so a year on this route, but is this your goal? To be on massive amount of drugs,massive amount of AI, undereat and worry about not to losing any vein on your abs and won't grow? If you want to stay nice and dry beach boy all year rounds - keep test low and add masteron/tren/winny no AI are needed at all.

Don't know until u get bloodwork. If you have high estro normally start at 1.25 eod

What about 1mg Arimidex EOD?

Honest to God, that much letro is going to DAMAGE your body.

Arimidex is a much better alternative. I took 700mgs a week of prop and enanthate and I used .5mg adex EOD and was dry as hell. On my TRT dose, .5mg twice a week would be pleanty, if not too much.

You should get bloodwork done 4 weeks after start of cycle, and check your estradiol levels BEFORE taking an AI.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws