over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What happened to ToughOldMan ?

just had my 69th birthday this past SAT. I'm alive ladies and gents.
Believe it or not got addicted to a game called Cityville and been playing it day and night. need to get back on Pm and maybe that will give me incentive to start training again. fucked gained 15 lbs doing nothing but playing that dumb ass game. At least i took a break from training and gear and probably needed it to.

I miss you all and thanks for wondering. I'm not leaving this planet yet. Have to many hookers i still need to do plus a lot more beer and tequila that needs to find its way down my pie hole. LOL

Also want to think thiose of you for the emails to remind me that i do indeed have friends here at PM..Thanks

haha fuck yeaaaaaa ! I always liked your posts

how much are hookers down there ? are they hot ?

Don't get me wrong guys, you guys have to take girls on dates, pay for them, play games and shit ! at the end you might not even get any :0 !!! Pay for a hooker straight up and save money and time lol jk

Last edited:
Believe it or not got addicted to a game called Cityville and been playing it day and night. need to get back on Pm and maybe that will give me incentive to start training again. fucked gained 15 lbs doing nothing but playing that dumb ass game. At least i took a break from training and gear and probably needed it to.

I miss you all and thanks for wondering. I'm not leaving this planet yet. Have to many hookers i still need to do plus a lot more beer and tequila that needs to find its way down my pie hole. LOL

Also want to think thiose of you for the emails to remind me that i do indeed have friends here at PM..Thanks

Fucking senior citizens. All they want to do is sit around and play video games. I just dont understand that generation.

Happy Birthday you Tough Old Sum Bitch!

common let's get back iin shape T O M

Hi TOM,

Nice to hear that you are alive! Like so many I was starting to miss your posts and was wondering where the heck is he???

Why do you have to lie to your family here on PM, most of us know you were training for the movie EXPENDABLES 2 with the rest of the tough old men :D

Cityville? HAHAHA!! thats pretty good. Happy Birthday T.O.M!! glad you are doing good!

T.O.M glad to see you are still around and going strong. As far as I know you are the only guy on here older than me! I hit 68 a few months back. I suspect you can lift about 3 times what I still can, but at least we are examples that if you just stay with this stuff (mainly training - with maybe a little help from your "friends," in a "sane" way) you can still be living life all the way at our "advanced" ages. Keep up the good work and watch out for those damn video games - too much will make your balls turn green and fall off, and your dick shrink.

Chuck999 ("Tough Old Man, Jr.")

T.O.M is a year younger than me, which makes him close to 60 now. We used to meet up at his mom's house when he came up from Mexico. The guy has more bizarre real life stories than you can believe. I haven't heard from him in a couple years. I hope he is ok. I have his personal email, so I will give him a shout.

T.O.M is a year younger than me, which makes him close to 60 now. We used to meet up at his mom's house when he came up from Mexico. The guy has more bizarre real life stories than you can believe. I haven't heard from him in a couple years. I hope he is ok. I have his personal email, so I will give him a shout.

You do realize this is a 1.5 years old post.
He lives a risky lifestyle, so you never know.

I thought he was older for some reason.

In the meantime, can you tell us some of these stories? It's been awhile since he has told any

Glad to see you're okay, man. Gotta make you feel good that we all missed you.

T.O.M

Tough Old Man is alive and well. I contacted him by email and he responded. I am looking forward to getting together with him in the near future.

He is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. His wife is very cool too. Back in the day he was a wrestler in the WWF. I could go on and on, but I don't think I should on an open forum. Just don't go out drinking with him. He can be one crazy bastard...LOL Totally fearless.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131