over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the shake "test" for GH?

littlebill

Banned
Would that not ruin compound and what exactly does it prove and how do you do it please? Thanks

I hope you didn't get this idea from my thread. Don't ruin your gh doing it. I did it just to see if my gh would bubble. All the gh I've come across bubbles when accidently shaken, reconsitituted and sometimes when drawing from the vial.

I hope you didn't get this idea from my thread. Don't ruin your gh doing it. I did it just to see if my gh would bubble. All the gh I've come across bubbles when accidently shaken, reconsitituted and sometimes when drawing from the vial.
Thanks for clarifying. Don't want to waste a precious vial. Getting ready to pull the trigger. Dangerously low. Just need to make best choice. Thanks

Of course it will bubble when shaken! What kind of test is that? Some bubble soon as the H20 hits it, some dont, has no bearing on the quality of the product IMHO.

Of course it will bubble when shaken! What kind of test is that? Some bubble soon as the H20 hits it, some dont, has no bearing on the quality of the product IMHO.

Because maybe the OP is not getting any bubbles at all, which is odd.

It has been stated many times on this board that shaking a vial should produce bubbles and although it is not proof of high quality hgh it is usually better accepted than no bubbles at all. It has been said that how large the bubbles are and how long they remain in the vial can be some sort of indication as to the level of quality but that is something I am unsure of.

OP do know that some degredation is sure to occur from shaking up a vial but I have read of people doing it dozens of times and used it as a basis to comment on quality expectations.

In all actuality, I would use sides and the mirror as my 2 biggest legitimacy testers.

It has been stated many times on this board that shaking a vial should produce bubbles and although it is not proof of high quality hgh it is usually better accepted than no bubbles at all. It has been said that how large the bubbles are and how long they remain in the vial can be some sort of indication as to the level of quality but that is something I am unsure of.

OP do know that some degredation is sure to occur from shaking up a vial but I have read of people doing it dozens of times and used it as a basis to comment on quality expectations.

In all actuality, I would use sides and the mirror as my 2 biggest legitimacy testers.

I concur on that Broda

Thanks for clarifying Mace. You seem quite experienced as I have read your posts. Don't want to waste any. Just pulled trigger on Elitropin.

Thanks for clarifying Mace. You seem quite experienced as I have read your posts. Don't want to waste any. Just pulled trigger on Elitropin.

Well I appreciate the compliment bro! But I must confess that I am still learning from alot of others on here but I do try to soak up as much as I can.

I think you will be very happy with the eli's.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws