advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is with the addiction to Facebook?????

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
I cant honestly understand it. Everyone seems to be so addicted.

Am I the only one that doesnt want people seeing everything about my life, where i've been, pictures of my friends and family or where i plan to go out?

to me that just feels like even with the privacy settings, too many people can still see loads about me.

I for one will never get a facebook profile

please tell me i'm not alone

You are not alone bro. I feel the same way as you do. I am a very private person and I don't want or feel as though the world needs to know every last detail of me. I do have a facebook profile, however, I don't log on it everyday and post up blogs about what I did today down to the little details where I'm telling the world who my favorite reality show star is. :rolleyes: It's ridiculous how some people these days can be so laisez fairre about their personal life and post it all over the internet. I hope I spelled that right. :p

i think facebook is gay...... and myspace as well. What ever happened to hanging out in person, or talking on the phone?? All that stuff is rather juvenile (sp?)

now the new thing is TWITTER...no idea what format they are following. IT all seems likea big HS reunion.

Am I the only one that doesnt want people seeing everything about my life, where i've been, pictures of my friends and family or where i plan to go out?

to me that just feels like even with the privacy settings, too many people can still see loads about me.

:D

I go on it to reconnect with high-school friends that I have not seen in forever but thats about it. Most of my friends are scattered to the four corners of the world so Facebook is my only way to see what they are up to.
I dont go on it like I used to though I just wait for people to update something

you take more photos than Chinese tourists. YOU'RE THE CAUSE OF THE FACEBOOK REVOLUTION LMAO

You're among Mike's friends on FB, gridlock? He didn't tell me! Let me add you too and become my 600th friend! :D :p

I LOVE FACEBOOK! SERIOUSLY! :) ;)

any of you guys married???
yeah... you can't like facebook or myspace when you're married... you're not allowed to... LOL!

you take more photos than Chinese tourists. YOU'RE THE CAUSE OF THE FACEBOOK REVOLUTION LMAO

actually I dont . Nath does . When we are in vacations I call her Japanese LOL

bro, I never heard back from you on facebook!

:confused:

As much as memory serves, I remember quite well telling you that I had indeed recognized you thanks to the bike pics... and you replied something along the lines of "bike pics? yeah it must be me then"!!!

my kids got me to do it, and i've 'run into' old friends i haven't seen in 25yrs, interesting. Addicting, not hardly, i go there maybe once a week, spend a few minutes looking around, etc... and you only put there what you don't mind people seeing...

it's ok

I was not on Facebook for a while, but now I am and it's ok....old friends have found me on there..high school friends....former co-workers.....you can add who you want, or delete them if you choose, or hide their comments on your page if they get too annoying....I like some of the new friends I'm making too....some for business, others are competitiors,males, and females across the globe. I guess I like it too.

I got sucked in, Started off using it for work...networking basically. Now it is 95% keeping in touch with old friends.

Facebook is great... use it reunite with old high school and college friends!!

In the words of Mama' Boucher. "Facebook is the devil"

That being said, it was a brilliant idea and I am sure the creator is laughing all the way to the bank. However, it does seem to bring out the 'fake' in people. I just sigh when I see friends spend hours on it. I compare it to people who have Everquest/World of Warcraft addictions.

Not for me.

i think facebook is gay...... and myspace as well. What ever happened to hanging out in person, or talking on the phone?? All that stuff is rather juvenile (sp?)

You are not alone bro. I feel the same way as you do. I am a very private person and I don't want or feel as though the world needs to know every last detail of me. I do have a facebook profile, however, I don't log on it everyday and post up blogs about what I did today down to the little details where I'm telling the world who my favorite reality show star is. :rolleyes: It's ridiculous how some people these days can be so laisez fairre about their personal life and post it all over the internet. I hope I spelled that right. :p

Is it just me, or are all 3 of you posting on an internet forum talking about the same sorts of things people talk about on facebook?

You're among Mike's friends on FB, gridlock? He didn't tell me! Let me add you too and become my 600th friend! :D :p

I LOVE FACEBOOK! SERIOUSLY! :) ;)

turn away from the light Phidias. its not healthy to be on there. lol

actually I dont . Nath does . When we are in vacations I call her Japanese LOL

Bro excuses excuses. I know you are the one that asks for the photos to be takenn :D

Is it just me, or are all 3 of you posting on an internet forum talking about the same sorts of things people talk about on facebook?

touché, however on here you can remain slightly anonymous plus we go by usernames not our real ones.

As much as memory serves, I remember quite well telling you that I had indeed recognized you thanks to the bike pics... and you replied something along the lines of "bike pics? yeah it must be me then"!!!

true, true, but I asked if you ever saw the tour de france come through town!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity