advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would test levels be 2 weeks after 400mgs of test enanthate?

Kong

Registered
Would I come in under 900? Generally for me Im about 1200 4 days after 150mgs. For whatever reason I was doing an experiment and booted 400mgs to see how I would feel and I got a bloodwork coming up but dont want to be to high.

So basically, I did 400mgs in one shot and now Im wondering where that would put my test levels 2 weeks later.

Thank You

So, I guess Im wondering at what rate it dissipates?

Everyone is different but 14 days out from my last pin my levels are rock bottom

Everyone is different but 14 days out from my last pin my levels are rock bottom

How much did you pin? Im thinking 400mgs will keep me high still at 2 weeks where as if I did say 100mgs and then got tested at the 2 week mark I would be low.

I would say depends on what ester your using. Then factor in the half life's and so on..

This helped:

Medibolics

And this was huge also:

**broken link removed**

So, If Im reading this correctly, I would have the equivalent of 127mg in me.

This was done factoring in that I did 200mgs of test E a week before I did 400mgs of test E.

Still need to know where 127mgs is going to put me on the lab work tho?

I needed to go back even further than I thought. I think 5 weeks is enough, so including all those injects I should have about 168mgs of test E still circulating through me. Still wondering what that would put me at on my labs.

I needed to go back even further than I thought. I think 5 weeks is enough, so including all those injects I should have about 168mgs of test E still circulating through me. Still wondering what that would put me at on my labs.

1680ng/dl

How much did you pin? Im thinking 400mgs will keep me high still at 2 weeks where as if I did say 100mgs and then got tested at the 2 week mark I would be low.

I was running 600 mg EW of test cyp. 6 days out from my last pin my levels came back at 3200 ng/dl and on day 14 they had dropped to 240 mg/dl

So, I guess Im wondering at what rate it dissipates?

I really doubt any person will metabolize it the same. I have a friend that was just pinning 300 EW and a month out from his last pin his Total T level came back at 280 ng/dl

Everyone really is different. 250 a week of pharm grade cyp for several weeks and one week after my last pin I'm in 700s...seems like it would be higher.

Everyone really is different. 250 a week of pharm grade cyp for several weeks and one week after my last pin I'm in 700s...seems like it would be higher.

Right 200 EW pharm grade puts me at 797 7 days from my last pin. I drop off fast after that 7th day though

FIRST OFF.....You need to know the half life of the ester that you are taking. Enan is usually 7-8 days, cyp is 14-15 days and that is why doctors prescribe cyp over other test.

It is impossible to know what your lab work is going to be with just factoring and calculating the deterioration level of the test. In order to know what your natural total T and free range T, you will have to get blood work done. EVERYONE is different its pure genetic.

If your taking 400mg of enan at one injection every two weeks you are wasting your money and causing more stress on your body than you are good!! As you are going almost a full week after the half life before injecting again. Also take into consideration that you prolly aren't getting 400mg even if it is pharm grade. The FDA only requires that test purity levels need only be at 83%!! look it up. I can tell you from all the vials I have tested and my peers that pharm grade usually is only between 88-90%! So that is another part of the formula you would have to calculate into it.

The best way to find out what your base levels are is getting blood work done after being off a cycle of enan or cyp for 6-8 weeks. Bc even though half lives are one thing the lingering in the blood for most test are in the range of 4-8 weeks.

Incase your wondering if I know wtf im talking about I studied pharm. sciences. The above is the laymen's term it is way more complex and you would need formulas in order to figure out the levels the way you are trying to do.

This helped:

Medibolics

And this was huge also:

**broken link removed**

So, If Im reading this correctly, I would have the equivalent of 127mg in me.

This was done factoring in that I did 200mgs of test E a week before I did 400mgs of test E.

Still need to know where 127mgs is going to put me on the lab work tho?

I was dosing 150mg test c ED and using the PCT calculator I calculated were I should be for my blood test based on the day before my TRT dose of 200mg E5D but my levels came back at exactly 1,000 ng/dL so...

Im pretty sure both Test E and Test C have a half life around 10-14 days. The difference is Test E is european and has a 7 carbon ester chain and Test C is american and has an 8 carbon ester chain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131