over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Would You Do?

F

Future

You are in love with someone. Totally dedicated to them. But that person has a destructive substance problem. The person sleeps with others when under the influence then blames it on the alcohol. The person uses you as blame because you dont have the same issue with alcohol but the person thinks you shouldnt drink either. The person uses you as a scape goat on a consistent basis for their failures.

...and you think you can save the world one person at a time. You genuinely care for people especially someone you are with. You love deeply with all of yourself. You want nothing more than the person to have happiness and peace. You want the person to know she is valuable and worth something. You want her to know that she is special and doesnt have to give herself to anyone that pays attention. You want to protect her but you know you just cant.

Life is hard as it is just taking care of yourself, let alone someone else. I understand the need to help someone, but after so many times/excuses and so much emotional abuse....a person can only take so much.

It sounds like you know what NEEDS to be done about this, but love can complicate things alot. I have a friend going through this right now. Sadly he is MUCH better off without this person, but he's in love with her and cant let go....yet. He deserves sooo much more than she can give, and her substance abuse of choice is pain killers.

This girl is so far up her own ass, she makes every excuse in the world. I think he's finally starting to see he cant "save her" so to speak, and that he has to focus on himself right now and getting through the love-loss is his main priority.

Good luck to you!

I'm sure you have told her a thousand times that there is a better way. And that her behavior is not only destructive to herself, but to those around her. But there comes a time when you run out of words and actions. I would say it is only then when you have exhausted all words, actions, hopes and wishes for this person that you have to throw your hands up in the air and tell this person you have had enough. Only she can determin when she is ready for help. Also I certainly hope this girl is not your girlfriend??? She sleeps with other people and blames it on the alchohol? It may be a bad assumption here but thats the easiest way to pick up a sexually transmitted disease! And then who ever else sleeps with her has it also!

If you have done everything you can, then leave it up to a higher authority(GOD). Leave it in his hands and wash yours cleanly of the situation.

Your gonna wake up with some odd blister on your dick one day and be real sorry, if she cheats she stinks move on, Relationships are supposed to be fun, enjoyable and good for your.

SHe is a Brick and your drowning slowly..

Well, I did break up with her. I didnt quite make that clear. It doesnt mean I dont care or that I dont worry.

Future said:
It doesnt mean I dont care or that I dont worry.

Absolutely brother, I am sure you will always worry about her, because that's what good people do! They worry about others. But glad you at least see it through clear eyes now.

[edit]....moving to another thread....

Last edited:
that was pretty moving Doc. I'm sorry to hear about your family member. I'll keep a thought for him and hope it turns out better for the young man.

Rob

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner