over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the longest you've on been Tren A

I was on for 2 months last year but had to stop do to moving, new relationship, etc.

I currently have been on for 4 weeks and will be running until february, possibly into my precontest cycle. I am only using 50 mgs 3 times per week at this point but will up it at one point in a few weeks. I'll let you guys know how it goes for sure. I've always been careful because of blood pressure issues in my family and during my last cycle I defiantly was experiencing ''tren cough''. It was defiantly weird... Immediately after injecting I would literally caugh. So hopefully that doesn't happen this time around.

Tren's effects on health are overrated IMO, people worry so much about tren but pop orals like they're no big deal, orals have a way more significant effect on my health indicators

I have been on Tnt's Tren A since he became a Sponsor

With a two week stop then I incorporated Tren E also. So Honestly 10months maybe longer blood work is good, Libido is still up and always has been, yes my body is a furnace but I've learned to deal with the Sides and just incorporate them in to my daily life, I actually eat fine now and I sleep pretty well I really haven't sleep 8hrs straight in a very long time even before gear use.

Last year I ran tren ace and prop for 12 weeks, 100mg of each eod. Had good physique changes but blood pressure kept going up, main reason why i stopped.

Ran it from january to end of september of this year so 9 months. 100Mg eod.
It kept me lean with out much effort other than a reasonable diet, strength was great.
Mild night sweats here and there, hbp when taking additional stims that got pretty uncomfortable sometimes.
Cholesterol was the same as when I started but used heavy amounts of supps. Liver values were high, bun ratio was like 33 I think.
Think its kinda dumb to run it so long without competing.. So won't again until I do.

Though not exclusively always acetate I had either acetate or enanthate flowing thru my veins for periods of 4-5 months a few times when I used to blast for that kinda duration. If you can handle potential sides you run can run it for quite awhile. Tren Ace is rather pricey for me compared to enanthate so frankly if I'm going to be on tren for several months I tend to gravitate to enanthate.
I will say [and I've said this before elsewhere] I've had my best success with tren when I limit my test to 200mg a week. I don't really have any of the traditional sides with low dose test.

It was cool seeing and learning how I reacted to everything.....but if I had to do it all over again, i'd have just stayed off AAS while in college. It's too hard to worry about gaining size and being "hardcore" while jamming out biochem courses, and commuting 3 hours per day....along with everything else.

Worddd, son. I didn't have a commute like that but I was in engineering school. 8-9 hours of homework PER DAY was EASILY the norm. :(

I honestly have mixed feelings about whether I should have stayed on the gear or not during uni. On one hand, I had pretty much no money ever to do anything except maybe go out for drinks once or twice a week because of this. (Tren is probably the only gear strong enough to counter my partying skills lol.) On the other hand, it was nice being the BMOC all the time. :D

As for my longest period on tren, it was about 5 weeks, I believe. I started getting pretty aggressive at everything, especially on the road, which is when I decided to call it quits for that cycle. I should add that I was on a high-ass dose, though, about 150 mg/day with 700mg/week of test prop. Next time I try tren I want to do a lower dose, maybe 75 mg/day and 300 mg/week of test prop and throw in some peps.

Last edited:
Longest run was about 10 weeks and it was with tren e.

Now that I've seen the light I plan to run it much much longer and it will be with tren ace, even though lately I've been messing with ed pinning of tren suspension. Its some brutal shit! Growing like I've never grown before though.

I make my own and make two packs at a time @ 400 mg wk lasts 10 weeks then I take off the two weeks or so that it takes for the fresh supplies to be delivered. I've always meant to make larger purchases and just keep it on hand at all times but this seems to work for me and forces me to take a break.

I love tren and have taken up to 700 mg with no side effects other than I have to get dressed for work right on top of a fan and the a/c vent.

12 weeks if it were legal in my country during my last contest prep. Sides would become manageable at 400/wk other than feeling sweaty and hot in bed at night. Tren wouldn't really disagree with my body all that much if it were legal to use of course :D My lipids would be elevated slightly, but red yeast rice, fish oil, and diet would fix that.

KROD...I can't wait to see your blood work. Part of me thinks it will come back surprisingly good. I did tren ace only for a long, long time because I didn't want to do illegal drugs, and because I had no access to other gear. I would obtain the cattle implants legally, then convert them to inject. I even ate them for awhile. I went through a phase of wanting to do what I considered the right thing...very silly of me. ;)

I stayed on fina/tren ace year-round. I got the best gains from 100mg twice a day. The most I took in one day was 7ccs. One cc was the most I could do, and still feel semi-healthy. Now a days, tren is a love/hate thing for me. I love the results, but hate worrying about the damage it may be causing to my health. Hate the night sweats, insomnia, fatigue, ill feeling I get from time to time when my liver gets to toxic. I remember you saying you are young so I think you'll be okay. Don't take orals while on it. Post your blood work. It will give us all some concrete evidence as to nature of tren on our health.

without going off? I love this drug..I hardly get any sides and gains are ridicolous....i might take a few weeks off here and there but will run it with low test for most part of the year..of course I will get blood work done regularly. ( every 3 month or so)

Have you ever competed? It doesn't take 5 weeks for the magic of tren ace to occur, especially pre-contest. The last couple of weeks your body can go through changes on daily basis. I will use now for longer than 5 weeks due to having a great sponsor like Gear Squad but using for 4 - 5 week blasts never hindered me before, considering I'm already a big motherfucker.

Bingo!
:yeahthat:

I always like to bring it in 6 weeks out.

Ran 50mg. eod for 10 weeks. Blood work is A ok. I just had anxiety real bad even started to develop a little OCD.
Good now though

Its been 4 months and I'm done for a while thank god!:D

KROD...I can't wait to see your blood work. Part of me thinks it will come back surprisingly good. I did tren ace only for a long, long time because I didn't want to do illegal drugs, and because I had no access to other gear. I would obtain the cattle implants legally, then convert them to inject. I even ate them for awhile. I went through a phase of wanting to do what I considered the right thing...very silly of me. ;)

I stayed on fina/tren ace year-round. I got the best gains from 100mg twice a day. The most I took in one day was 7ccs. One cc was the most I could do, and still feel semi-healthy. Now a days, tren is a love/hate thing for me. I love the results, but hate worrying about the damage it may be causing to my health. Hate the night sweats, insomnia, fatigue, ill feeling I get from time to time when my liver gets to toxic. I remember you saying you are young so I think you'll be okay. Don't take orals while on it. Post your blood work. It will give us all some concrete evidence as to nature of tren on our health.

Shit and I thought my last run at 1050mg a week was alot.

lol you guys are crazy^^^

i am at my 4th day at 50mg ed of tren ace, feeling a little squirrely ha.

You my friend, are crazy lol. Props to you for being able to tolerate that. I'd more than likely quit from the sides lol.

Back in the old days, early 90's I'd make em from implants. Only gear I could find at the time so I did 150-250 eod for 16 weeks. Now I just tried tren e for the first time 175 mg.with other stuff. The sides were too much, I stopped taking it. I felt like killing somebody...

Good post, I'm going to run Tren Ace soon but how was the increased aggression side effect?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear