over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when to cut oils precontest??

musclebelly

Newbies
should I cut them out at all and if so when. I have plenty of arimedex. my oils are prop and tren?? any suggestions from competitors??

Most usually cut out oils about a week and a half before the show. This allows for a couple of things. 1) for the oil to dissolve allowing the body to metabolize and breakdown any lumps that may have accumulated with multiple injections, 2) it allows the skin to in a way " shrink wrap" around the muscle,3) It also allows the competitior to lose any water that may have accumulated to drop naturally before the use of diurectics.

Now water based compounds such as winstrol and test suspension can be used up until a day or so before the show,and even on the day of the show in some users, depening on how your body reacts.

Most of the time competitiors up their oral intake of androgens such as halotestin and provirion to keep the androgen level higher. Most competitors use test prop, tren, and other fast acting short lasting compunds, becuase of the very little or no aromatization of estrogen. However the downside is at a week and 1/2 out , the discontinuation of these compounds can result in lowered androgen levels especially the last week when aldactone is used to begin the water loss phase. Upping the dosage on non aromatizing orals like halo and provirion allow the user to stay hard and dense through the final week of pre contest prep.

Hope this helps.

Maverick

This is an interesting topic as I've asked a similar question quite a while ago at Anabolic Fitness. I make my own TNE, EQ, Winny, etc, and usually in an oil base.

When I posed this (similar) question it was stated that oil gets into your "system" very quickly. It was suggested that it occurs so quickly that two shots of TNE ED would be necessary (vs. one for water-based test suspension)! They also gave this as the resaon why ester-free gear would not "work locally" due to this fact. Water-base gets absorbed very quickly leaving behind ester-free gear (and pain) locally. I'm not saying I buy into all of this, but it's interesting.

I now try and use KC's Easy Kits with PEG. PEG is water-based, yet can take heat and is probably absorbed by the body quicker than water.

Long story for my short answer. For last 2 weeks, I was on TNE (in PEG), Winny (in PEG) and Tren (in Oil) up to Friday before contest.

xcel

INTERESTING! I am running prop and tren, winny and halo. the reason for my query is that I am holding less water this yr then my last show when I wasn't on any oils. I do understand the lump problem and had concerns about that myself. more then likely I will run them to the day of the show. If I am not mistaken removing the high androgen compounds would decrease blood volume and mess with carb loading, water manipulation, etc. My plan is to keep them in and if things go south I am doing a show 2 weeks later and can *fix* any problems to peak correctly for the second show.

not sure what would be proper protocol on this but the only thing that I have heard, is that a few people stop loading there leags about 3-4 weeks out. No oils, I don't understand why this would be. I know I just had a buddy who did a show and his "GUY" told him to do so. Anyone have some insight or is this just hype?

musclebelly said:
INTERESTING! I am running prop and tren, winny and halo. the reason for my query is that I am holding less water this yr then my last show when I wasn't on any oils. I do understand the lump problem and had concerns about that myself. more then likely I will run them to the day of the show. If I am not mistaken removing the high androgen compounds would decrease blood volume and mess with carb loading, water manipulation, etc. My plan is to keep them in and if things go south I am doing a show 2 weeks later and can *fix* any problems to peak correctly for the second show.

Seems logical. ;)

Skip

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member