over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When to draw bloods

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
sooooo I have been on TRT/cruise since week commencing 24 oct 2016

1 ml/ 250 mg test cyp per week. divided into 4 shots. slin pin administered via sub q method.

I am about to get blood work done. When should I do it ? how far away from the shot ? to see my total and free test levels.

i do 4 suq shots a week . pre workout as i train 4 days a week. its not a hard a fast rule which days but mostly. I spread my training days ( dont train Thursdays) so most the shot fall roughly same sort of time. not a biggie. long easter x 4 shots a week it will be pretty stable levels.

so when should i pin last ( 25 units) and go for blood draw ? I have to do this test in the morning ( they specifically ask for morning time to draw blood) .

please advice. thanks

from this week ...

1 ml / 250 mg divided into 4 shots in slin pins. sub q administration. 30 units on slin pin per shot. 

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

sooooo I have been on TRT/cruise since week commencing 24 oct 2016

1 ml/ 250 mg test cyp per week. divided into 4 shots. slin pin administered via sub q method.

I am about to get blood work done. When should I do it ? how far away from the shot ? to see my total and free test levels.

i do 4 suq shots a week . pre workout as i train 4 days a week. its not a hard a fast rule which days but mostly. I spread my training days ( dont train Thursdays) so most the shot fall roughly same sort of time. not a biggie. long easter x 4 shots a week it will be pretty stable levels.

so when should i pin last ( 25 units) and go for blood draw ? I have to do this test in the morning ( they specifically ask for morning time to draw blood) .

please advice. thanks

from this week ...

1 ml / 250 mg divided into 4 shots in slin pins. sub q administration. 30 units on slin pin per shot. 

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

if you were pining once a week it would be easy to get a trough, but at 4 times a week via sub q, your levels should be staying pretty level, so should not be much of a difference, if it was me I would have bloods just before next pin, so if you pin mon and next pin is wed, I would get before wed pin.

if you were pining once a week it would be easy to get a trough, but at 4 times a week via sub q, your levels should be staying pretty level, so should not be much of a difference, if it was me I would have bloods just before next pin, so if you pin mon and next pin is wed, I would get before wed pin.

Thanks for your input mate. thats EXACTLY what i was thinking. test levels should be staying pretty level even though its not same four days every week but its near about the same sort of days.

Just do it whenever as you are pinning so regularly. The time you have mentioned sounds perfect. Although as I know where you are getting your blood test from it should be done in the first half of the week ;) You have to send it back guaranteed next day delivery so you don't want them to receive it close to the weekend. Another thing drinks lots of water before you do it as it will help blood flow. Plus really push down hard with the finger prick otherwise it will be a nightmare filling the 3 little vials with enough blood. Stand up when you do it and make sure you do right at the top of your fingers as it makes things (aiming) much easier. Do 1 vial at a time and put the top on each and then invert a few times so the blood combines with the solution.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws