over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unusual Bloods - High BG - No HGH

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hope this finds everyone well - Did some fresh bloods on Monday.

Blood Glucose 98
Range of 80-99

I haven't touched GH now in around 6 months, while on 2IU in the mornings it bumps me up to 106-108. Extremely active, take metformin 2x per day.

Diet is carb heavy but limited sugars.,

Blood Glucose 98
Range of 80-99

I haven't touched GH now in around 6 months, while on 2IU in the mornings it bumps me up to 106-108. Extremely active, take metformin 2x per day.

98 is still normal glycemia - now because of instagram and all these pseudo gurus fucking people are obsessed with glucose, among other things, and they think that the lower the better lol

98 is still normal glycemia - now because of instagram and all these pseudo gurus fucking people are obsessed with glucose, among other things, and they think that the lower the better lol

At what point should you be worried?

But hasn't "normal" creeped up very high over the last few decades because Americans are so fat, carb dependent, sedentary etc

But hasn't "normal" creeped up very high over the last few decades because Americans are so fat, carb dependent, sedentary etc
I would say the opposite - in the USA, maybe we don't do blood tests as often as we do in Poland, but here you can clearly see what the laboratories are doing - they consistently lower the standards so that people think they are going to prescribe drugs and fill the pockets of pharmaceutical concerns

And he sets an example

hematoctyr still 4-5 years ago in most labs the norm was up to 55 and today we have 52 and I met with 49 ... the same with other markers

Have you checked BG after meals and A1C? My waking/fasted BG tends to run high...95-105...but post meal it drops in range quickly to 80-90.

Hey Luki - hope you are doing well mate.

Fully understand it’s within normal range, this might be overthinking this a bit - prior to implementing GH about two years ago my BG was always mid 80s.

Granted two years is quite a long time and I’m not as young as I once was but is this not cause for concern?

Training volume is quite high with around 15-20 hours of performance cardio per week.

Hey Luki - hope you are doing well mate.

Fully understand it’s within normal range, this might be overthinking this a bit - prior to implementing GH about two years ago my BG was always mid 80s.

Granted two years is quite a long time and I’m not as young as I once was but is this not cause for concern?

Training volume is quite high with around 15-20 hours of performance cardio per week.
as I wrote check A1c and fasting insulin level - it will explain everything

For now, I wouldn't worry at all

PB- do you check it at home? It sounds like this test you went in and had taken/drawn?

How long after you woke up did you have the draw? Maybe you body dumped a little glucose?

I'd try checking it with a home glucometer but like Luke said don't get too obsessed. You could have some "dawning" effect as well.

As mentioned, check your A1C and your postprandial about 2:30-2:45 and see how it looks.

From your previous posts I think you have all other aspects dialed in.

as I wrote check A1c and fasting insulin level - it will explain everything

For now, I wouldn't worry at all

100%^ 90s fasted BG is completely normal, especially on the blood test it tends to run a bit higher than with the glucometer. My A1C is always bottom of the range 4.8% even on moderate dose GH (5 IU daily).

Glucose is the least important and least accurate test for insulin sensitivity. Look at the A1C and the fasted insulin.

If you are insulin resistant, your A1C and/or your fasted insulin levels will be elevated. fasted glucose can fluctuate significantly, even stress/coffee/etc can increase. (we see this in hospitals all the time, basically "white coat hyperglycemia" induced by stress which goes away once the patient is home)

From what i have seen about glucose, it seems that as the fasting number long term goes past the mid 80's longevity starts to drop. The higher the number faster the drop. A1C may be a better marker i tend to think. I keep an eye on both. After many years/decades of eating carbs many time a day. My fasting numbers are in the upper 90's and my A1C was 5.1 last i checked while using 1000mg of metformin. I tend to not worry about normal ranges or what Dr's say is healthy as their standard is different then mine. Normal has never been a thing i have worked at to attain.

Blood Glucose 98
Range of 80-99

Remember all carbs break down into glucose. You don’t have to be eating Sour Patch Kids to have elevated BG. I just went through this myself.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws