over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Farxiga vs. Jardiance- kidneys, heart, BG

Reno911

Registered
For those who have researched or used the 2 below. Any thoughts? Any issues with the body pushing out the glucose as far as training, pumps, etc?

First, the Food and Drug Administration approved the SGLT2 inhibitor Farxiga® (dapagliflozin), followed by Jardiance® (empagliflozin), to reduce the risk of death and hospitalization in people who have heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.

Farxiga
Treats symptomatic chronic heart failure
Treats chronic kidney disease
Can lower blood sugar levels in people with Type 2 diabetes
FDA-approved heart failure benefit: reduces risk of hospitalization from heart failure
Evidence of kidney benefit

Jardiance
FDA-approved cardiovascular benefit: reduces risk of cardiovascular death
Evidence for heart failure benefit: reduces risk of hospitalization from heart failure

Jardiance
Evidence for heart failure benefit: reduces risk of hospitalization from heart failure
Been on it for some time now, nothing but positives to say.

Any thoughts? Any issues with the body pushing out the glucose as far as training, pumps, etc?
This was my main concern as well. I reached out to a couple others users, mainly @nothuman to investigate before starting. Everyone pretty much said that they experienced no decreased performance, and my experience aligns. Pumps still great, maybe even better because of the improved insulin sensitivity if anything. The diuretic effect isn’t too crazy in my experience even with me pushing carbs very high. I haven’t gotten bloodwork on it since starting, but my GFR has always been great (I take 4g astragalus daily).

I didn’t have to adjust my water or sodium intake on it or anything drastic. Just stay on top of those and I think you’ll love it. I’ll tag other users I know have experience too that I spoke with so they can chime in… I only have experience on 12.5mg. I think the other guys have tried higher doses and can likely give more insight. However, from my reading the amount of glucose in urine from 12.5 to 25mg isn’t a huge linear increase, and due to how expensive it is you’re getting a good amount of the benefits from 12.5mg. At least that’s my logic behind sticking to that dose.

@M@NU
@jaxino

Hi there,
im on Jardiance since 2021. i am doc prescribed it due to the positive effects on reduced EF and heart failure patients
Im taking 25mg daily and also experimented with 37,5mg daily.
no sides at all.
i still get pumps in the gym, on 37,5mg ive felt a lil bit flatter and decreased pumps even on 400g carbs so ive decreased again.
i think the main concern with jardiance is urine tract infections due to the glucose output and the fact that bacterias love sugar and a warmer environment i guess.
But in my opinion, this concern is more or less only relevant for the sedentary population that showers once a week and not for us active guys that usually shower daily or even twice daily

Hi there,
im on Jardiance since 2021. i am doc prescribed it due to the positive effects on reduced EF and heart failure patients
Im taking 25mg daily and also experimented with 37,5mg daily.
no sides at all.
i still get pumps in the gym, on 37,5mg ive felt a lil bit flatter and decreased pumps even on 400g carbs so ive decreased again.
i think the main concern with jardiance is urine tract infections due to the glucose output and the fact that bacterias love sugar and a warmer environment i guess.
But in my opinion, this concern is more or less only relevant for the sedentary population that showers once a week and not for us active guys that usually shower daily or even twice daily

Thanks for the insight. I have an upcoming stress echo and my OCD kicked in and I'm like shit- what if my EF is lower than it should be! That brought me down a rabbit hole and I came across the SGLT2 inhibitors. Benefits are certainly interesting for the enhanced athlete.

Thanks for the insight. I have an upcoming stress echo and my OCD kicked in and I'm like shit- what if my EF is lower than it should be! That brought me down a rabbit hole and I came across the SGLT2 inhibitors. Benefits are certainly interesting for the enhanced athlete.

dont stress yourself. This alone can impact your ejection fraction.
I had around 16 echos sind May 2020 and i can tell you that, even on the same echo device, you can have tolerances. Then you as a person also have good days/bad days which affects your ejection fraction.

dont stress yourself. This alone can impact your ejection fraction.
I had around 16 echos sind May 2020 and i can tell you that, even on the same echo device, you can have tolerances. Then you as a person also have good days/bad days which affects your ejection fraction.
How is your health now?

Some might say not optimal but for me, i am very happy where i stand.
last echo and bloodwork were the best since May 2020 (when the non compaction cardiomyopathy was found) although i was on full blast which is more or less the first time ive tried to blast since may 2020.
My ejection fraction was around 40% again, mitral insufficiency has improved by a good margin and all the other heart valves also improved.
I could reduce my diuretics by 7,5mg torasemide and drop hctz completely
blood work my HCT/HB/RBC was the lowest since May 2020 although at the time of testing i was running 600mg primo / 700mg test / 70mg tren.
NT-ProBNP was the lowest since May 2020 (less than 500, there were times it was 2000+)
My cardiovascular endurance is great and i can weightlift without issues (apart from my right elbow and left knee but this is another story)
The only issue is the host of medications i take (high dose nebivolol, entresto, torasemide, eplerenone, jardiance) but if i can do what i love to do i am fine with that.

some might say i am an idiot for blasting again with my genetic condition but i love the sport and everything that has to do it.
I experimented the last 2 and a half years with different steroids to see what my body can handle and what not.
As long as i dont run npp/deca over 100mg or trest or dbol/adrol and keep water retention somewhat low i am fine.
I also feel like my lifestyle change from more or less sedentary to 10000 daily steps+ (most of the time 13k+ which takes some long walks if you have an office job) and keeping diet clean helps immensly

Did you have a heart attack? Or what’s the story behind all of this?
Some might say not optimal but for me, i am very happy where i stand.
last echo and bloodwork were the best since May 2020 (when the non compaction cardiomyopathy was found) although i was on full blast which is more or less the first time ive tried to blast since may 2020.
My ejection fraction was around 40% again, mitral insufficiency has improved by a good margin and all the other heart valves also improved.
I could reduce my diuretics by 7,5mg torasemide and drop hctz completely
blood work my HCT/HB/RBC was the lowest since May 2020 although at the time of testing i was running 600mg primo / 700mg test / 70mg tren.
NT-ProBNP was the lowest since May 2020 (less than 500, there were times it was 2000+)
My cardiovascular endurance is great and i can weightlift without issues (apart from my right elbow and left knee but this is another story)
The only issue is the host of medications i take (high dose nebivolol, entresto, torasemide, eplerenone, jardiance) but if i can do what i love to do i am fine with that.

some might say i am an idiot for blasting again with my genetic condition but i love the sport and everything that has to do it.
I experimented the last 2 and a half years with different steroids to see what my body can handle and what not.
As long as i dont run npp/deca over 100mg or trest or dbol/adrol and keep water retention somewhat low i am fine.
I also feel like my lifestyle change from more or less sedentary to 10000 daily steps+ (most of the time 13k+ which takes some long walks if you have an office job) and keeping diet clean helps immensly

Did you have a heart attack? Or what’s the story behind all of this?
i didnt have a heart attack.
TBH, i and the docs are still unsure about the circumstances that lead to my acute heart failure in May 2020.
there are some things that came together at that time: immense stress at work; switching hgh to a crappy generic hgh (i was dumb and started before i had the hplc tests back) and i had a rough sickness in March 2020. (i assume it was corona before the hype started. 8 days high fever, i sweated through around 8 shirts a night, i felt like dying etc.. docs told me i had the flue but i am still unsure)
from around beginning of April on, i felt bad. It felt like my sickness didnt leave my body, just the visible symptoms went away. going upstairs was harder, walking and training was more exhausting than before and i needed way longer rests between my sets.
I couldnt do squats and deadlifts anymore because they felt like the would kill me.
beginning of May, i had a day where i wanted to go upstairs and it was almost impossible. I had to pause on the stairs to catch breath etc. The following night. I laid down and woke up after a short period of time because i couldnt breath. Stood up, walked on my balcony and could breath again. i thought i am going crazy.
Went to bed again and the same story again. So i called the ambulance.
i was in hospital for 2 weeks and i had acute heart failure with an EF of 14%.
i could only leave the hospital wearing a lifevest (you can google lifevest from company ZOLL, wearable defibrillator). I had to wear it for over 6 months because i didnt want an implanted ICD and had to wait until my EF recovered over 30%

I did the sleep study (inpatient) and showed no glaring abnormalities as far as incidents as events/per hour and was left with a by our metrics you sleep soundly. I even asked them to subscribe me one anyway. They said no, not necessary. I love to read how this has helped so many. Makes me think, 'Couldn't ya fit one more in?' and possibly help a guy out? And why now decide to grow a conscience?

For those who have researched or used the 2 below. Any thoughts? Any issues with the body pushing out the glucose as far as training, pumps, etc?

First, the Food and Drug Administration approved the SGLT2 inhibitor Farxiga® (dapagliflozin), followed by Jardiance® (empagliflozin), to reduce the risk of death and hospitalization in people who have heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.

Farxiga
Treats chronic kidney disease
FDA-approved heart failure benefit: reduces risk of hospitalization from heart failure

Jardiance
So you’re using it for “reduced ejection fraction”? No experience just trying to follow, age, genetic, major event or did you catch it thru labs,EKG etc. Could you feel it? I know guys say they can feel high BP but I always wonder, like when Meadows went to bed that night did he ignore a “feeling” or…..

So you’re using it for “reduced ejection fraction”? No experience just trying to follow, age, genetic, major event or did you catch it thru labs,EKG etc. Could you feel it? I know guys say they can feel high BP but I always wonder, like when Meadows went to bed that night did he ignore a “feeling” or…..
you only feel reduced EF if its severe.
below 20% i had issues with water in lungs, oxygen saturation and daily doings like walking, cleaning up, going shopping were tough.
i would say between 20% and 40% you feel it when doing cardio or training.
Above that and you will barely feel it. I am at 40% now (last measurement) and for me i feel it mainly after hard sessions that i am done for the day and have no energy for anything else.
thats my experience

I am currently not using it. Was interested in feedback from others using these compounds prophylactically for heart, kidneys, and BP.

I am currently not using it. Was interested in feedback from others using these compounds prophylactically for heart, kidneys, and BP.
Smart, you think it’s better than the whole blnattokibse, PQQ, curcumein, NAC, COQ-10 TUDACA mix bc it’s pharma or you doing all the other and wanna add it? Do you know how it protects kidneys or is it from its affect on BP that it works?

i didnt have a heart attack.
TBH, i and the docs are still unsure about the circumstances that lead to my acute heart failure in May 2020.
there are some things that came together at that time: immense stress at work; switching hgh to a crappy generic hgh (i was dumb and started before i had the hplc tests back) and i had a rough sickness in March 2020. (i assume it was corona before the hype started. 8 days high fever, i sweated through around 8 shirts a night, i felt like dying etc.. docs told me i had the flue but i am still unsure)
from around beginning of April on, i felt bad. It felt like my sickness didnt leave my body, just the visible symptoms went away. going upstairs was harder, walking and training was more exhausting than before and i needed way longer rests between my sets.
I couldnt do squats and deadlifts anymore because they felt like the would kill me.
beginning of May, i had a day where i wanted to go upstairs and it was almost impossible. I had to pause on the stairs to catch breath etc. The following night. I laid down and woke up after a short period of time because i couldnt breath. Stood up, walked on my balcony and could breath again. i thought i am going crazy.
Went to bed again and the same story again. So i called the ambulance.
i was in hospital for 2 weeks and i had acute heart failure with an EF of 14%.
i could only leave the hospital wearing a lifevest (you can google lifevest from company ZOLL, wearable defibrillator). I had to wear it for over 6 months because i didnt want an implanted ICD and had to wait until my EF recovered over 30%
Glad you’re on the up and up.

Also strange your body cannot handle a small dose of nandrolone, but can a high ish dose of testosterone.

Also strange your body cannot handle a small dose of nandrolone, but can a high ish dose of testosterone.
a small dose like 100/150mg is okay.
everything higher and i get a high heart rate and palpitations.
testosterone i never had such issues, even in higher dosages

So in this case heart failure is you’re EF going to shit. Did they say there was blockage or swelling in the heart. Obviously you train and cardio so what did you do to get from 15-30%-lose weight. Sounds like Covid and they’ve shown it causes the heart to inflame in lots of people I dunno if that’s a positive for you since that’s not a lifestyle issue just shit luck. I always hear EF and 30% I’m guessing that’s baseline, forgive the ignorance as an adult are you ever at 100% I’ve never seen a post with ef and a higher % number. Glad you’re better can you continue to increase your EF?

a small dose like 100/150mg is okay.
everything higher and i get a high heart rate and palpitations.
testosterone i never had such issues, even in higher dosages
Have you experimented with other anabolics? Like bold

So in this case heart failure is you’re EF going to shit. Did they say there was blockage or swelling in the heart. Obviously you train and cardio so what did you do to get from 15-30%-lose weight. Sounds like Covid and they’ve shown it causes the heart to inflame in lots of people I dunno if that’s a positive for you since that’s not a lifestyle issue just shit luck. I always hear EF and 30% I’m guessing that’s baseline, forgive the ignorance as an adult are you ever at 100% I’ve never seen a post with ef and a higher % number. Glad you’re better can you continue to increase your EF?
a healthy heart is usually between 55 and 65% EF
i didnt lose any weight or atleast not much. I guess medication plays a role in recovery of the EF and also the absence of the factor that caused it + time.
@Zamun : no, never tried bolde. Ive tried Test, Primo, Mast, NPP, Trest, Tren. My body tolerates Test, Primo and Tren the best

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131