over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When to give up on letro for gyno

nfernoo

Banned
I've been on 2.5 mg a day of letro for a month (pharmacy)
The lump only now feel smaller.

The odd part: I used lipostabil around chest fat once. As soon as chest swelling went away (1 week)I noticed the biggest lump was reduced. Before it was still the same.
???

Anyway, how long do you use letro before giving up?
I've used raloxifene before but for only a month or two (cant remember) at 60mg per day. The igf suppression was pretty bad ( I was on mg gh and scored 150 or something igf while gh serum was 29)

Should I just begin aromasin and stop the letro?
Also... i saw some awesome info about iodine reducing gyno and when applied topically with dmso, lumps were great reduced.

Fyi I've had prolactin issues as well so have used things for that type of gyno as well.

Probably time to give it up bro. I never give anyone on here hard advice unless i have experience with something, and unfortunately I have experience with gyno.

I cured it once with Letro, it worked like magic almost right away then i tapered off and onto Nolva (this was before aromasin was around)

The second time I got it I fucked with letro on and off for months and it didnt help, the gyno was too set in and all i did was kill my libido. Ended up needing surgery....

So if you have a mix of estro and prolactin gyno and letro hasnt helped at 2.5mg after a month, in my experience you need to seek other options.

As long as you are sure you have real letro, then i would give it up..

Gyno needs IGF and estrogen to grow the lumps, if it's real letrozole you would need to be on less than 250mg test and no gh to be sure. The 2.5 is going to crush estrogen...40 mg novla is ideal to run with it. You should see drastic results in a week.

Probably time to give it up bro. I never give anyone on here hard advice unless i have experience with something, and unfortunately I have experience with gyno.

I cured it once with Letro, it worked like magic almost right away then i tapered off and onto Nolva (this was before aromasin was around)

The second time I got it I fucked with letro on and off for months and it didnt help, the gyno was too set in and all i did was kill my libido. Ended up needing surgery....

So if you have a mix of estro and prolactin gyno and letro hasnt helped at 2.5mg after a month, in my experience you need to seek other options.

As long as you are sure you have real letro, then i would give it up..

Same experience

Gyno needs IGF and estrogen to grow the lumps, if it's real letrozole you would need to be on less than 250mg test and no gh to be sure. The 2.5 is going to crush estrogen...40 mg novla is ideal to run with it. You should see drastic results in a week.

Interesting...

Sadly nova didn't do anything. Raloxifene I stopped because hgh.

I may give that another go.

I dont know, not too long ago everyone swore the only thing strong enough to actually reverse gyno was letro. Nolva has been around a long time, im sure it can take down some swelling but i dont think it can reverse it.

I think you are in the same situation I was in, i cured it the one time but the second time it wouldnt go away. I tried it all trust me, letro, raloxefene, nolva.... Once its set in its hard to get rid of, i had to go under the knife.

I've the same issue. Been on 2.5mg a day of letro and after don't see the change after a week I was running to buy tamoxifen. Put 60mg a day of that and when I started see the little gino going off I was smiling all day. So, for my experience I would suggest you 1.25mg of letro and tamoxifen at 60mg until you see results and go down with your feelings. Hope you understand my shitty English.

We need a killer for gino asap. That would change my world. I'm afraid of 19nor because my nipples start looking like a Mexican hat.

care to elaborate?

I dont know, not too long ago everyone swore the only thing strong enough to actually reverse gyno was letro. Nolva has been around a long time, im sure it can take down some swelling but i dont think it can reverse it.

I think you are in the same situation I was in, i cured it the one time but the second time it wouldnt go away. I tried it all trust me, letro, raloxefene, nolva.... Once its set in its hard to get rid of, i had to go under the knife.

Novla won't do much on lumps on it'd own

All i know is when i took 2.5mg letro per day i had no libido. I dont know if that means my estrogen was "crushed" but i assumed it was lowered quite a bit.

Letro crosses the blood brain barrier, so libido can be bad, but estrogen normal.

letro- estro AI, check

prolactin- ??

attack other angle as well before you say give up

Novla won't do much on lumps on it'd own

I know, thats why i feel letro is the best thing for curing gyno, its the only thing that worked for mine.

Nolva had been around a long time and never heard that it can cure gyno, now all of a sudden people think it can. In conjunction with letro maybe, but the bottom line is once its set in your pretty much screwed.

The time i cured it, it was like magic, it just worked. The second time the letro would shrink it a little, but not that much and as soon as i stopped it would come right back.

Nolva will keep you from getting gyno in the first place, but i think aromasin is a better option these days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws