over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where I am now. Trying to tighten up!

Beast_Gunz

Newbies
Here I am at 230lbs 6'1 BF probably around 13% ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435251026.507925.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435251037.358534.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435251075.145592.jpg I plan to spend at least a year working my ass off to step on the novice NPC stage. I would love to compete around 240-250 stage weight so I know I have a ways to go. I'm in no big hurry though. Feel free to critique. Won't hurt my feelings haha

If your 230 nor there is no way in 1 year you will step on stage at 240. You look good but let's be realistic 230 now would put you around 205 stage weight if no muscle was list that's gaining 35lbs muscle in a year. I would say a better goal would be 225 next year that would put you at the top of heavies. And with your frame you would look pretty good.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

For sure that's why I said at LEAST a year haha I realize it may take quite a while especially where I'm still leaning out. I'm in no rush though. I'm willing and eager to put my time in just like everybody else. But I appreciate the critiquing. Other forums I've been on guys just kiss ass because you're apart of their forum. This is the kind of criticism I need! Hell maybe I well start at 225 might be an idea. But for now I'm just enjoying the ride and busting my ass!

Real good legs and calves, especially for a taller guy. Good job.

Its going to be tough to lose body fat and gain 20lbs of muscle in a year diet and some really hard training plus a good plan and you will have all you need which is a chance set your self a goal and stick to it and you'll do great

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435506342.754478.jpg
Starting to see some decent cuts. Nothing crazy like a lot of you ripped monsters haha still sitting around 227-228lbs. Using a daily carb cycling method is really helping. I adjust carbs depending on how I look from day to day keeping them low on off days. I am going to incorporate AM fasted cardio this coming week and hopefully that will help out. Again feel free to critique, I'm not exactly sure where BF is but I know it's not where I want it. Just kind of going off the mirror but I would like to be rid of the lower belly/back fat prior to blasting again.

View attachment 77181
I am going to incorporate AM fasted cardio this coming week and hopefully that will help out.

This right here... It won't hopefully help... it'll DEFINITELY help!!!!.... nothing gets me leaner than eating clean and doing fasted morning cardio EVERYDAY... I wake up take an ECA, stretch well and i'm out.... 40min.... rip that shit off for 4 weeks straight then post pics... you'll be amazed..

Good luck brother.....

This right here... It won't hopefully help... it'll DEFINITELY help!!!!.... nothing gets me leaner than eating clean and doing fasted morning cardio EVERYDAY... I wake up take an ECA, stretch well and i'm out.... 40min.... rip that shit off for 4 weeks straight then post pics... you'll be amazed..

Good luck brother.....

I need to find some ephedrine. Does yohimbine work the same? I have been using that with Caffeine and Aspirin.

i started my last prep at 240 roughly around the bodyfat u are, im 6'1 also and ended up at 207 stage weight day of show

very simple

Here I am at 230lbs 6'1 BF probably around 13%View attachment 77142View attachment 77143View attachment 77144 I plan to spend at least a year working my ass off to step on the novice NPC stage. I would love to compete around 240-250 stage weight so I know I have a ways to go. I'm in no big hurry though. Feel free to critique. Won't hurt my feelings haha

Keep water intake high until last week of show time,
eat a lot of fish (flounders ) remember keep protein high so, you won't lose that much muscle, cycle carbs up and down, stick to sweet potatoes, manage your fats intake (olive oil)

Train hard, keep resting time short, do not over due cardio.. watch out with lactic acid.

Stay away from diuretic.... or if you do it find experience bodybuilder to help you, or better yet DO THE REVERE DIURETIC Technique , always works better than the actual diuretic...

Good luck brother

Keep water intake high until last week of show time,

eat a lot of fish (flounders ) remember keep protein high so, you won't lose that much muscle, cycle carbs up and down, stick to sweet potatoes, manage your fats intake (olive oil)

Train hard, keep resting time short, do not over due cardio.. watch out with lactic acid.

Stay away from diuretic.... or if you do it find experience bodybuilder to help you, or better yet DO THE REVERE DIURETIC Technique , always works better than the actual diuretic...

Good luck brother

I appreciate the advice but I'm taking at the least a year or two before I compete. If I do it in a year I will compete around 220-225.

I recently realized I was being very immature by trying to jump into competing after only 3 cycles so I wanna hold my horses(so to speak) and abide by the old cliche of BBing being a Marathon and not a sprint. Plus I wanna be ready to kill it at my first show and I'm not comfortable with my posing yet. Also I ran my last cycle with far too much BF on me so I wanna be really primed for next time I blast. Should help with my bothersome E issues too. I was using 25mg of Aromasin ED(Pfizer) for just 800mg of test a week and it was still trying to make me puffy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear