over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHERE TO BUY SHARK LIVER OIL?????

pumpkinhead

Registered
we all know shark liver oil is what used to make prep-h great for sucking out that last bit of water for comp.... but now the U.S. form no longer contains shark liver oil.

I am working on making a new product that would be great for bodybuilding, but trying to make a test batch containing shark oil...all I can find is capsule form... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO BUY PURE SHARK LIVER OIL IN LIQUID FORM, NOT CAP FORM???????

thanks for any help or links someone can provide, i just cant seem to find it.

I would contact the companies that make the caps and explain how you are concerned about the source of their SLO. More than likely they willnot tell you exactly where they got it but at least give you an area of the world to focus on. Now foods does private labeling and they might be willing to sell to you direct the raw as well.

I used to sell Squalene in my store. I though it was odd that the maker stopped selling the liquid. Hearing any explination on this would be interresting.

not to sound like a tree hugger, but have u ever seen how these fishermen harvest these sharks?

they basically reel them in, cut off what they want; fins etc, and then throw the half alive shark back overboard to drown.

pretty savage

not to sound like a tree hugger, but have u ever seen how these fishermen harvest these sharks?

they basically reel them in, cut off what they want; fins etc, and then throw the half alive shark back overboard to drown.

pretty savage

i agree, something to think about, alot of sharks are endangered

pretty savage

There's nothing wrong with being a tree hugger

As long as the sharks are being used for food/oil and other sources I don't care what they do to them, sorry I am a hunter and come from a family of hunters. Anything I shot I will eat, I don't believe In hunting for "game"..but I do believe in hunting if your going to use it. Also, shark oil is harvested from COLD water sharks that are already being used for food anyhow, and shark liver oil has MANY medicinal uses especially some of the components are being used for the fight against cancer research.

I have googled looking for it, all I can find is some crappy mist thing. I want the pure oil. From my understanding alot of people became concerned with it because the oil is harvested from the liver and this is where other pollutants from the ocean reside as well, thus making some of the oil contaminated.

I don't mind if someone sounds like a tree hugger..I really don't. But some people crack me up, such as the ones who use Bambo for their floors...because bambo is a renewable resource and grows so quickly...to bad they forgot about the 2 month trek overseas on the massive diesel burning tanker...that releases more CO2 into the air, then how much C02 the tree's they would have just cut down here filter in its entire life.

anyhow back to topic..shark liver oil people...shark liver oil...not how bad or good it is, where to get it. LOL

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws