advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where to get discount clothing (nike, UA, etc.)

meterman5

Registered
Looking for a place online that has actual discounts on some brand name gym wear. Christmas is getting near and I want to get my girl a couple nice things however any kind of google search brings places that are all the same. I have a Nike outlet close however all there product really isn't very good. I self admit I am an Under Armour snob yet I own about 5 items total as a guy tons of workout clothing isn't necessary.

I admit I would never buy my girl clothing however a nice sweatshirt, shoes, and maybe workout pants are usually acceptable as there is not a huge variance such as jeans. I may have to break down and look at some overpriced Lulu stuff.

Ebay. Look online for whatever clothes you like and the name for that specific clothing, then go on ebay and search for it, 9/10 times ebay will have it and be cheaper 95% of the time. Make sure the seller has good rating. Knock on wood, i never had a bad experience shopping there in over 10 years.

Last edited:
clearance section in finishline eastbay footlocker dicks

also go online use coupons codes to make it even cheaper. thats what i do

Marshalls and TJ Maxx carry a ton of high end workout gear in my town. I visited both stores last week and was surprised how many cute pants and jackets they had in stock.

I've had pretty good luck at Burlington Coat Factory.

But I have found when it comes to clothes shopping for a woman you're better off giving a gift card lol

But I have found when it comes to clothes shopping for a woman you're better off giving a gift card lol

I hate giving gift cards but unless you know the exact style and size of something your woman will like, then you might as well.:yeahthat:

gift cards.... somehow these stores trick ur ass into taking perfectly good doe that u can use ANYWHERE, and now u can only us it at ONE dam place?! what kinda deal is that? LOL ;):D

gift cards.... somehow these stores trick ur ass into taking perfectly good doe that u can use ANYWHERE, and now u can only us it at ONE dam place?! what kinda deal is that? LOL ;):D

Never thought of that way Pitt, guess you are better off giving the real deal $$$. I recently found a gift card worth $100 that I got for Christmas a few years ago, too bad it already expired. WTF

Yeah, nothing ever fits them correctly to their standard.

Like Miss Q said above Tj Maxx and Marshalls tend to have a very good selection of those kinds of clothes...although it sucks because the XXL selection is pretty slim, at least at the ones I've been to. Now I'm from NYC and there is a place called Century 21 down by the financial district that was crazy...like 6 floors of all different kinds of clothes, tons of workout stuff too on the entire first floor.

I have looked at marshals although have not hit the tjmaxx. Believe me guys I know better than to buy her any amount of clothing. She is very into fitness so I think I can be safe with a nice UA sweatshirt since she has some gnereic one she wears and maybe another pair of Nike's.

I have only seen a limited selection at marshals of the name brand things.

I think gift cards are a great idea. If you can't decide what store than a Mall gift card is a much better idea.

Besides what Woman wouldn't love a gift card from Victoria Secret.

I give cash...

it always fits and they never complain about the color

I have looked at marshals although have not hit the tjmaxx. Believe me guys I know better than to buy her any amount of clothing. She is very into fitness so I think I can be safe with a nice UA sweatshirt since she has some gnereic one she wears and maybe another pair of Nike's.

I have only seen a limited selection at marshals of the name brand things.

I like Marshalls. Everyonce in a while you find some really cool clothing.

TJ Maxxxx all day brah! Nike dry-fits are usually $15 for example.

I think gift cards are a great idea. If you can't decide what store than a Mall gift card is a much better idea.

Besides what Woman wouldn't love a gift card from Victoria Secret.

Probably one of the best suggestions in this thread. Victoria Secret carries workout gear for the ladies.

fitnesskatz

Looking for a place online that has actual discounts on some brand name gym wear. Christmas is getting near and I want to get my girl a couple nice things however any kind of google search brings places that are all the same. I have a Nike outlet close however all there product really isn't very good. I self admit I am an Under Armour snob yet I own about 5 items total as a guy tons of workout clothing isn't necessary.

I admit I would never buy my girl clothing however a nice sweatshirt, shoes, and maybe workout pants are usually acceptable as there is not a huge variance such as jeans. I may have to break down and look at some overpriced Lulu stuff.

man i dont know bout nike i think they suck im a UA person you can actually find some good deals on there website with the out of season items and overstock but now if you buying for your girl,,go to flag nor fail,,,every female likes there clothing my wife and i buy some it steeltribe musclegear is bout to have there new website back up they have some cool designs and resonalble,,they good ppl too,,flag nor fail if you order over 100dollars will always throw free shit in and steeltribe does it no matter how much you order,,,

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear