over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where to go from here?

you look solid in the pics you just posted

if you brought up the arms more it will improve your look tremendously

Help me out guys. Should I cut down more before I start to add on more size, or should I start playing the size game now?

I'm 240 lbs here. My goal is 225 on stage for my next show.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

You look great but in my opinion if you are going for 225 peeled, you are going to want to add a few more quality lbs.

I believe tenny said it best, only way to go is UP

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Up up up it is :)

Here is another comparison pic for the hell of it. You can't tell but there is almost 1 inch difference in my arms between the two pictures... Didnt make barely one bit of difference on my long ass limbs

**broken link removed**

Any calf pictures? :p

Sorry but I gotta see dem calves to see if you have been paying your dues :D

I would bulk up now bro.Your nice and lean

Any calf pictures? :p

Sorry but I gotta see dem calves to see if you have been paying your dues :D

Just picture my forearms connected to my quads... lol its not quite that bad but they're definitely nothing worth showing... I just started a new workout for my calves actually. Its simple - pick your favorite calve exercise, pick a weight you will fail at around 20 reps. After you fail at 20 reps, you take a break just long enough for the burn to go away - then do as many reps to failure, rest again til the burn is gone, go to failure again and continue this until you get to 75 reps... Its brutal. I'm doing this twice a week and hopefully they can start growing again.

Hey man - you made some nice progress off season! Definitely add some poundage - mix up your diet, if you have been on the same one for a while. I'd say hit your back and lats hard - you have an amazing taper naturally and i bet you could really make that pop as one of your best features. You should look into the physique thing too if you have any interest in doing sports modelling - you have that physique that sells magazines already. (Plus u might get to stand next to one of those hot babes while they hose you down on the beach...hehehehehe)

Hey man - you made some nice progress off season! Definitely add some poundage - mix up your diet, if you have been on the same one for a while. I'd say hit your back and lats hard - you have an amazing taper naturally and i bet you could really make that pop as one of your best features. You should look into the physique thing too if you have any interest in doing sports modelling - you have that physique that sells magazines already. (Plus u might get to stand next to one of those hot babes while they hose you down on the beach...hehehehehe)

Shit man, you're crazy! lol

I'd love to do some type of modeling and actually make some money out of all this craziness but I dont think I'm nearly to that level yet...

Here are some new pics. It hasnt been long but I've changed up a lot of stuff. New training, new supps, new diet.

I've added 10 lbs since the other pictures so I"m sitting closer to 245-250 now. Mostly water weight obviously...

I wanna keep adding pictures every so often and have you guys critique me. Give it to me straight up!

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

My arms are lagging and I'm pounding the shit out of them with a new routine - high high volume (thanks tenny).

What else do you guys notice that I need to do? Give me some input!

I'm trying to be extra thorough so heres 2 more lol

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

i'll hit you up later

i have something else i want you to try

:headbang:

Eveery pic you post bro your looking bigger and keeping your lean-ness man....just interested as to what your doing atm buddy? supps and diet wise....i like your look man, you have a big frame, it will take time filling out but your doing a damn good job !!

i'll hit you up later

i have something else i want you to try

:headbang:

Looking forward to hearing from you buddy.

Eveery pic you post bro your looking bigger and keeping your lean-ness man....just interested as to what your doing atm buddy? supps and diet wise....i like your look man, you have a big frame, it will take time filling out but your doing a damn good job !!

Thanks Bigguns, I'm not as timid as you when it comes to AAS :eek:

Currently on 100mg prop/100mg tren ace/40 mg mast ED and 7 ius rips.

I also just started doing 10 iu's slin with anadrol 3x per day (workout days).
The GH and tren keep me in decent condition in my desperate search for size..

lookin good brotha....if ur competing put on a liittle more size .....but ur doing well

You look good. Chest seems to be a bit of a weak point. Definitely a lot more room on your frame for muscle. No need to cut now because you are lean as it is

I'm doing the math.. and.. if you train 5 times a week, that is about 2.5 grams you are doing a week... how do you feel on that?

Crap.. I get paranoid going over 400 mg per week in total..

Currently on 100mg prop/100mg tren ace/40 mg mast ED and 7 ius rips.

I also just started doing 10 iu's slin with anadrol 3x per day (workout days).
The GH and tren keep me in decent condition in my desperate search for size..

I was wondering how you are getting bigger and more plead in every picture lol How long do you have left on your cycle(if you don't mind me asking that is)?

Man your doing great! Keep up the good work :headbang:

When you're our height, the arms look small in pics, and people have no clue. I'll bet in person, people constantly tell you how big your arms are.

You know it all too well Q, my arms are the first thing people comment on when they see me.

I'm doing the math.. and.. if you train 5 times a week, that is about 2.5 grams you are doing a week... how do you feel on that?

Crap.. I get paranoid going over 400 mg per week in total..

Prior to this I was doing 350 mg of prop, the tren, mast, and a little primo. I felt awesome! Now that I upped the test, dropped and primo and added the drol, I feel lethargic as hell. All I want to do is sleep all day long. I'm only doing this for 4 weeks though. I typically stay away from orals. Up until this point its been over a year since I messed with them. Its a lot obviously but the combo with the slin seems to be working wonders for me.

I was wondering how you are getting bigger and more plead in every picture lol How long do you have left on your cycle(if you don't mind me asking that is)?

Man your doing great! Keep up the good work :headbang:

After the 3 weeks left on the drol and slin, I'll evaluate and go from there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131