over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

where wont you pin again?

CrazyCrip

Registered
whats the one spot you will never pin again?? so far i havent found one but i never do anything exotic either. i heard of bros doing their pecs. did it make it hard to bench or do dips? at times my legs will make it hard to do legs. my shoulders make it hard to do shoulders and so on. wheres the worst spot for you??

Did calves once several years ago. Will NEVER do that again!!

m2m i have naturally very big and strong calves and have thought about it before but you use them to much with every step. same reason im afraid to try my bi's. i'll never rule anything totally out until i try for myself but those are two spots i dont think i wanna try. lol

Bi's and teardrops

Triceps. I can pin almost anywhere, but tris are just terrible for me for some reason.

ej, my tear drops do hurt some but not so bad because every step seems to work them out and loosen it up instead of making it worse. i went 1 and 1/2 cc in my upper thigh yesterday and its hurting pretty good today. since i drive a damn truck all day i dont get to walk it out liek i should. my legs are my favorite spot just because its easiest to reach and do. my glutes seem to hurt the least though.

chest. every time i use to get this throbbing sensation that would last a day or two where it felt like someone is constantly poking there finger in my chest.

Also traps hurt like a mofo too if you hit them with prop or any water based susp. I've never been crazy enough to try calves or tear drop, I can only immagine how much that would hurt.

Last edited:
I've never had the balls to try tri's.

The teardrop move was 3ml in each. Prolly way too much for my little legs. Couldn't squat for two weeks.

Will never do quads or calves again, both resulted in not being able to walk properly for about 10days

Triceps... NEVER again... I have big triceps and the injections were normally painless, but every time a kind of a sterile abscess formed in them that I had to treat with hot pads, noninflammatory drugs and even antibiotics just in case

Quads are my favorite spot, there's many injection sites in my big quad's exterior muscle and it is usually painless

Glutes, I do not need the top of my glutes to get any bigger.

hahaha man this thread reminded me of something

There was this idiot at our gym that said his first time he injected in his vein in the arm like a heroin addict, he thought that was the way to do it LOOL !

now I don't know if he was trolling me or he was being honest

Glutes. It's a bitch turning around not to mention it's almost impossible to do without going through a vein and hitting some sort of nerve ending. I can do quads all day long.

Last edited:
sparhawk, your a fool man!! cant believe you did that on the bus!! lmao good stuff

chest and quads. I'm fine for like 20 pins then randomly one will hurt like hell for a week, I just dont get it and I cant discern any difference in my pinning method. Its like shit moves around in those areas and you never know what your gonna hit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131