over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which one? (Coach)

I emailed in and went back and forth with Nikki and him a few times. I’ve received some very specific guidance and direction and I’m working independent now and coming back to him when I hit 225/230 at 10-15% and we’ll start chipping away to get me back on stage.

Yeah people talking shit about high dose orals then running dnp to try and shred down? They can get the fuck out of here. He used to be a very active member here but he’s moved on I guess, he’s in his DMs here all the time though.

Stay out of my protocol, my coaching, and my prep if you’re just too afraid to run the compounds as directed.

To be fair he will work with you in any capacity you want he’s not gonna push gear on you, but if you want to win. And I mean win regional level and above, and you’re using aas anyways,why not push the boundaries with someone who is churning out winner after winner?

As I always say everyone is different and we all have different goals and different limits to what we are prepared to do. Nothing about competing at a high level is healthy but to attain a certain look and to win big shows (if you are not a genetic freak) you are going to have to push things. Everyone has the right to do what they want. As you allude to some like to preach and they go crazy at the mention of high dosed orals. Someone posted in my log recently don't you think my avar dose is too much. I am using 40mg avar... 40mg. Nothing wrong with that poster and I am not stating anything bad at all but some guys are on another planet and must not be around many steroid users in real life. Now regarding AJ etc again nothing is healthy but you have guys walking around really big and above 15% all year going on about the health aspect of pushing orals for 6 weeks to win a show. Even if they are the healthiest guy around I still don't get it. Just concentrate on you. I couldn't care less what x person does to win a show. If you are prepared to to it then go for it.

Regarding the OP I know him and have chatted to him a lot and he definitely doesn't need someone expensive. He definitely isn't mentally prepared to get to 4% and step on stage within a year. That may come in the future as he posted. I think he just wants a coach to help him stick to a plan and put him on a good path. That's why someone cheaper who cares about clients and is health conscious would be best imo. I don't know if they do coaching but even people on this thread such as MTF would be ideal for helping you lose bodyfat and get very lean.

OP if you’ve talked to Elvis extensively follow his advice. He’s another a good egg.

MTF would get you fucking shredded big dog.

Elvia as always. You are the man.

As I always say everyone is different and we all have different goals and different limits to what we are prepared to do. Nothing about competing at a high level is healthy but to attain a certain look and to win big shows (if you are not a genetic freak) you are going to have to push things. Everyone has the right to do what they want. As you allude to some like to preach and they go crazy at the mention of high dosed orals. Someone posted in my log recently don't you think my avar dose is too much. I am using 40mg avar... 40mg. Nothing wrong with that poster and I am not stating anything bad at all but some guys are on another planet and must not be around many steroid users in real life. Now regarding AJ etc again nothing is healthy but you have guys walking around really big and above 15% all year going on about the health aspect of pushing orals for 6 weeks to win a show. Even if they are the healthiest guy around I still don't get it. Just concentrate on you. I couldn't care less what x person does to win a show. If you are prepared to to it then go for it.

Regarding the OP I know him and have chatted to him a lot and he definitely doesn't need someone expensive. He definitely isn't mentally prepared to get to 4% and step on stage within a year. That may come in the future as he posted. I think he just wants a coach to help him stick to a plan and put him on a good path. That's why someone cheaper who cares about clients and is health conscious would be best imo. I don't know if they do coaching but even people on this thread such as MTF would be ideal for helping you lose bodyfat and get very lean.

Well put sir 👍🏻

Well I think I have my coach selected. Looking to use Ken “Skip” Hill

Chatted a little with him and he just seems like a real good solid guy. Not to mention his clients are peeled

Chatted a little with him and he just seems like a real good solid guy. Not to mention his clients are peeled
Good choice, skip is very good, I wish he still posted here.

Skip always seemed like a good dude.

Most if not all of these guys who are mentioned in here will get you where you want to be. I think half the battle is finding one that you connect well with and feel like you can give the reigns to 100%.

You might hire the best coach in the game, but if you guys just don’t mesh; then it may be a long journey. Finding someone who you get along with, can tell you what you NEED to hear, and gets you where you want to be is key.

Good choice, skip is very good, I wish he still posted here.
If he’s b-boy verified, he’s gotta be good :)
And like I said, his clients are inside out shredded
Skip always seemed like a good dude.

Most if not all of these guys who are mentioned in here will get you where you want to be. I think half the battle is finding one that you connect well with and feel like you can give the reigns to 100%.

You might hire the best coach in the game, but if you guys just don’t mesh; then it may be a long journey. Finding someone who you get along with, can tell you what you NEED to hear, and gets you where you want to be is key.
Yea man you’re 100% right. Personality and just that feeling of” hey this guy/girl actually cares about my progress AND my health” is a great feeling

Very good choice. Just an all around good dude. I also think he is a great pick for someone not looking to compete but just progress...without dying.

Skip is a great guy with a great personality. You'll do well with him. Oh and the Skiploads!

Very good choice. Just an all around good dude. I also think he is a great pick for someone not looking to compete but just progress...without dying.

Oh he pumps out plenty of competitors too from what i saw. He’s definitely not just a coach that will “progress” you lol

Have you used him?

my best friend used him for a show back when he competed and he couldn't say enough good things about Skip. He got absolutely shredded and actually grew a little bit during the prep towards the beginning..

Plus, it's neither here nor there, but he won his class and the overall at that show..

Oh he pumps out plenty of competitors too from what i saw. He’s definitely not just a coach that will “progress” you lol

Oh no doubt I just meant he is a guy (like in my instance) I would feel good reaching out to get optimal results when in the post "hardcore" phase of life.

Oh no doubt I just meant he is a guy (like in my instance) I would feel good reaching out to get optimal results when in the post "hardcore" phase of life.

Ohhhhhh wow.... great! Agreed!

Op do everything he says. To the fucking letter amigo. The biggest sin would be your and his time wasted by you.

Appreciate all the responses guys! Thank you ����

And yes very much looking forward to working with Skip

Last edited:
Skip's a good guy, good choice.

Damn, checked out his board and it is dead:(

Where is he posting at these days, if at all?

Skip's a good guy, good choice.

Damn, checked out his board and it is dead:(

Where is he posting at these days, if at all?

I saw he used to post here. He needs to come back lol

This one is EZ:

1. Get sex change.
2. Hire Shelby.
3. Win.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members