over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which one? (Coach)

LMAO

I think skip is just as good, no?

No. If you haven’t already you should go through every post ever made by Shelby. I believe that is his username as well as his first name. You will learn oh so much about what is possible.

No. If you haven’t already you should go through every post ever made by Shelby. I believe that is his username as well as his first name. You will learn oh so much about what is possible.

Idk man doesn’t seem like you can get much better than skip

Idk man doesn’t seem like you can get much better than skip

Skips pretty tight and likely more than enough for a non-competitor or athlete but his shit is very rudimentary; carb cycling, electrolyte manipulation, stimulating metabolic rate . Other peoples comments are for much more advanced individuals with much more audacious goals, MUCH more complicated protocols. Coaches like AJ and Shelby are in a league of their own for those kind of protocols.

Skips pretty tight and likely more than enough for a non-competitor or athlete but his shit is very rudimentary; carb cycling, electrolyte manipulation, stimulating metabolic rate . Other peoples comments are for much more advanced individuals with much more audacious goals, MUCH more complicated protocols. Coaches like AJ and Shelby are in a league of their own for those kind of protocols.

Simple is all I need brother LOL

Shelby only coaches women, but sure he’s clearly an amazing coach as well

I’m just a little surprised you feel skip is more on the side of a “basic coach”

You have no fucking clue what your talking about, skip is right on par with every one of those guys, I have seen AJ''s protocol first hand (two of my buddies used him, both pros) and I have worked with Shelby myself.

I have worked with shelby, John meadows, Justin harris, george farah, John Robson (UK) trust me i have seen just about every prep guys protocols, being in this game as long as I have you see first hand everyone's methods.

Last edited:
You have no fucking clue what your talking about, skip is right on par with every one of those guys, I have seen AJ''s protocol first hand (two of my buddies used him, both pros) and I have worked with Shelby myself.

I have worked with shelby, John meadows, Justin harris, george farah, John Robson (UK) trust me i have seen just about every prep guys protocols, being in this game as long as I have you see first hand everyone's methods.

I literally took his seminar and have read at least 80% of any article he's ever written...... You think Skip's putting OP through the ringer? What do you think I said something bad about Skip? I just agreed with OP saying for what he wants skips good, just explained why everyones saying they'd chose someone else.

I literally took his seminar and have read at least 80% of any article he's ever written...... You think Skip's putting OP through the ringer? What do you think I said something bad about Skip? I just agreed with OP saying for what he wants skips good, just explained why everyones saying they'd chose someone else.
Why do you think that shelby''s protocols are much more "advanced" than skips? I have seen both and can't for the life of me figure out why you said that in the post I quoted before this one

Curious how you'd compare Farah to the rest? I hear he is healthy again and working with clients.

Curious how you'd compare Farah to the rest? I hear he is healthy again and working with clients.
Farah wants to work at least some offseason with all his guys, he likes to feed you a fuck ton of food, it was the most I had ever eaten on a diet, and he like Chris Aceto like his carbs, Farah more so. AAS protocol was pretty basic but slight more than I was use to using at that time.

Last edited:
Why do you think that shelby''s protocols are much more "advanced" than skips? I have seen both and can't for the life of me figure out why you said that in the post I quoted before this one

The more "advanced" which you take out of context as I were referring to the level of detail and not the coach/competitors knowledge. Literally like I said many more variables and the sheer level of control/OCD over those details. Those variables change for each individual but generally for skip the system stays constant. Skip's methods are easier to follow, easier to teach, and likely more sustainable. But simply put he's not going to tell you to eat this food then and take this exotic drug now. It's more relatively intuitive.

OP, go with Skip, dude. I can nearly guarantee you that you will be quite happy you did.

Skip gets people fucking peeled..

With this talk about these prep coaches using "advanced" methods, just know that so called "advanced methods" doesn't always mean better or more effective...

This is kind of ridiculous, a few poster made comments that there were "better choices." OP was confused, i stated why someone would say that. I used AJ and shelbys name for no other reason as they were brought up. I'm not letting anyone act like I stated anything negative about skip.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity