advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which True Protien pre-workout supp do you like the best?

BigSwervin

Banned
Let me start out by saying I am a HUGE fan of True Protein! I love their products, prices, and service. I just recently bought one of their pre-workout supps. I have been using NO Reload for 2 weeks now and i like it alot. It taste like ass, but I get good pumps and my veins pop out like crazy. It doesnt give me any jitters like some of the other stuff ive taken in the past. Im curious about the differences between the NO Reload and the other pre-workout supps they offer. Has anyone else used their pre-workout supps and which one did you like the most?

ive only used muscle milk/celltech and the super pump 250 before workouts its good stuff.

taking their buzzsaw preworkout coupled with 10mg dbol and 5 yok3d pills

my veins are popping like crazy on this preworkout mix and definitely works great combining all 3 vs. taking each one separately or 2/3

considering their no reload next time around

I use buzz saw and like it's effects a lot. Haven't tried their other preworkout stuff tho. Looking forward to trying the new formula of buzz saw (says better taste, and mixability).

Im thinking about buzzsaw next time. What could you compare it to? Making the taste better in any of the pre-workouts wouldnt be a bad thing at all! LOL

how is the buzzsaws taste i was about to order from tp today?

how is the buzzsaws taste i was about to order from tp today?

To me its somewhat bitter. Kind of like a chewed aspirin. I have the lime ade flavor. But, it works pretty well. I like the fact that it doesn't give me any shakes or jitters, just an increased pump and energy without a racing heart.

To me its somewhat bitter. Kind of like a chewed aspirin. I have the lime ade flavor. But, it works pretty well. I like the fact that it doesn't give me any shakes or jitters, just an increased pump and energy without a racing heart.

Yea man, thats exactly how my NO-Reolad taste. I also got the lime flavor. I have a feeling they all taste like crushed up pills. Just mix, chug and go to the gym...:foo:-smil

I will use any Whey Isolate but my favorite pre-workout drink is Jacked. Jacked has no filler.

yea ill prob stick to my fruit punch uperpump max i love the taste of it and it gets the job done

Coffee . no doz... lots of water , sometime with glycerin in it with sea salt,

Jacked is good stuff. I have been very satisfied with it in the past. I just like getting all my stuff from one place and paying one shipping cost.

A couple of scoops of Buzz Saw and I'm good to go! It must work as my wife has been tapping into my supply for her pre-run motivation!
The first couple of times I used it, the taste was kind of nasty. Since then, got used to it and wouldn't do without it.

Im thinking about buzzsaw next time. What could you compare it to? Making the taste better in any of the pre-workouts wouldnt be a bad thing at all! LOL

Honestly not sure what i'd compare it to but ive got their fruit punch. Two scoops and 6-8oz water. Just chug it down and I don't really notice the taste. It's not bad by all means but it's not the best either. I've had to drink some terrible stuff in the past but this is great!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131