advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which woman caused the deepest influence on you?

Running away, MY MOTHER! She was a bright person, a chemist by trade. She was an alcoholic that abused barbituates. She was a master of lying to in dear her self to people. She was a thief and stole thousand upon thousands from me. She pointed a gun at my wifes face standing directly in front of her. She allowed two of my beloved pitt bulls to fight to the death after purposely lifting a common gate between the two when I was gone from my home. SHE fully understood the ramifications of putting the two together and broke into my yard to do this.
The list just goes on and on. My father was a peace of work in his own right as well. The coupe-de-gras is my dear old mother shot herself in the left side of her head sitting in a brand new Camery I had just purchased her.

I made it in spite of these people. I have no pity for those that blame others and wallow at the therapist.

CG ..........may not be what you wanted in this thread, but it is what it is.

Wow CG, took balls to post that. I can't relate as much as you, but my mother left me at 3 months, due to have alcoholic father beating her and he was in prison at time she gave me over to foster care. Never came for me and even attempt to see me. I never saw her or cared either. I have no feelings for her at all. My father was a deadbeat Dad who rather drink then work, stayed on welfare and lived like a pig. An alcoholic all is life with no responsibilities. He got me at 12 years old and I begged to go back into foster care after 1 year with him. The courts agreed. He was very bitter towards me and thought he was a loving father. What a Fucking joke he was. He was dying in the hospital of cancer and was upset I wouldn't see him. I related a message to him, " You were not a father to me all my life, why start now?" He died in 1994 and I didn't feel anything for him.

The good news is, I learned from life's experiences and took care of my kids by working hard all my life. I also got remarried and now take care of my 11 year old step daughter. Her deadbeat father left her at birth too. I am honored she calls me Dad, loves me and respects me :)

Running away, MY MOTHER! She was a bright person, a chemist by trade. She was an alcoholic that abused barbituates. She was a master of lying to in dear her self to people. She was a thief and stole thousand upon thousands from me. She pointed a gun at my wifes face standing directly in front of her. She allowed two of my beloved pitt bulls to fight to the death after purposely lifting a common gate between the two when I was gone from my home. SHE fully understood the ramifications of putting the two together and broke into my yard to do this.
The list just goes on and on. My father was a peace of work in his own right as well. The coupe-de-gras is my dear old mother shot herself in the left side of her head sitting in a brand new Camery I had just purchased her.

I made it in spite of these people. I have no pity for those that blame others and wallow at the therapist.

What doesn't kill you only makes your stronger.
that is a terrible situation my brother but despite all of this you have victorious in life , that speaks volumes about your drive and character.

Gunsmith, Pesty, I appreciate your support friends. In a crazy way your all more of a family to me than I had in real life.
I'll just leave you with this little tid bit. My much older brother was charged with the responsibility of watching me during the days during summer vacation. One of the stunts this sick fuck would pull was him and his buddy would put me down the man hole we had in the back yard of my childhood home. The lid to the manhole was way to heavy for me to lift off while under it. I was standing on metal ladder handles that were set in the concrete, vertical pipe that lead down to the sewage net work. There I would spend countless hours alone, trying to reason out why no one would help me or believe me when I told them what they were doing. One day less than an hour after being put down there the police came and got me out. It was in our local paper and my mother found me responsible for her reckless parenting. The levels of abuse I lived with as a form of normal life will forever be my "Silence of The Lambs". I was shortly after place with my Aunt in Tenn on a dairy farm were I intern spent the rest of my childhood summer vacations working the farm. Back when I was a kid child abuse wasn't viewed so much as a crime as it is now.

There should be some kind of qualifications you go through to be able to have children. My story is only unique to me. Unfortunately there are victims on the very street you live on guys. People can be very respectable on the out side and not so nice on the inside. Some are down right sick.

Look guys don't feel bad for Concreteguy. He's just fine. I went on to survive much, much worse and her I am. On the bottom on my resume it's clearly printed "TUFF TO KILL". Lol

Going to step away from this thread, it's not healthy.

CG

Last edited:
it is what it is.....

:cool:

There should be some kind of qualifications you go through to be able to have children.

This, I couldn't agree more with you on, CG... and I'd myself set the bar EXTREMELY high. Childhood determines how your whole life will be led... many people fail in life for they weren't given the right tools, proper education or something as simple as LOVE AND CARE earlier in their existence.

Luckily, as Gunsmith said, you have those who overcome it and don't walk the tragic path of what was announced as an already written fate. You and Pesty are prime examples of that. :)

My courageous Mum (died from cancer), My filipino gorgeous wife and my daughter.

Only thing I can think of when reading this thread's title: don't ever let any woman influence you. Or anyone for that matter. :eek:

Some people (and love can severely blind you) are extremely efficient at polluting your mind and making you doubt... listen to, take advice, but always stay rational and have the last word.

Were your ever hurt by a girl?

hi CG actually i also hada unhappy childhood and for a long time i kept conservative and closed in my youth, luckily i met my wife she changed me, i'd always like to say how much i love to her and appreciated her... God always send u stuff when he stolen things from our life..

Wow CG, took balls to post that. I can't relate as much as you, but my mother left me at 3 months, due to have alcoholic father beating her and he was in prison at time she gave me over to foster care. Never came for me and even attempt to see me. I never saw her or cared either. I have no feelings for her at all. My father was a deadbeat Dad who rather drink then work, stayed on welfare and lived like a pig. An alcoholic all is life with no responsibilities. He got me at 12 years old and I begged to go back into foster care after 1 year with him. The courts agreed. He was very bitter towards me and thought he was a loving father. What a Fucking joke he was. He was dying in the hospital of cancer and was upset I wouldn't see him. I related a message to him, " You were not a father to me all my life, why start now?" He died in 1994 and I didn't feel anything for him.

The good news is, I learned from life's experiences and took care of my kids by working hard all my life. I also got remarried and now take care of my 11 year old step daughter. Her deadbeat father left her at birth too. I am honored she calls me Dad, loves me and respects me :)

You are an respected man.Life's experiences(though it was so bad) made you to be a man who have enough responsibility.You deserve the bright future.

Were your ever hurt by a girl?

Well... actually yes and more than once. But that was a long time ago,I was young and what you could call "a soft heart"... life and its tortuous course made me change dramatically. To the point now I sometimes am afraid of myself and how I've become... so cold. At least you suffer less. :(

Well... actually yes and more than once. But that was a long time ago,I was young and what you could call "a soft heart"... life and its tortuous course made me change dramatically. To the point now I sometimes am afraid of myself and how I've become... so cold. At least you suffer less. :(

nothing wrong with a soft heart, after you've got to know someone there comes a time to let them in. If you stay cold, you'll never be in true love. To experience the joys of life, you must risk getting hurt at least some

what you said earlier about logically thinking for yourself and doing your own thing, is so true. many guys and even girls (esp when guy has money and girl is hesitate to communicate because he could leave her broke) dont do what they want because they are whipped. whether its by vagina, money, etc

It's common for guys to get hurt in love when they are young, girl is a university for boys, pains make boys mature and steady.
You are rational enough, but not cold to embrace the true love and to do what you want :cheeky-s;

nothing wrong with a soft heart, after you've got to know someone there comes a time to let them in. If you stay cold, you'll never be in true love. To experience the joys of life, you must risk getting hurt at least some

"True love", as you call it, is definitely something I'm not going after anymore... it's like chasing hapiness... wishful thinking. I take every single day as it comes and try to make it as enjoyable as can be, based on the circumstances of the moment.

Same with relationships... they're not linear... in the long run I know whom I can trust, confide in, give a part of my soul, etc... but always keep in mind though that there always will be up and downs... for every bad day/instant you get hurt by someone, it passes... you just need to remember tomorrow is another day and not let yourself get too concerned or involved in silly/pointless arguments or fights... the less you care for things, the happier you feel. :)

"True love", as you call it, is definitely something I'm not going after anymore... it's like chasing hapiness... wishful thinking. I take every single day as it comes and try to make it as enjoyable as can be, based on the circumstances of the moment.

Same with relationships... they're not linear... in the long run I know whom I can trust, confide in, give a part of my soul, etc... but always keep in mind though that there always will be up and downs... for every bad day/instant you get hurt by someone, it passes... you just need to remember tomorrow is another day and not let yourself get too concerned or involved in silly/pointless arguments or fights... the less you care for things, the happier you feel. :)

When we are single, we should enjoy the life of one person while we also should purchase bravely when our Mr. right or Mr. Miss appear.

what you said earlier about logically thinking for yourself and doing your own thing, is so true. many guys and even girls (esp when guy has money and girl is hesitate to communicate because he could leave her broke) dont do what they want because they are whipped. whether its by vagina, money, etc

I know this was addressed to Phidias...but once someone you love does horrible things to you, your heart changes forever. I am not saying you can't love again or anything like that, but your heart does grow colder...and way less trusting. That's why they say "there is no love like the first love"...because after that first person breaks your heart, you will guard your heart forever. You can never be like you once were...at least not on this Earth.

It's common for guys to get hurt in love when they are young, girl is a university for boys, pains make boys mature and steady.
You are rational enough, but not cold to embrace the true love and to do what you want :cheeky-s;

I wouldn't say pain fosters maturity. It can teach lessons, but inflicting unjustified suffering on someone is more likely to lead to anger and resentment than anything else...neither of which are good.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner