over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here uses minoxidil?

The foam seems to work allot better for me than the liquid. Only side is some of it still comes down and makes eyebrows thicker. Then I have to wax the things.

Combine Minoxidil with Dermarolling and retin-a and you'll get much better results. If you google you can see a couple studies with pictures that show it's much more effective than Minoxidil.

Dermarolling creates “slits” instead of “holes” because the needles go in at an angle and come out at an angle. It can also tear the scalp.

So people are now recommending dermaneedling because the needle just goes straight in and straight out.

Here’s what a lot of people are using...

Do you use the 0.01% retin a and just mix a little bit with the minox yourself?

I use .05 cream and I just use a couple a small dabs on my head. Then follow it up with Minox. Just remember not to use retin-a everyday in the beginning or you'll dry your skin out, work up to everyday.

More Plates More Dates (Derek) on YouTube has so many great videos on combinations and protocols and he has so much knowledge on the topic. He tweaks his protocol every few weeks sometimes as its every changing and he has gained so much hair.

Ive heard Minoxidil is something that once you take, you have to continue taking it

I ordered everything then when I went to use it I had a question I couldn't find an answer to and have put off using it for this reason.

So follow up question for everyone:

If you put minoxodil on your face (beard) and head- how long do you need to wait before touching the girl? Don't want to get intimate and end up giving her a beard lol.

What of my friends uses it daily for the crown of his head. He’s not a gear user. It’s
Been pretty effective now it’s even more pronounced because he’s microneedling the area of his scalp. I’m not sure about all that but I can tell a noticeable different. I guess it increase blood flow to the area and allows for better penetration.

Now if someone is geared up, I don’t see it helping...but who am I to say. I do find it interesting

I'm not bald, but I choose to shave the head because it looks better that way, I have hair that just grows stiff and straight so it is nearly impossible to style.

Must be easy upkeep. I wish I could shave my head sometimes but it wouldn’t work for me.

Once you begin you can’t stop I heard to much hassle extra money and would rather just shave the head at that point genetics is genetics regardless your going even with all this stuff

hopefully I don’t go bald I shed huge amounts of hair have done for years but hairs longish and that’s when I notice it the most by now I’d have seen a bald spot
Drain would be clogged with hair and nothing

so don’t even bother about it now and recommend that to others

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear