over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO IS THIS DUDE?

i think its the training and nutrition to be honest.

the training that most pros do today is absolutly stupid, they just go in the gym and wing it. to get the "pump" or "burn" or whatever dumbass thing they shoot for. If you started talking to any american pro about periodization or dynamic effort training he'd probably pass out from overthinking, either that or he'll start foaming at the mouth about some bogus weider principle. the thing is american pros can train pretty much any way and get by. (although you have an army of frustrated losers doing cutlers routine every week and not getting anywhere)

the eastern block bodybuilders probably borrowed a lot from the eastern block strength principles, the same principles which allowed their athletes dominate in olympic lifting for decades. they adapted those principles into a bodybuilding scheme and there you have it. scientific and intelligent training.

and i'm sure their nutrition is much better, from a micronutrient perspective american grown food is bankrupt.

Last edited:
why would it matter if they use human grade? drugs are drugs. whether it's test made for human consumption or test made for vetrinary use, it's still test.

same with everything else. whether it's unimed anadrol or anadrol powder, as long as it's anadrol the results are the same.

i don't think the type of drugs used are the key here... maybe amounts. maybe. i'd put more on genetics, training, and nutrition.

Definitely

the food in Europe is a lot more nutrtious and less processed than the garbage we have here. There are 1000s of chemicals that are put into our food here that are banned throughout Europe.

I think having access to human grade gear does make a BIG difference, along withe the other factors mentioned.

some people would shit if they saw the crap some american UG labs are putting out there. people in the UG market seem to have low expections, i.e. fast delivery and not getting abcesses.

very impressive..but i wonder why these EURO bbers use that fucking bronze tan..it erases all you cuts..looks unatural IMO..either way this guy should hit up the pdi..he would place on the money for sure..in the IFBB doesnt matter how you look for EURO bbers..they overlook them as if they resemble kenny jones!

I'm from Europe and yes getting human grade is
very easy.
But we have lots of good UG labs so most use the labs.
Hell here you can enter a shop a buy weed and get wasted
legal :p
But the gyms here are not like in the US.
Most of all there's not much free weights and a few crappy machines.
You can't bring your own water you have to buy it.
It costs 65 E a month and it's only open from 9 to 22 pm.
No trainers or whatever, you have to figure it out yourself.
Damn I wish I lived in the US, hammer strenght material,
powerhouse gyms.... :(

I know Shabunya. I met him at the Russian pro show two years ago. He's got a world class physique but had trouble getting into condition until recently it seems. He should be doing the World Champs next week so we'll how he does.

www.irvingelb.com

kidstuff said:
i think its the training and nutrition to be honest.

the training that most pros do today is absolutly stupid, they just go in the gym and wing it. to get the "pump" or "burn" or whatever dumbass thing they shoot for. If you started talking to any american pro about periodization or dynamic effort training he'd probably pass out from overthinking, either that or he'll start foaming at the mouth about some bogus weider principle. the thing is american pros can train pretty much any way and get by. (although you have an army of frustrated losers doing cutlers routine every week and not getting anywhere)

the eastern block bodybuilders probably borrowed a lot from the eastern block strength principles, the same principles which allowed their athletes dominate in olympic lifting for decades. they adapted those principles into a bodybuilding scheme and there you have it. scientific and intelligent training.

and i'm sure their nutrition is much better, from a micronutrient perspective american grown food is bankrupt.

great post bro,

i have been once in russia and have trained in some hardcore gyms there, you wont believe how hard they all train with such intensity and explosive power.

Makes almost every training dvd of the ifbb pro's look like foolish children who slam some weights and go eat some more steak....

(my first post btw :cool: )

it said on his web site for that show he was on stage at 125kgs or 275lbs so that is quite large indeed & way more then 220lbs

My leanest, biggest and strongest was a routine where I did about 4 exercises per bodypart, 1-2 bodyparts per day 5 days per week. Real Heavy, maybe 1 min rest bewteen sets, deffintely a ton by most of todays standards but was BIG A refering to these guys do alot more sets/reps work harder etc or what?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131