advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who uses a DHT w/ their TRT? (Masteron or Proviron)

Do you use DHT base w/ TRT?

• No, just testosterone

Votes: 84 36.7%
  • yes, testosterone and proviron

Votes: 62 27.1%
  • yes, testosterone and masteron

Votes: 68 29.7%
  • other

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
I added some low-dose mast p (200mg/week) to my TRT test cyp regimen a couple months ago and have absolutely loved it! Nice bump in my libido, training sessions definitely more intense & productive, & leaned out nicely (also cleaned up my diet & added consistent cardio). Only side effect I could notice was a slight increase in urination frequency.

I added some low-dose mast p (200mg/week) to my TRT test cyp regimen a couple months ago and have absolutely loved it! Nice bump in my libido, training sessions definitely more intense & productive, & leaned out nicely (also cleaned up my diet & added consistent cardio). Only side effect I could notice was a slight increase in urination frequency.

Noticed any increased hair loss?

Noticed any increased hair loss?

Not yet! And that's something I'm keeping a close watch on too! This may sound crazy but my wife is really into these essential oils and she made me a concoction specifically for thinning hair/hair loss. It's 3 different oils (lavender, rosemary, & peppermint) in a blend that I use a couple times a day when I take a shower. I just put a couple drops on my hand & mix it with some shampoo. Wash, rinse, done. Now, the same girl has been cutting my hair for almost 10 years and I go every 2 weeks. I asked her to let me know if she detects any thinning hair or hair loss going on. She swears that my hair is not thinning and that maybe the essential oils are actually helping me maintain what i have. I know it sounds crazy but....

Test and Proviron shit why would you not want to utilize the test in the best way possible?

The older I get the more I just stick with Test and GH at replacement doses when on TRT. Blast is for blast. Cruise is for HRT.

The older I get the more I just stick with Test and GH at replacement doses when on TRT. Blast is for blast. Cruise is for HRT.

Probably not a bad way to go about it!

I love the occasional proviron tab or a bit of primo with my trt. Also been finding 1test cyp may act on dht receptors, after all it is dhb, so maybe there is truth to that... anyone? I've been able to switch 1tc for primo and get same results (mentally) so I'm wondering of there's any truth to it. Anyone have any thoughts/ data on dhb acting on dht receptors?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Anyone ever run more Mast than test? I’ve always been curious. My TRT is 20mg test cyp/ed(140mg/wk) I wonder what to expect if I added say 200-300mg mastE/wk. Any benefits of running a higher dose of a DHT than Test?

I would be concerned about hair loss. Right now I have a fairly full head of hair at 40+ years old. Anyone else experience accelerated hair loss at 25mg daily dose of Proviron along with 150-200mg weekly Test C? I like the way that people seem like the added benefits of Proviron but I like my hair too. :)

I have the thickest hair of anyone on here. LOL. I started shedding like crazy once on TRT and even more once I added proviron. However, I discovered RU58841 on here and it has ceased all hair loss. I can't even pull hair out now. The stuff works for DHT related hair loss. And it works quick.

I have always tested for DHT as part of my normal blood work. When I push my serum levels of testosterone toward the upper end of the physiological range (~1000 ng/dL), my DHT is off the charts - no need to take additional DHT. As I scale back on the Testosterone, the DHT pulls back quite a bit. Lucky for me I am rs6152(A:A), won't go bald gene...

It took Masteron about a year before it annihilated my hair. Only RU58841 has been able to begin to repair the damage. I intend to sneak masteron back in and see if the RU is powerful enough to hold it off. I loved Masteron.

It took Masteron about a year before it annihilated my hair. Only RU58841 has been able to begin to repair the damage. I intend to sneak masteron back in and see if the RU is powerful enough to hold it off. I loved Masteron.

I might be wrong but RU works by preventing the conversion to dht.. If the compound ( mast.. Winny... Etc) is already in DHT form RU will not prevent the conversion as its already dht.. It will still effect hair..

I might be wrong but RU works by preventing the conversion to dht.. If the compound ( mast.. Winny... Etc) is already in DHT form RU will not prevent the conversion as its already dht.. It will still effect hair..
RU blocks it at the receptor site which is the scalp. Doesn't affect blood levels.

It doesn't work like finasteride where the conversion is blocked. So one could theoretically use all the DHT they want with RU and not lose hair (not the best idea if you're prone genetically).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mast and Test for me all day. The higher I run the Mast the better I feel

Anyone ever run a legit hrt like 100-150mg test/wk and add double that dose of mastE like say 200-300mg MastE/wk? If so what did you notice? Would this just drastically increase free test?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131