over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO WANTS TO GO PRO ON THIS BOARD.

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Obviously there are alot of members who push themselves to the extremes of this sport, some who want to take this sport to the next level and some who are conetent and happy where they are, but the bottom line is if your using and pushing to the MAX you have goals to win that national show so don't give me "oh i just want to have fun" lol those who train balls to the walls want
and deserve recognition and victory.

My question is to the competitors WHO WANTS TO GO PRO.

Nobody ever talks about it as if its a curse or something to be scared of its time to talk about it and work together to help our members achieve their goals .

I personally think on this board the following have a shot.

Phidias
Mike1107
Gooey
Dave Pucinella
Dusty Hanshaw
J-bomb
Peter Putnam
TP4U
B-boy

I think I might make this group if I can get my shit together and give 100% , how do you others view yourself? would you all want to become PRO?

Cool my 3000 post lol.

You left my name out, no biggie, I'll throw my hat in the ring

But I havent seen a pic of you in years tho, have u made some good gains?

If i left anyone out who beleives they fit into that group my bad, those are the names that came into mind.

Last edited:
Obviously there are alot of members who push themselves to the extremes of this sport, some who want to take this sport to the next level and some who are conetent and happy where they are, but the bottom line is if your using and pushing to the MAX you have goals to win that national show so don't give me "oh i just want to have fun" lol those who train balls to the walls want
and deserve recognition and victory.

My question is to the competitors WHO WANTS TO GO PRO.

Nobody ever talks about it as if its a curse or something to be scared of its time to talk about it and work together to help our members achieve their goals .

I personally think on this board the following have a shot.

Phidias
Mike1107
Gooey
Dave Pucinella
Dusty Hanshaw
J-bomb
Peter Putnam
TP4U
B-boy

I think I might make this group if I can get my shit together and give 100% , how do you others view yourself? would you all want to become PRO?

Cool my 3000 post lol.

hey dude congrats for the 3000 posts :D

well ... I thank you for puting me there dude ! that makes me proud

I must admit that I'm really thinking of bringing my ass on stage any of these day lol and if I do so ... then it's to turn pro for sure

actually I train as if I was a competitor who has to bring thes best package on stage and get what it takes to turn pro ... yeah it may sound weird as I'm actually a non competitor I know :D

hey dude congrats for the 3000 posts :D

well ... I thank you for puting me there dude ! that makes me proud

I must admit that I'm really thinking of bringing my ass on stage any of these day lol and if I do so ... then it's to turn pro for sure

actually I train as if I was a competitor who has to bring thes best package on stage and get what it takes to turn pro ... yeah it may sound weird as I'm actually a non competitor I know :D

Good post very honest.

Just because your not on a stage doesnt mean your not a competitor, you train for this sport everyday and whos to say one day u wont clean house on your 1st showing. I hope you reach your goals.

i want to be a pro but...

i realize i lack the genetics to be in the top 20 of pros in this sport so i know i could never get rich as a pro.:( i have decided on growing slow and steady and just trying to achieve the best package i can as long as i compete. :cool:

You told me on Myspace, that I have a shot:mad: :D !!! Yes, but you definately belong in that group bro, you just need to get serious, shit who am I telling, I can't even eat 3 meals a day...

But I havent seen a pic of you in years tho, have u made some good gains?

If i left anyone out who beleives they fit into that group my bad, those are the names that came into mind.

I was fucking around, I'm a 190lb wet noodle.

I would add my friend KINGSNAKE'S name in there, Steve Kuclo. At 22, the kid has one helluva future! I think if I had got my shit together when I was younger, I may have had a chance. I am happy enough to say that I am working full time making a good living in this industry as is, and have been in a Muscle and Fitness article and my goal is a cover within the yr. I do plan on still competing, and will do so as a superheavy at my next show. I just really do not see myself wanting to go on stage over 240-245 lbs or so, which at 5'11" , may not be enough for the elusive procard, that and I am getting up there in age at 27. I guess my goal is to be a top 5 competitor at the National Level in supers before hanging it up, that being said, being the most marketable of the 5 ;)

hey vand

What about szona?i think he has a great shot if he makes a comeback

Im very competitive, so i dunno. IF i ever went pro, whats next? I know i cant compete with the big names.... so thats the end of my competing to win. I only compete for competition....so if i cant compete for the 1 spot anymore... il have to find a new hobby :mad: My entire nature is competitive, il have an oreo eating contest or hardcore tic tac toe. No joke. Love to compete in anything......

Maybe i should give this up and challange Kobiyashi, at least il have an excuse for all the junk i eat :D

The guys who i think could make some noise in the pro ranks would be
Vander
B-Boy
Mike1107
and possibly Phidias

*i only count active members, not people who have 1 or 2 posts here*

To turn pro (thank u btw :) ) I first would have to quit saying to myself all the time that this lifestyle is not worth it... you know the type of sentences like "too many sacrifices for what in the end", "no money to make", etc... :rolleyes:

But what's ironic is at the same time I can't help thinking it would be a great fulfilment if my child dream came true one day ;)

That's why even if I HATE some of the aspects of BB I keep training hard.

But dieting is another story... if I was able to be consistent in the motivation field all year long (meaning eating clean 365 days a year) I feel I would stand much higher by now.

Unfortunately there are times I'm so fed up with this boring self-centered highly demanding sport that I just say fuck it, and eat whatever I want in enormous quantities for weeks... just to ruin my physique... which makes me even unhappier in the end when I look at the mirror :rolleyes: :cool:

Discipline is something I absolutely have to work on, otherwise I will never do anything really noticeable in BB.

Cause to be honest, YES, it wouldn't displease me to be a pro ;)

Now, concerning PM members, B-Boy, Jbomb and Lilsavage are the ones who impress me the most. We haven't seen pics of Gooey in a while :)

Mike if he decides to compete before retirement... :D Buddy is even more impressive for real than in his pics!!!

And if ever you decide to give it all, you of course,VV, pro upper body genetics for sure... but just like me you'll have to solve that motivation problem before ;)

I have to add that TP4U progression over the last 2 years is just outstanding :eek: 2 more years like that and I can't imagine what he will look like.

Berseker if he can put on size... like his shape very much.
Bulldog21 definitely comes to mind too.
And even JT if he ever decides to stop being natural :D

Last edited:
love to see Mike1107 compete, just once....

I plan on turning pro in strongman, if that counts, and i definitely will in June ... and Mike1107 definitely has the genetics to turn pro ...

Would I be in the wrong to want to see KM on that list. If its a big deal just erase my post I wont mention it again.

Would I be in the wrong to want to see KM on that list. If its a big deal just erase my post I wont mention it again.

His decision is to not be a member of this board, so we should avoid mentioning him or including him as such.

I plan on turning pro in strongman, if that counts, and i definitely will in June ... and Mike1107 definitely has the genetics to turn pro ...

You need to get your head on straight and not do any drastic weight cutting bs to make weight. Just train hard and bring it. See you at JS...did anyone miss me?

I actually like this thread. I think more people should be open about what there goals are. I am going to give it my all and am trying to turn pro but I am only giving myself until I'm 28 to get it done. If by 28 I'm not pro then I'll retire. Not out of failure but because it will be time to move on with my life knowing I gave it my all. I've got two years. WISH ME LUCK!!!!

The two people closest to being pro right now on this board are getbig27 and mike1107. They both have already pro size, they have the structure and symmetry and genetics. All they need to do is to turn up in shape. That's all.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear