over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who wins the Olympia tonight?

I support you viewing the world as you see it. For others opinions differ.
Same to you and even Hadi, but there are repercussions and Hadi is facing them, maybe not the O itself I thought he clearly lost to Derek but the loss of income is real.

Same to you and even Hadi, but there are repercussions and Hadi is facing them, maybe not the O itself I thought he clearly lost to Derek but the loss of income is real.
Hopefully he thought that out. If not we all reap what we sow. I prefered Hadi but did not expect him to win. My favs often don't. All you have to do is look at who i vote for in political elections to see i am not good at picking winners!

Hopefully he thought that out. If not we all reap what we sow. I prefered Hadi but did not expect him to win. My favs often don't. All you have to do is look at who i vote for in political elections to see i am not good at picking winners!
This is the first year I got the O right since the days of Phil and before. Really would’ve liked to see Nick in that lineup

Lol same

how do you guys see the others placings shaking out?

I thought Krizo looked fuckin awesome.

Would love to have seen Nick up there, Im sure today is a rough day for him
I thought krizo looked good. Better than Hunter. Hunters placing a always perplex me.

I definitely had Hadi winning. I will admit in pics it seems to look closer than it did on video, on the live there was no question at all Hadi should have taken it.
I really don't fault him too much for walking off the stage, he could have done it immediately and not let them get any pics, I'd be furious too (and have been in the past competing).
I wonder if he didn't shoot himself in the foot by continuing to creepy forward posing everytime. That's the kind of thing some judge is bound to have a absolute peeve for and mark him way down because of.

I thought krizo looked good. Better than Hunter. Hunters placing an always perplex me.
I wasn’t there but I will say Hunter in person is always bigger than he looks in pics. Yes he was off, as to his placings he looks good then fades, often, but last name don’t hurt though I personally really like him and his physique he just hasn’t nailed it at the highest level yet.

yeah i met hunter and let me tell u, u gotta see him in real life to realise how big these guys are, unbelievable. Biggest and strongest hands i have ever shook too lol. Seeing a 23 inch arm on a 5ft7 guy is just crazy. Pictures don't do him justice at all.

I wasn’t there but I will say Hunter in person is always bigger than he looks in pics. Yes he was off, as to his placings he looks good then fades, often, but last name don’t hurt though I personally really like him and his physique he just hasn’t nailed it at the highest level yet.
Yea it seems anybody who has seen him in person basically says the same. That he is way bigger and freakier in person. He seems to sweat heavily and start fading pretty quick which really hurts him. I think it is a nerves issues with him.

If I remember Derek was qualified for the 212 O so not a big stretch. Cedric was not as good as Derek last year. Mansion and his team do control behind the scenes you’re insane if you think the judges aren’t guided
at every show.
Always have been always will be. It’s not about “just hype” Derek won, if you think he didn’t he’s second just hype doesn’t get you there. Totally agree on implants, SEOs, and imo highly visible gyno shoukd get you DQed from the show. Now unsportsmanlike conduct say stomping off the stage at the end of the show, hey I’ll be honest I got a standing ovation when I walked off stage at a rigged show, coming in second when I was clearly 1st; but I was 23 years old not an IFBB pro at the Olympia and almost got a year suspension for it, honestly would have but the head judge was a big ecstacy dealer and when he came back stage to do it he was talking shit and I put his business on blast loud so the convo ended quickly. Honestly I deserved a suspension or to lose my placing. Again though, I wasn’t the out going top pro on the planet. I was 23 by one month. Hadi may have surged up some of his base but people like me who celebrated his win last year are now rooting against him. I mean even Curry was like “what the fuck”

Ohh, we are on the same ship, "my problem" is not that they fix the sport, but it is not even hiding it a little, that it make so blatantly.

Yea it seems anybody who has seen him in person basically says the same. That he is way bigger and freakier in person. He seems to sweat heavily and start fading pretty quick which really hurts him. I think it is a nerves issues with him.
Yea Palumbo was saying the same, he’s super cool in person but having that dad and being a pro is a heavy burden only Sergio’s kid knows and he’s no where near Hunter.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear