over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyler Manion breaks down the Olympia judging

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Manion's son, Tyler, is a judge at the Olympia, and the vice president of the IFBB.. he explains the judging of this years show

I might take him seriously when he actually starts lifting weights…
He has pics on his IG. Looks pretty good for a natural. Obviously not big but decent abs. His wife is just smoking hot. Way out of his league. I give the guy props.

He looks like an average 14 year old boy that’s never lifted anything but a Xbox controller. Most skinny people have decent abs lol
He looks like the vast majority of regular athletic dudes who've been in the gym most their life. At least, that's what most the regular athletic gym bros who are natties have always looked like in all the gyms I've ever trained in.

He has pics on his IG. Looks pretty good for a natural. Obviously not big but decent abs. His wife is just smoking hot. Way out of his league. I give the guy props.

I don't know what you are talking about, he is the grandson of the mafia leader and the future heir, getting chicks from Brazil doesn't require much effort.

This guy has a PhD in weight training related science, his career is training, he's been doing it for a decade, he just became a professional natural bodybuilder, and this is what he looks like

View attachment 185863
My youngest brother is a lifetime natural bodybuilder who is a doctor who has several masters degrees. He’s been training for 25 plus years. Very smart well educated guy. And Way fucking bigger than either one of those guys. He is bigger than alot of guys Iv seen pics of on here that use lots of gear. I saw lots of guys in prison who never used gear that were a lot bigger than those guys too and a lot stronger too I guarantee it.

Anyone can get a hot ass chick. It really requires no skill at all. If you have money you don’t need game. If you have game you don’t need money. If you’re good looking confident and jacked don’t need either one. If you’re handsome jacked and wealthy lol the world is in the palm of your hand. For every girl out there that’s a 10 there is a guy somewhere that’s tired of fucking them…

All I see here is a whole lot of haters. Yes there are some genetically gifted guys who can be bigger naturally than those two. But most guys aren't looking any better than that naturally.

He is gonna say whatever fits the narrative. cant believe people actually eating it up

He looks like an average 14 year old boy that’s never lifted anything but a Xbox controller. Most skinny people have decent abs lol
Yea and his hot chic isn’t there for him she’s there for that bank. I just don’t understand how someone that young with no stage experience is President. The IFBB always wants to be taken seriously but constantly does shit to make people not take it seriously.

I'm sorry, but I will never trust someone who is an expert only in theory and has not experienced something firsthand
A professional natural bobybuilder is like saying he’s the best Single A baseball player there is so clearly he should be running the MLB.

Yea and his hot chic isn’t there for him she’s there for that bank. I just don’t understand how someone that young with no stage experience is President. The IFBB always wants to be taken seriously but constantly does shit to make people not take it seriously.
For me he's just an ordinary spoiled kid who took over his father's company and wants to show how important he is, which is why he introduces his own rules

For me he's just an ordinary spoiled kid who took over his father's company and wants to show how important he is, which is why he introduces his own rules
1,000% bro

All I see here is a whole lot of haters. Yes there are some genetically gifted guys who can be bigger naturally than those two. But most guys aren't looking any better than that naturally.
I gotta disagree. Im
Training a 17 year old kid right now who’s been training for only about 8 months and he’s a lot more developed than those guys. He does not have the best genetics but he does what I ask of him and he’s there everyday giving it 110%. He’s not super strong yet but he will be if he keeps letting me push him. He wants to play d1 football but I told him
When I met him he will need to be much bigger to play at that level. He’s a good ball player no doubt. Iv got one year to get him ready and he will be ready. I train him for free because he has the spark and I saw his potential. He comes from a poor family and I just felt like I needed to help give him a shot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131