over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who wins the Olympia tonight?

I think the in-person appearance differed a lot from what showed on the Livestream. When I watched the videos, Hadi was just clearly harder and dryer and superior. Derek had him from the back and in the front double but Hadi was way too shredded in the abs/obliques, shoulders bigger, way better front lat spread, more separation in the quads. But when I looked at the pictures, Derek was waaaaaay harder than he appeared in the videos. Even though he chest and shoulders and obliques were basically smooth, they were granite, concrete.

I thought Hadi was a good ambassador given how popular body building is in the middle east, but Derek won the fan choice by a large margin, and he is still so young he can be a the top for years to come.

bad look for Hadi.. really poor sportsmanship

Samson's facial reaction says it all lol
Perhaps I am naive, but I am stunned that someone at this level of this sport would behave this way. Especially when you lose to your teammate who you have trained with multiple times.

You could see that both Andrew and Brandon were pure class acts in their placings. Congrats to Derek on a tremendous victory and claiming a place among truly elite company.

Perhaps I am naive, but I am stunned that someone at this level of this sport would behave this way. Especially when you lose to your teammate who you have trained with multiple times.

You could see that both Andrew and Brandon were pure class acts in their placings. Congrats to Derek on a tremendous victory and claiming a place among truly elite company.
At first I thought it was a language barrier thing but when he kept walking after they were signaling him to come back - that was disappointing. You’re right, most of these guys are pure class. Can’t be easy to stand there and smile after your dream was dashed. Good on those who stand up and congratulate the winner.

I agree, and I am torn. I thought Hadi won, but I cannot sit here and say Derek shouldn't have won either.

Do people subscribe to the whole "ambassador of the sport' bullshit? I do not, and think the whole concept is kind of garbage, but is it possible Olympia people feel Derek is a better face og the sport than Hadi?
I felt Derek was the clear winner but yes bodybuilding was better when Ronnie, Jay, and Phil were going on the tonight show and giving us recognition outside our subculture. Even Brandon and Shawn were shitty Mr. Os, look at Derek’s videos leading up to the O they are awesome and he’s marketable, relatable, and we’ll spoken. Derek won hands down imo but really even if Hadi was equal or a tad better do we expect an Iranian Mr.O right now? Seriously That’d be like having Ramy win in 2001. Hadi sadly to most is the face of Iran in bodybuilding an anti Israel and anti American guy and he did no favors to himself by walking off stage like a child.

Good on those who stand up and congratulate the winner.

It's easy to congratulate the winner when you're worse than the winner, not when you're better. And the sport has become too PC, everyone is like bikini division.

It's easy to congratulate the winner when you're worse than the winner, not when you're better. And the sport has become too PC, everyone is like bikini division.
Shouldn’t matter. Accept defeat like a man. You don’t storm off the stage like that.

PS- I’m not saying Hadi hates living Jews as far as I know he’s not pro Iran but he wasn’t anti Hamas. I mean he has a statue in Iran. Yes yes Arnold came out of Germany shortly after the end of WWII but had no Nazi ties and was brought over by Joe himself who if I remember correctly is a Jewish or was a Jewish man. So save the Arnold comments. I agree with the other commenters Hadi will never clutch a Sandow again. Samson will stay at it and likely win the ASC if Nick doesn’t. Hadi there or not. It’s a lot of smoke and I’ll admit it’s all speculation but it makes sense to me. As to Derek again he is the CBum of open and Chris made Classic matter.

I agree, and I am torn. I thought Hadi won, but I cannot sit here and say Derek shouldn't have won either.

Do people subscribe to the whole "ambassador of the sport' bullshit? I do not, and think the whole concept is kind of garbage, but is it possible Olympia people feel Derek is a better face og the sport than Hadi?

First, Derek received a special invitation last year, the reason? That he had grown too big in of season and could no longer compete in 212. If that isn't a gift from the powers that be, then I don't know what is. Derek could compete and earn his pass like the rest of the athletes, he was not sick, he did not have commitments to the army or any excuse that other athletes have used.

Second, since last year's Olympia, Hadi has been ignored and belittled by all the "experts", gurus, commentators, the hipe towards Derek (and to a lesser extent Samson) has been repulsive.

First, Derek received a special invitation last year, the reason? That he had grown too big in of season and could no longer compete in 212. If that isn't a gift from the powers that be, then I don't know what is. Derek could compete and earn his pass like the rest of the athletes, he was not sick, he did not have commitments to the army or any excuse that other athletes have used.

Second, since last year's Olympia, Hadi has been ignored and belittled by all the "experts", gurus, commentators, the hipe towards Derek (and to a lesser extent Samson) has been repulsive.
Derek is by no means the first to get a special invite the sport does what’s best for the sport. Hype or hipe as you said is repulsive, how so? Hype is what sports is about. If Hadi wanted hype he could’ve acted like a Mr.O. Hadi and Derek train together and have the same coach I’m missing all this horrible unfairness you have been triggered by.

Derek is by no means the first to get a special invite the sport does what’s best for the sport. Hype or hipe as you said is repulsive, how so? Hype is what sports is about. If Hadi wanted hype he could’ve acted like a Mr.O. Hadi and Derek train together and have the same coach I’m missing all this horrible unfairness you have been triggered by.

If you're just looking for hype, why do you have qualifying shows? Choose the 15 best year after year, Manion and his team, behind closed doors, period.

I have always been against special invitations, Derek is not the first, but he is the first to not have some solid argument such as illness (Ramy) or commitments to the army (Cedric).

Now, I would like how you can defend bodybuilding as a legitimate sport if you accept fraudulent and unsportsmanlike practices such as special invitations.

But nothing surprises me since oils and implants are accepted, look at the weelchair champion, he is full of oil.

Go to the comments of this video, no, it is not an Iranian channel nor are they commenting in Arabic, most of them are saying that Hadi deserved to win

If you're just looking for hype, why do you have qualifying shows? Choose the 15 best year after year, Manion and his team, behind closed doors, period.

I have always been against special invitations, Derek is not the first, but he is the first to not have some solid argument such as illness (Ramy) or commitments to the army (Cedric).

Now, I would like how you can defend bodybuilding as a legitimate sport if you accept fraudulent and unsportsmanlike practices such as special invitations.

But nothing surprises me since oils and implants are accepted, look at the weelchair champion, he is full of oil.
If I remember Derek was qualified for the 212 O so not a big stretch. Cedric was not as good as Derek last year. Mansion and his team do control behind the scenes you’re insane if you think the judges aren’t guided
at every show. Always have been always will be. It’s not about “just hype” Derek won, if you think he didn’t he’s second just hype doesn’t get you there. Totally agree on implants, SEOs, and imo highly visible gyno shoukd get you DQed from the show. Now unsportsmanlike conduct say stomping off the stage at the end of the show, hey I’ll be honest I got a standing ovation when I walked off stage at a rigged show, coming in second when I was clearly 1st; but I was 23 years old not an IFBB pro at the Olympia and almost got a year suspension for it, honestly would have but the head judge was a big ecstacy dealer and when he came back stage to do it he was talking shit and I put his business on blast loud so the convo ended quickly. Honestly I deserved a suspension or to lose my placing. Again though, I wasn’t the out going top pro on the planet. I was 23 by one month. Hadi may have surged up some of his base but people like me who celebrated his win last year are now rooting against him. I mean even Curry was like “what the fuck”

Any subjective sport such as bodybuilding will always be swayed sentiment, opinion, politics and popularity. Then mix some dollars into the equation. I prefered Hadi's look but can see where others think different. If Hadi thought that world politics were involved and i mean those outside BB i can understand him walking off, not that i condone it. But maybe if he took a knee people would be more supportive in that case.

We love a subjective sport and we deal with it. I wouldve been ok with ANY of the top 3 if they wouldve been called a winner.
Interesting though as i saw some pole that had 75% of people online had Hadi winning this.

TO ME, this shows that the judging (nothing wrong with this nor do i disagree with it) is going in a way that, "the leanest guy doesnt win sometimes." We saw elements of that with Nick last year in terms of structure and Derek is the ultimate structure guy. Was he the leanest most grainy guy last night? No, but he was close and he had a crazy improved look. Enough that he was crowned.
Good for him. He will be a great ambassador for the sport and I cannot hate.

I do have a soft spot for Samson and im very interested in he and Milo's plan moving forward.

PS- I’m not saying Hadi hates living Jews as far as I know he’s not pro Iran but he wasn’t anti Hamas. I mean he has a statue in Iran. Yes yes Arnold came out of Germany shortly after the end of WWII but had no Nazi ties and was brought over by Joe himself who if I remember correctly is a Jewish or was a Jewish man. So save the Arnold comments. I agree with the other commenters Hadi will never clutch a Sandow again. Samson will stay at it and likely win the ASC if Nick doesn’t. Hadi there or not. It’s a lot of smoke and I’ll admit it’s all speculation but it makes sense to me. As to Derek again he is the CBum of open and Chris made Classic matter.
Nobody has been a bigger advocate for the Jews than Arnold. His father was part of the Nazi party and he saw what that hatred did to his father and country. He actually put out a great video about that recently.

I can’t speak to Hadi’s politics…

Lol Hadi has plenty of oil as well so pot kettle, huh? Your entire thesis is nonsensical garbage. Hadi won last year with the same judges. Where is the conspiracy? And Derek got the special invitation last year and still came in second place so who gives a fuck about a special invitation - placing second means he lived up to the hype and was deserving.

Lol Hadi has plenty of oil as well so pot kettle, huh? Your entire thesis is nonsensical garbage. Hadi won last year with the same judges. Where is the conspiracy? And Derek got the special invitation last year and still came in second place so who gives a fuck about a special invitation - placing second means he lived up to the hype and was deserving.
Agree and 2nd place in his first year in the open at that. Speaks volumes

Any subjective sport such as bodybuilding will always be swayed sentiment, opinion, politics and popularity. Then mix some dollars into the equation. I prefered Hadi's look but can see where others think different. If Hadi thought that world politics were involved and i mean those outside BB i can understand him walking off, not that i condone it. But maybe if he took a knee people would be more supportive in that case.
Or maybe make a statement condemning the rape and murder of men, women, girls and yes they raped boys too before they set them on fire. Not a tough statement to make.

Or maybe make a statement condemning the rape and murder of men, women, girls and yes they raped boys too before they set them on fire. Not a tough statement to make.
I support you viewing the world as you see it. For others opinions differ.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131