over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's going to the USA?

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ill be there Thursday night all the way through. Im gonna train at the Golds on Flamingo a couple times. Cant wait to enjoy some good food and watch Marcus and Phil battle it out for the overall (well its anybody's for the taking but thats my early prediction). I heard that a couple guys are looking insane---->Darrell Terrell, Aaron Garza, Randolph Chaney, Bill Willmore, and that Faramarz guy from last year who was hard as nails. This is going to be a great USA!!!!

AWN what weight class were you in the AZ Open...Im trying to figure out who the hell you are....

HUTCH said:
AWN what weight class were you in the AZ Open...Im trying to figure out who the hell you are....

And of course, Jake's monkey ass did not show up to the contest, like he swore he would!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

AWN2004 said:
Ill be there Thursday night all the way through. Im gonna train at the Golds on Flamingo a couple times. Cant wait to enjoy some good food and watch Marcus and Phil battle it out for the overall (well its anybody's for the taking but thats my early prediction). I heard that a couple guys are looking insane---->Darrell Terrell, Aaron Garza, Randolph Chaney, Bill Willmore, and that Faramarz guy from last year who was hard as nails. This is going to be a great USA!!!!

ill be there of course!! :D

TONE said:
And of course, Jake's monkey ass did not show up to the contest, like he swore he would!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whats up man....I told his oompa loompa ass he better go..I was even gonna go and pick him up...some people... :mad: :p

HUTCH said:
Whats up man....I told his oompa loompa ass he better go..I was even gonna go and pick him up...some people... :mad: :p

We should all plan a trip to the O. Tell that wild crab eating mushroom stomper I don't want to hear any excuses either. :mad:

TONE said:
We should all plan a trip to the O. Tell that wild crab eating mushroom stomper I don't want to hear any excuses either. :mad:

Hell ya....sounds like a plan to me...

HUTCH said:
I was in the same class as Josh..Lt Heavy. I saw you walking around, I should have walked up and introduced myself to you. I need to get better at that shit. I saw Vander, Flawless, and Matt and pre-judging. It was good to see so many from the board out there.

AWN2004 said:
I was in the same class as Josh..Lt Heavy. I saw you walking around, I should have walked up and introduced myself to you. I need to get better at that shit. I saw Vander, Flawless, and Matt and pre-judging. It was good to see so many from the board out there.

Its cool man..i'll see ya sometime...

AWN2004 said:

i wish i coulda been there with ya'll that weekend

Faramarz is looking better than ever

I dont know about the other guys but I got a preview from Faramarz last night and at two weeks out hes looking better than ever! Hes about 7 lbs heavier from last year, thicker in his upper body and has freaky quads as always. His condition looks right on and Im sure he will bring his incredible condition on the day of the show.

Faramarz....that guy is bad ass! I remember when he was competing in the LHW class. He always looks a lot bigger than he weighs. Hope he wins it this year!

Funny, i always get him mixed up with that one guy Giogori.

Getnbiggger said:
I dont know about the other guys but I got a preview from Faramarz last night and at two weeks out hes looking better than ever! Hes about 7 lbs heavier from last year, thicker in his upper body and has freaky quads as always. His condition looks right on and Im sure he will bring his incredible condition on the day of the show.

That dude must be a magician because his skin does a dissapearing act the day of the show...lol. Seriously I remember him from last year and his physique particularly in his legs was freaky. I read something on him a while back and it seems the guys comming in with the paper thin skin dont become cows in the off season. I cant wait to see this shit go down this year...Im amped!

Both of the top two heavies at the USA [ Faramez and Grigori ] Live here in Sac . Both are great guys , family men , business professionals , and are classy guys . Grigori is a very close friend and has all of the tools to be a fine pro .[ so does Faramez ] But Grigori's dad died suddenly last sunday and his wife and kids are visiting family in his home country, so things are hard for him right now . I don't know if he will be able to stay focused to do the show . He was really distraught on monday . I hope he keeps it together, cus he is so close to realizing his dream of turning pro . [ 2nd nationals last year and 4th usa ] I have known him since he started competing . Interesting note ........A guy by the name of Ruban Escobar that placed 5th in the heavies of the usa three years ago at only 23 . Is probally more talented than the other two . He is a great friend of mine ,but is lost in the party world at the moment .Right now is a lean 270 at 5'7 and eats like shit and parties everyday . If he can figure out who he wants to be he can still go far [very nice guy and a true bull in the gym ]. Funny that three of the nations best heavies all live just a few miles from one another .You add that pro kris Dim lives in the area as well [ great guy too ] We could Have 3 or 4 pros in the area in the next couple of years . When I was growning up there was honestly something like 20 national level guys training at my gym alone . It was crazy to watch these all these guys train at similar times [newbeies would walk in and turn around and never come back .....sad but true ]. Unfortunately ,most ended up in some kind of trouble , [ myself and jason muller included ] , some wound up dead , and some just burnt out . Sac is a funny town .Because we are wedged between LA and Sf it seems that alot of guys want to be seen as tougher than the guys in those towns........I am mean alot of guys train here in MMA , boxing , and bodybuilding [ great football is played in the area as well and lots of pros and college kids come out of here as well ] . I have lived in NY , LA , SD , Vegas , and SF . [ and worked in the night club business in all but NY ] And I will tell you guys are bigger in general here ,and seem to more willing to brawl it out than in the big cities [ that macho something to prove competitive vibe ].I can only liken it to certain cites outside of Boston and new jersey . [ where a ton of great bodybuilders and fighters have been produced ] Phil can probally relate to this because he grew up in Fresno [ not too far from here ] and his town had a ton of top guys cominng out his area as well and it has that something to prove vibe to it as well .It must be that insecure competiive want to be noticed vibe ,that produces all these great athletes ........I am going to still try to make the show to support girgori .....but it is up in the air .........it would be a last minute thing if I go . Phil Health is potentially the best guy out there no doubt , but not sure if he is ready for the boys from sac just yet ..............either way it would be great for the sport if any of these guys turn pro [ including Phil ] all are good people and are safe practitioners of the sport , they have the right idea of the sport and what it should be . [ you would be suprized on how little gear these guys actually use ........this is a fact ] The pros will get a good one come the 30th no matter who it is ........

Last edited:
Faramarz is a great guy

Faramarz is definatley a great guy and I agree, has all that it takes to become a fantastic representative of the sport. He is looking extremely dry already and freaky legs for sure. Im gonna be there for him.

willmore will win.. he should have beat cook last time..i do not think terrel will do well.. i hope i am wrong but, dropping down to the light heavies after all theses years might make the physique appear a little on the thin side.. heath has a lot of hype right now.. but, he has no back thickness and is still a little shallow from the front.. but, the hype might help him.. i do not know how he will look next to some of the big boys..it will be interesting to see if the judges are a little harder on faramez since his walking off stage last year.. either way it will be a good show..

oh yeah, before i forget, i predict a very good showing for brian seltzman.. he is a freak.. ;)

Phil is sitting at 226 right now and much harder and detailed than he was 2 weeks out from the Jrs. when he won the show at 212. I know this is his first run at the USAs and I know there is alot of hype around him but he has delivered every single time and he will deliver this time, as well, I believe. He does not get caught up in it and doesn't stress about it AT ALL. There is good reason for that hype and good reason that he is now signed with Weider.

I see him taking 1 of the 2 pro cards even though this is his first attempt. I called the Jrs. months before that show and plenty of guys thought I was full of shit.

Hey, just my opinion, what the fuck do I know?? ;)

Skip

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members