over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why does my HGH make me feel hypoglycemic

Not from GH, but I get that feeling from GHRP-6 (like I'm going to pass out if I don't eat RIGHT FUCKING NOW!).

A lot of GH these days is actually GHRP. I'm not saying yours is fake, I don't even know what brand it is. But it's something to think about.

yup...genuine HGH may slightly affect glucose levels if you are already a diabetic...if not, then there should be no issue at all...sounds like GHRP 2 or 6 (or both...)

Doesn't matter if you don't hold water on pharm grade. Hell, I don't hold water on pharm grade either when I ran 5 different brands in the past. I base what I say on FACTUAL scientific studies and from what I have personally seen with my own 2 eyes. Your opinion of generics is fine as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But don't tell people that fillers from generics are what cause bloat because that is bogus.

well when you can explain too me why generics cause nothing but bloat please tell me why cause from my exp. thats the only thing you get from them

well when you can explain too me why generics cause nothing but bloat please tell me why cause from my exp. thats the only thing you get from them

I told you already, go read studies on gh. One of the side effects is bloat. Is it really that hard to accept that science already explains this? Fillers do not and cannot cause bloat. If that's the case then why don't you get bloated off your multi-vitamin? Explain why my friend and johnjuanb got bloated of serostims which are american pharm grade and have no filler? Also, explain how guys don't bloat off green tops, red tops, or blue tops?

Growth causes water retention because it is part of its form of action. When someone has low gh usually the person is also dehydrated (usually...we are talking actual patients). That means they total water volume is low, extracellular water is low and also their plasma volume. Growth normalizes this (which is evident on pretty skin). Thus all of your water stores are restored to normal.

Its metabolic pathway is a little complicated and I will not write it down. You are welcome to read medical endocrinology and jump to the growth axis factors and the growth hormone chapter.

This is why you train water. Though the process may change from brand to brand, the retention is normal and excess retention can be attributed to excessive levels in the body (you are throwing negative feedback out of the window).

Why the difference between brand? Why don't you test your gh during a cycle of each. Perhaps there is a difference in mg and the generics may have more, perhaps the purity is off, or perhaps you are inclined to a certain manufacturing process.... either way fillers would not increase extracellular fluid in your body.

my two cents (I research for a living).

1) GH (Somatropin) causes bloat depending on doseage. ALWAYS.

2) Fillers do not cause bloat, its usually fucking mannitol for the love of jesus christ and o-phophric ph buffer, and serostim has fillers (instead of mannitol its sucrose with a phosphric acid buffer).
Serostim (Somatropin (rDNA origin)) Drug Information: Description, User Reviews, Drug Side Effects, Interactions - Prescribing Information at RxList

3) By products of GH production are toxins, which cause BLOAT, most somatropin is produced by recombinant gene expression in ecoli, these bacteria produce a lot of toxins in the manufacturing process and the byproduct after ecoli are destroyed is the somatropin, the greater the filteration, the higher the purity of product with lesser amount of toxins.

Depending on the quality of the isolation process varying amounts of these toxins will be present in the powder. Even the most expensive HGH preparations will contain at least some of these toxins.

Yes 30IU of riptropin will give you same blood readings as 30IU of humatrope, but the effects arent the same (look-wise).

Last edited:
Yes 30IU of riptropin will give you same blood readings as 30IU of humatrope, but the effects arent the same (look-wise).
Why is that? If gh is all equal, except for purity wouldn't they all have the same effect on users? These are questions no one seems to be able to answer.
I stopped using generics because it wasn't passing the mirror test.

Cuz humatrope is the BOMB and it wipe the floor with ANY china generic !

Last edited:
Why is that? If gh is all equal, except for purity wouldn't they all have the same effect on users? These are questions no one seems to be able to answer.

All gh is not equal. There is the issue with fillers. Generics have more filler than pharm grade. Also, alpha mentioned that the molecular structure of generic gh is slightly different than pharm grade gh. Purity is also not the same. Serum levels are not as important as igf levels when determining the quality of gh IMO, as gh itself is pretty much useless until it signals to the liver to produce igf.

Last edited:
1) GH (Somatropin) causes bloat depending on doseage. ALWAYS.

3) By products of GH production are toxins, which cause BLOAT, most somatropin is produced by recombinant gene expression in ecoli, these bacteria produce a lot of toxins in the manufacturing process and the byproduct after ecoli are destroyed is the somatropin, the greater the filteration, the higher the purity of product with lesser amount of toxins.

Though E.Coli expression is the easiest method for the production of product A there are more methods being employed (also cost effective). Let me say that I love the smell of a bunch of e.coli growing on my warm shaker... but growing them, them prepping them for plasmid insertion that has to be timed and carefully done, then inserting the plasmid of interest and making the e.coli happy with warm water and a more growth period... that is a lot of work.

I just use a few then I can use pcr or other techniques to replicate the product, e.coli is used more generally in insulin.

But after that the process is easy, there are ready made prep kits that will filter everything else but your product with a 99% certainty and then you can test your product for purity.

I really do not think by-product of e.coli come in gh because they would most likely kill you, or make you sick as hell, or move quicker trough the limphatic system to the blood and become systemic infections.

I am more inclined to believe perhaps structurally is it a little different and thus the structure had slightly different effects.

Well I say we test a generic in IR spectrum, NMR, and mass spec, then do the same with a non generic. we should be able to come up with a formula with these tests, if not there is also the high power TLC.

Also contacting a company in china so they send you a "proposed" IR spectrum.

All gh is not equal. There is the issue with fillers. Generics have more filler than pharm grade. Also, alpha mentioned that the molecular structure of generic gh is slightly different than pharm grade gh. Purity is also not the same. Serum levels are not as important as igf levels when determining the quality of gh IMO, as gh itself is pretty much useless until it signals to the liver to produce igf.
The difference in structure would explain a lot.
I'd be curious to know why at some point generics worked so well for me but then last year seemed to have no physical benefits even at higher doses.
My guess is the gh was no longer binding to the gh receptors.

I think Jefe's argument has some major holes in it, as they have been shown in this thread. But, to assume the filler is not harmful is pretty naive, no telling what all has been used, over the years.

The difference in structure would explain a lot.
I'd be curious to know why at some point generics worked so well for me but then last year seemed to have no physical benefits even at higher doses.
My guess is the gh was no longer binding to the gh receptors.

I think it's because igf levels level off after being on gh for a long time hence the anti-body theory. Supposedly it takes a lot longer for anti-bodies to develop from pharm grade compared to generics.

I think Jefe's argument has some major holes in it, as they have been shown in this thread. But, to assume the filler is not harmful is pretty naive, no telling what all has been used, over the years.

I certainly wasn't saying that filler is harmless. I'm sure there are preservatives and what not in the fillers that aren't good for us.

I do seen to remember talk ages ago of insulin being left over from manufacturing process. How insulin is used in the process I have no idea. I'll see what i can dig up when i get time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I do seen to remember talk ages ago of insulin being left over from manufacturing process. How insulin is used in the process I have no idea. I'll see what i can dig up when i get time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It's very possible for insulin to be left over from processing gh since both are manufactured from e.coli.

This is the reason i have gone to exclusively peps, because peps are tested more thoroughly, and it produces endogenous GH, which works well for me as i'm more into longevity and overall health, at 47 ain't so keen on pumping myself full of potentially dangerous chems at dangerous levels.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws