over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why does my HGH make me feel hypoglycemic

I think it's because igf levels level off after being on gh for a long time hence the anti-body theory. Supposedly it takes a lot longer for anti-bodies to develop from pharm grade compared to generics.

ive ran 40Iu of generics a day (real generics), same as the above happened. Possible scenarios.

1) antibody theory

2) igf production was halted due to a) liver working overtime, b) growth hormone sensitivity c) lack of growth hormone receptors

and hence becoming counter productive (hence the FDA introduction of increlex [igf-1], for people whos endogenous gh production cannot be converted to igf for biological reasons).

3) igf-bp (igf binding protein) become desensitized, hence the introduction of a new currently approved FDA drug (Iplex) which contains igf-1 and igf-bp3 (igf-bp3 accounts for 80% of the igf binding in the human body).

My opinion its probably 2), why? because once i added insulin (in other words production of igf-1 again), began to grow, wasnt using insulin at the time, just high doses of hgh. Unless insulin activated something that i cannot think of at the moment that was de-actived by high dose gh.

This is the reason i have gone to exclusively peps, because peps are tested more thoroughly, and it produces endogenous GH, which works well for me as i'm more into longevity and overall health, at 47 ain't so keen on pumping myself full of potentially dangerous chems at dangerous levels.

Yes, sadly gator I have hardly come across true peptides. They purity was awful and some had toxic left overs.

I've had better luck with hgh. Statistically speaking our body reacts better to the long chain of gh, than to the bursts caused by peptides. Remember that thyroid and to an extend pituitary functions will decrease with age regardless.

However if you found good peptides, good for you. Check your levels and keep strong!

See the thing is that there are quite a lot of things that can go wrong, one is the fact there there are 10^35 viruses (more than bacteria) and some of them T1 phages infect bacteria...

Anyways it is stipulated that if working with e.coli larger than 1L batches we must killed the e.coli before getting the product, in order to saguard us from them.

For growth hormone the e.coli are in very harsh conditions, what saves the gh is that it can recombine itself. in other words it comes out into a harsh environment and twists itself rendering unusable, but in other environments it re-folds back to its shape.

I believe Genetech is one the one that patented the method from e.coli. If memoery serves right the method for separation of gh from left over stuff (bacterial dna and crap) is very safe.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws