over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is pussy so powerful?

A truly adult successful man is desired by many women but choses just one, builds a family, has grandchildren and has many100s of people at his wake morning his loss because he was the glue that held things together for so many. That is the man that women desire. The desireable man is the archetypal hero, the scared conquerer of chaos.

the government can absolutely eviscerate any man who enters into a providership contract with a woman..

whether he knows it or not.. no matter how great or 'powerful' of a man he is.

one flip of the switch, and you're done.

the government can absolutely eviscerate any man who enters into a providership contract with a woman..

whether he knows it or not.. no matter how great or 'powerful' of a man he is.

one flip of the switch, and you're done.

Historically it's been worth the risk because the payoff is to have stable families and putting your children into the world well adjusted to tackle life's challenges. It is the anthropoligically tested paradigm that has lasted more millenia than this threads participants can count on all of their fingers and toes. The archtyal man and woman are the ideal to aspire to. This is why we see these stories over and over in all the lore and religious books. If you think broken homes are just as good that notion is antithetical to ll of this history. If so then there is really nothing else for us to discuss I guess because we would be diametrically opposed.

Historically it's been worth the risk because the payoff is to have stable families and putting your children into the world well adjusted to tackle life's challenges. It is the anthropoligically tested paradigm that has lasted more millenia than this threads participants can count on all of their fingers and toes. The archtyal man and woman are the ideal to aspire to. This is why we see these stories over and over in all the lore and religious books. If you think broken homes are just as good that notion is antithetical to ll of this history. If so then there is really nothing else for us to discuss I guess because we would be diametrically opposed.

historically, this risk of government-imposed enslavement did not exist... at least enslavement resulting from marriage didn't exist

now that it does exist, it is DEFINITELY not worth it.

I agree that a stable home is the foundation of society... but don't get it twisted.

historically, the woman submitted to the man, in all things.

now, I DEFINITELY don't believe that's the way things should be, as (despite what many here will probably say) I believe in gender equality.

but the fact that women can destroy their marriages on a whim and receive cash and prizes... sometimes even a meal ticket for life.. is comical.

and no matter how strong or courageous or 'alpha' or 'patriarchal' or 'legendary' a man thinks he is, the government will crush him with the greatest of ease.

Last edited:
historically, this risk of government-imposed enslavement did not exist... at least enslavement resulting from marriage didn't exist

now that it does exist, it is DEFINITELY not worth it.

I agree that a stable home is the foundation of society... but don't get it twisted.

historically, the woman submitted to the man, in all things.

now, I DEFINITELY don't believe that's the way things should be, as (despite what many here will probably say) I believe in gender equality.

but the fact that women can destroy their marriages on a whim and receive cash and prizes... sometimes even a meal ticket for life.. is comical.

and no matter how strong or courageous or 'alpha' or 'patriarchal' or 'legendary' a man thinks he is, the government will crush him with the greatest of ease.

So seek out quality women and become the archetype problem solved.

So seek out quality women and become the archetype problem solved.

people change.

especially when given complete power and control.

human nature is innately flawed and corrupt

for what it's worth, I hope you never experience what im talking about.

people change.

Do you ever share your beliefs with women?

I think talking to a 90 year old old school lady; she'd probably agree with a lot of what u say.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

people change.

Sounds nihilistic.

Do you ever share your beliefs with women?

I think talking to a 90 year old old school lady; she'd probably agree with a lot of what u say.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

i dont really spend a tremendous amount of time with old women lol..

and the ones i do know.. they genuinely don't get it.. which isn't very surprising.

granted these are american women... old women from eastern european countries are a completely different story lol.

any person with any degree of honesty or introspection will see the truth in what im saying.

a lot of guys like to pound their chest and talk about 'being alpha' and 'leading their women'... but once that contract is signed, all of the balance in the relationship vanishes.

i think it's pride mostly.. married men just don't want to accept and admit that they've potentially made a gigantic, life-altering mistake

i dont really spend a tremendous amount of time with old women lol..

and the ones i do know.. they genuinely don't get it.. which isn't very surprising.

granted these are american women... old women from eastern european countries are a completely different story lol.

any person with any degree of honesty or introspection will see the truth in what im saying.

a lot of guys like to pound their chest and talk about 'being alpha' and 'leading their women'... but once that contract is signed, all of the balance in the relationship vanishes.

i think it's pride mostly.. married men just don't want to accept and admit that they've potentially made a gigantic, life-altering mistake

And then there are men like me married for 35 yers with a supportive wife eagerly awaiting grandchildren.

people change.

I agree with most of what you say. Power is corrosive.

But I wouldn’t be so quick to judge women.

A woman can control a 240lb man with 3 ounces of flesh.

Why? Because they dont have upper-body strength. If you are not strong, then you better be smart. The days beating the shit out of a woman to get what you want are not in the past. I think women have evolved to be stronger and smarter psychologically. They have a certain sort of insight we can't grasp. And thank God. Could you image being in a woman’s situation our whole life? Especially us, since strength is important to us (physical strength)

Human nature is unbalanced, and we are very poor judges of how to balance it best. But we should still try.

I like your view but sometimes I pick up some cynicism.

I think balancing optimism and pessimism is healthy. To much pessimism though:
Turd In A Microwave - Video Clip | South Park Studios

And then there are men like me married for 35 yers with a supportive wife eagerly awaiting grandchildren.

i believe you.. but you see

you're essentially the rich guy (who inherited all of his wealth) driving around the tenderloin in his lambo looking at all the poor people and scratching his head.

'why don't all these homeless people just like....buy more money??'

if you have a loving and virtuous wife, you are abundantly blessed... so your perception of reality is skewed. your experience is not the norm.

Proverbs 31:10 'Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is more precious than rubies.'

Maybe this is why I have been single for 44 years. Because I have never nor will I ever "be" what someone else thinks I should "be". I'm going to be who I want to be. Not what some damn woman wants. Or anyone else for that matter. In fact its not even possible to be a "man" if you're trying to be who or what someone else thinks you should be. That's called being a pussy.

I couldn’t agree more. 46 and loving life. I will never go down the marriage or kid route in life. What has worked perfectly for me is I act like I couldn’t care less they are even in my presence. That plays with their head very well. Women are like Kleenex. You pull one out, use it, toss it away and grab another. Pussy can be powerful but a few back handed compliments and away we go.

Normally I’m not into chunky women but......that extra 10 pounds doesn’t look bad on you. And she’s perfectly fine. But she needs to be put into place.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws