advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will 5iu gh + Slin/aas cause muscle growth?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Basically, I can afford 50IU a week, so thats 10iu PWO 5X a week. I don't want to max out my abilities first so to say, but I also need to make the most of the offseason riding into the 2011 USA Championships.

I was on 4iu GH for a while shooting AM. Should I shoot 5iu PWO with slin 5X per week for a few months, and then bump it up to 10iu PWO, or just start at 10IU.

Like I said, I need to make some decent gains in this 8 month bulking cycle; basically will 5iu GH PWO cause muscle gain, or no and go for 10?

Basically, I can afford 50IU a week, so thats 10iu PWO 5X a week. I don't want to max out my abilities first so to say, but I also need to make the most of the offseason riding into the 2011 USA Championships.

I was on 4iu GH for a while shooting AM. Should I shoot 5iu PWO with slin 5X per week for a few months, and then bump it up to 10iu PWO, or just start at 10IU.

Like I said, I need to make some decent gains in this 8 month bulking cycle; basically will 5iu GH PWO cause muscle gain, or no and go for 10?

Based on your goal of maximal muscle growth I would ramp up for a couple weeks but ultimately do 10iu PWO with the slin. Your IGF levels will be through the roof, not the healthiest environment long term, but you'll grow.

Why the jump straight from 5 iu's to 10iu's?

Because I previously used 4iu ED for literally a year. Saw great recomp, fat loss/prevent but nothing in terms of muscle gains otherside of the norm.

Based on your goal of maximal muscle growth I would ramp up for a couple weeks but ultimately do 10iu PWO with the slin. Your IGF levels will be through the roof, not the healthiest environment long term, but you'll grow.

More than likely what I will do. Like I mentioned, this is not for fun. The USA's middleweight class is a big, tough, pro-card qualifying class. This offseason is not for shits and giggles. I need a good solid couple more pounds to land 176 and a 1/4 on the dot.

Because I previously used 4iu ED for literally a year. Saw great recomp, fat loss/prevent but nothing in terms of muscle gains otherside of the norm.

More than likely what I will do. Like I mentioned, this is not for fun. The USA's middleweight class is a big, tough, pro-card qualifying class. This offseason is not for shits and giggles. I need a good solid couple more pounds to land 176 and a 1/4 on the dot.
Mids seem to always be super competitive. My buddy is also in the middleweight division trying to qualify for his pro card. He's won a couple shows(bodyrock) but he said the USA is on another level. This will be his third year at the USA.
Good luck

Mids seem to always be super competitive. My buddy is also in the middleweight division trying to qualify for his pro card. He's won a couple shows(bodyrock) but he said the USA is on another level. This will be his third year at the USA.
Good luck

This will be my first providing that I put on enough size to come in very close to 176 and quarter. May be a long shot, we will see. If not, I will do either Jr. Nats, or Jr. USA's since they are both around a months time frame from the USA, I wont need to cut my bulking cycle short really any.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear