mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will we ever see this conditioning again?

Shit that had to scare you

Yes ! I was praying never again . My wife was saying lets go now to the ER
I know better now . Thank god only 20mg tabs . Taking about momo . He was using the injection type . Only was getting fluids from green apples . Competitor and his best friend Steve brisbois said he went to the room n didn't come out . When they went to get him said he was hard has a brick . He had already passed away . Me personaly I admire the conditioning of the women bodybuilders then the men now . We where talking about calves this here is mine at 3weeks out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 293
Most likely from the extreme nature that he took them during this contest prep. With out going into detail, diuretics alter the bodies electrolytes. Most notable sodium and potassium. When the body is extremely low or high on either then you can go into acute renal failure or in worst case scenario cardiac arrest. Once your postasium is extremely low or high it is VERY difficult to fix it bc you can't do it quickly. Giving potassium too quickly will result in cardiac arrest. This is why it's given as a drip instead of a bolus.

Just to show you how dangerous potassium is, postasium is the drug used during lethal injection (death penalty) that kills you. There's three drugs used during lethal injection. A sedative (typically a benzo such as Versed "Midozolam"), a paralytic, and postasium chloride.

as a pharm tech i had to mix K bags and my god you had to be careful doing that

I know better now . Thank god only 20mg tabs . Taking about momo . He was using the injection type . Only was getting fluids from green apples . Competitor and his best friend Steve brisbois said he went to the room n didn't come out . When they went to get him said he was hard has a brick . He had already passed away . Me personaly I admire the conditioning of the women bodybuilders then the men now . We where talking about calves this here is mine at 3weeks out

Pretty sick!!:headbang:

Ill say it again, that is complete bullshit. Drug testing in the IFBB? Hahaha what a joke! Like anyone would pass and if they did would it seriously hold any weight? Rhetorical question... The answer is obvious.

Hey Medic, it wasn't testing for AAS, it was testing for diuretics. Jay got popped in 2001. The story was that the lab they started with several years earlier was an IOC accredited lab, but by 2001 they were no longer accredited by the IOC and so Jay's test was dismissed.

L E A N!

ive seen this all over egypt. how the fuck? ill tell you how.

arab money

Egypt don't have no Arab money bro ; the country is extremely poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never use lasix again . Took a ttl of 100mg through out the day

20mg tabs . Dropping my water at the same time . Friday morn. At 7 am

Show was almost 6hrs away . Arrived at the hotel . Couldn't get out . Everytime I moved my leg I cramped so bad . Took me a hr to move into the room . Then my heart was fluttering . Loss of breathe . I was up all nite . Finally late n the morn I was finally ok . Dropped 18lbs . Ripped to shreds . Took my class n almost the overall . But it wasn't worth it . Now I up my water wed all the way to sat morn . Almost 2 1/2 gallons . I come n jus has ripped .

Lasix is safe if you monitor your potassium but obviously you didn't.

ive seen this all over egypt. how the fuck? ill tell you how.

arab money

Wait what are you trying to say? That Arab money = getting super shredded? What does $$$ have to do with condition? The guy in the picture isn't even middle eastern I'm pretty sure

Lasix is a very safe drug . One of the best to control high blood pressure etc . It is also the most potassium wasting drug . I monitored my potassium through out the day . What I mean by being safe for medical reasons . BUT for me it was a bad experience combined with dropping my water and with my sodium levels . I have a few fellow competitors who will not compete with out lasix . I will not do lasix again after this first experience .

Lasix is a very safe drug . One of the best to control high blood pressure etc . It is also the most potassium wasting drug . I monitored my potassium through out the day . What I mean by being safe for medical reasons . BUT for me it was a bad experience combined with dropping my water and with my sodium levels . I have a few fellow competitors who will not compete with out lasix . I will not do lasix again after this first experience .

How do you monitor potassium without blood work and a lab?

Hey Medic, it wasn't testing for AAS, it was testing for diuretics. Jay got popped in 2001. The story was that the lab they started with several years earlier was an IOC accredited lab, but by 2001 they were no longer accredited by the IOC and so Jay's test was dismissed.

So they did that for Jay , but not Shawn Ray?

How do you monitor potassium without blood work and a lab?

Jus a protocol given to me . By my weight conditioning etc . Was taking k-lor. We call it monitoring . But yes to be accurate u need blood work . This is jus a chance we take . Maybe I could of jus took 40 mg or 20mg etc . But this was the first time n will not try again . The feeling of not being able to get up ; shortness of breathe ; n the worst was heart fluttering . But like I said alot of people will not do a show without . Jus my experience from what I was told to do . Anyway conditioning I used to love the look of Kim cheviskey . Grainy n hard . To me even better then the males that was competing at the time

Jus a protocol given to me . By my weight conditioning etc . Was taking k-lor. We call it monitoring . But yes to be accurate u need blood work . This is jus a chance we take . Maybe I could of jus took 40 mg or 20mg etc . But this was the first time n will not try again . The feeling of not being able to get up ; shortness of breathe ; n the worst was heart fluttering . But like I said alot of people will not do a show without . Jus my experience from what I was told to do . Anyway conditioning I used to love the look of Kim cheviskey . Grainy n hard . To me even better then the males that was competing at the time

Never heard of K-lor. Is that the same thing as Klor-con?

Edit- I just looked it up and yeah, K-Lor and Klor-con are both potassium chloride. Just different distributors.

Last edited:

Lol no diuretic is safe. Especially when very lean and already dehydrated. Use for bbing is very dangerous. Use for someone with heart failure or volume overload sure its safer but still not entirely safe

I took a dyazide one time when I was very lean to see how I would react to it. When it finally kicked in real good I couldn't flex my abs without cramping up and being locked in that position, scared the shit out of me.

Been there.

Lol no diuretic is safe. Especially when very lean and already dehydrated. Use for bbing is very dangerous. Use for someone with heart failure or volume overload sure its safer but still not entirely safe

Yeah, I gotta agree with you here. Lasix for legit medical conditions is safe, but when a seemingly healthy person uses it to get bone dry then you're just playing with fire.

My dad was put on lasix originally when he was diagnosed with HTN. About a week in he started experiencing severe chest pains and though he was having a heart attack. He went to the hospital and turns out that his K+ was very low and the chest pain turned out to be severe muscle cramps. They took him off Lasix and put him on Lisinopril and he's been fine ever since.

So they did that for Jay , but not Shawn Ray?

Jay's was for diuretic's in 2001 and it had to do with the lab not having the proper credential (that's their story). Shawn Ray's was for AAS in the 1990 Arnold. They tested the Mr O that year too. A lot of people failed that year! The Weider's were trying to make bodybuilding an Olympic sport.

The IFBB drug testing in 1990 helped open the door for the non-tested WBF in 1991.

Always liked her conditioning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 116
Jay's was for diuretic's in 2001 and it had to do with the lab not having the proper credential (that's their story). Shawn Ray's was for AAS in the 1990 Arnold. They tested the Mr O that year too. A lot of people failed that year! The Weider's were trying to make bodybuilding an Olympic sport.

The IFBB drug testing in 1990 helped open the door for the non-tested WBF in 1991.

Thanks B.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity