over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

winstrol vs masteron

bbg420

Registered
ok both are dht steroids, which one is better for getting you hard and ripped with good diet of course ,if you could only choose one, forget the side effects and you where only intrested in results, which one would you choose

Last edited:
gives about the same effect if you dont consider sides.

With sides considered, easily Masteron.

Last edited:
I love Mast...minus the swollen prostate

I think WINNY hits you a little quicker since cycles are typically 6 weeks out from comp. I love mast for off season to keep tight.

if both are used at same time, do you guys feel theres a synergy between the two of them, or because there both dht steroids, you should just run one or the other

Last edited:
I was planning on test, winny tabs, mast e starting in 4 weeks. If you wanna wait past that I can give you experience... or you give me yours if you get to it first

Mast at 300 a week works as well as winny. At 600-700, it becomes a whole different ripping drug. Both decrease SHBG, but mast hurts less.

On bulking: winstrol depot
On lean mass/cutting: masteron propionate

Mast at 300 a week works as well as winny. At 600-700, it becomes a whole different ripping drug. Both decrease SHBG, but mast hurts less.

what at 600 700 becomes a different ripping drug, are you talking about winny or masteron and do you think there is a synergy between the both of them, or would you just pick one or the other

Last edited:
Winny kills your hdl/ldl and pulls water from joints and every well else hence joint misery. mast is milder but also isnt 17aa so unless u have dht issues mast would be safer per se'. ... altho winny does have a higher anabolic effect... im sure if ur looking for contest prep there would be some synergy btwn the two and u would tun both for very long for much of any adverse effects..

Masteron is without a doubt one of my favorite compounds...

First to the fat loss.... Masteron is a potent androgen and pound for pound I like it better than tren for a multitude of reasons... First many people have problems sleeping on a gram of tren... Take a gram of Mast... You'll sleep like a baby... At a gram of Masteron or higher you'll think you are on dnp... You can thank Masterons high affinity to bind to the hypothalamus for this... Temp is slightly elevated, metabolic rate is thru the roof and you'll sweat like crazy.

Actually you'll see more results when you have more body fat and are holding water. You'll drop that water like crazy.

Also good luck getting gynecomastia while on Masteron. 500 mgs a week of Mast or so and you'll be surprised at how powerful it is... Should be a no brainer considering Masteron was developed for breast cancer... Hence the trade name Mast....etc.

Masteron at high doses is relatively safe.... The FDA's and oncologists dosing protocol in relation to it's therapeutic benefits would surprise you... 100 plus mgs a day is safe and has been studied quite extensively.

Now of course Masteron like all androgens has side effects but all in all very mild... 2% ketoconazole shampoo ,saw palmetto and some good salicylic acid body wash is all I have ever needed to counteract the sides all the way up to my whopping 1000 mgs of Masteron per week.

I never stayed on Mast long enough as it makes my prostate ache. I used to love winny V back in the day though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I use both masteron and winstrol together. Wether which one is better, I like winstrol. Dries me out, I stay strong, but I just dont like the achy elbows..

Masteron is without a doubt one of my favorite compounds...

First to the fat loss.... Masteron is a potent androgen and pound for pound I like it better than tren for a multitude of reasons... First many people have problems sleeping on a gram of tren... Take a gram of Mast... You'll sleep like a baby... At a gram of Masteron or higher you'll think you are on dnp... You can thank Masterons high affinity to bind to the hypothalamus for this... Temp is slightly elevated, metabolic rate is thru the roof and you'll sweat like crazy.

Actually you'll see more results when you have more body fat and are holding water. You'll drop that water like crazy.

Also good luck getting gynecomastia while on Masteron. 500 mgs a week of Mast or so and you'll be surprised at how powerful it is... Should be a no brainer considering Masteron was developed for breast cancer... Hence the trade name Mast....etc.

Masteron at high doses is relatively safe.... The FDA's and oncologists dosing protocol in relation to it's therapeutic benefits would surprise you... 100 plus mgs a day is safe and has been studied quite extensively.

Now of course Masteron like all androgens has side effects but all in all very mild... 2% ketoconazole shampoo ,saw palmetto and some good salicylic acid body wash is all I have ever needed to counteract the sides all the way up to my whopping 1000 mgs of Masteron per week.

John,

Do you have any of those studies. I never heard of masteron being safe at high doses.

Also, do you think 300-400mg a week can yield good results? Is 6 weeks enough time if you use masteron prop?

John,

Do you have any of those studies. I never heard of masteron being safe at high doses.

Also, do you think 300-400mg a week can yield good results? Is 6 weeks enough time if you use masteron prop?
I can see it being used as cancer therapy for women but most likely super small doses aka non bodybuilding doses.. for example the study i seen for menopausal women using deca for osteoporosis was 50mg every THREE weeks... mast studies would probably be 100mg of the prop ester since mast E is if i recall designer just as tren e but for the 100mg i would say was probably given weekly or longer... the only studies ive seen with "high" doses is the 600mg/wk of test e with healthy men and a 600mg/wk of deca for hiv/aids patients thats it. I think it safe to say most all know when it comes to american medicine its extremely conservative. The one thing i wish is that i could just b a fly on the wall of one east German olympic training facilities. U know those hidden archives would be worth more than their weight in platinum... fuck gold lol

I'm using older info, and cant find direct evidence on Pub med.or other sources anymore. I can only validate though experience of myself and others. There is no info I can site in large dosage dangers, other than its DHT derived, making it more androgenic than test.

I use it heavy for 4 weeks and then switch to proviron, which is similar oral form for springtime ripping. Fantastic with Tren A. for that springtime ripped look.
Winny dries joints and tendons, and you dont need to damage those before a competition! ( I found out the hard way). And you get really strong with it so fast, so you dont realize the damage until its done.

I'm using older info, and cant find direct evidence on Pub med.or other sources anymore. I can only validate though experience of myself and others. There is no info I can site in large dosage dangers, other than its DHT derived, making it more androgenic than test.

I use it heavy for 4 weeks and then switch to proviron, which is similar oral form for springtime ripping. Fantastic with Tren A. for that springtime ripped look.
Winny dries joints and tendons, and you dont need to damage those before a competition! ( I found out the hard way). And you get really strong with it so fast, so you dont realize the damage until its done.

ya a awesome combo in my opinion would be tren a, masteron ,winny, that should shred you real good, i see you guys are talking about injectable winny ,wont run that again, i will stick to oral winny

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner