over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yet another GW-501516 log

I seem to be getting accustomed to this pretty quickly and it doesn't seem so miraculous anymore.

3 Possibilities.

1) It isn't a miracle. We seem to forget that this stuff shines during aerobic exercise. It increases your aerobic threshold, but anything that is digging so deep into the anaerobic threshold that it takes phosphocreatine to stay on top of the ATP production, will see no benefit from this IMO. This stuff would shine either in a jogging/jump roping/cycling scenario, where you were previously untrained and can now jump/run/bike for twenty minutes without being gassed. Another scenario would be light weights, short rest periods, high reps. So 50 backsquats, catch your breath, 50 snatches catch breath, 50 pushups, rinse and repeat. Much lighter weights, fly through the exercises, very little rest. Sigh, cardio with weights if you have to call it that.

2) You need AICAR. GW along with exercise will come close to what AICAR and GW can do WITHOUT exercise. Aerobic exercise itself will turn genes off and on, and along with GW some cool things will happen. But take AICAR with it, and presto you are becoming aerobically enduring without leaving the couch.

3) You need a higher dose. If you recall, JJB was taking a much higher dose until he found his glucose was dropping too low. But by then he has already built up a high blood level, and he has set off all those genetic markers. Perhaps you need to push your dose until you begin to feel sides and then back off.

Again too, it's important to consider that this drug is really useful for aerobic exercise endurance. Marathon running will never, even if you are untrained, push you into the PhosphoCreatine type of Anaerobic environment. If you are looking for an aid in that department I can only suggest Creatine, lol.

Thanks for clearing that up disco.

So if I'm correct, GW could benefit those taking military PFTs. Those training to maximize push/pull/sit/ups.... Along with endurance events and jump ropeing...weights with enough rest time... NOT HIIT.

Thank you for your learned insights, Disco.

My BID dosing schedule does indeed include a bit of dogma carried over from my AAS experience into this first foray into the world of peptides. I understand well the mechanism of action of the PPAR agonists as a regulator of the expression of genes. I don't suggest that anyone replicate what I'm doing in my research, on the contrary, I'd like to see many people trying many different things to add to the growing body of knowledge on this stuff.

Also, with regards to dosing and low serum glucose....

Today was leg day and I powered through my training without the usual breathlessness I'd become accustomed to from the tren. I train at the lunch hour, and immediately after training I take a 50g protein shake and then about 20 minutes later a food meal. For the past several days, at around 2 pm or so, I found myself sleepy and wanting to take a nap in the middle of a busy clinic. I didn't necessarily feel hypoglycemic (Trust, I've played with slin enough to know what that feels like), just sleepy... until today after heavy leg training. I was sleepy, pale, and diaphoretic even after my food meal (a 6 inch subway sub on wheat). I had my nurse check my FSBS and it was 72, after my post-workout food meal. Granted, this is not low for a fasting value, but I was post-prandial. I drank a glass of OJ and felt better pretty quickly. So I think my dose is okay for now, and I think I'm going to need to add some post workout carbs to my diet. :lightbulb:

I started the GW primarily for 2 reasons: 1- to offset the sides of the tren in my stack, and 2- to check out the claims of amazing fat loss. I feel like the GW has already been a success in negating (or at least decreasing) the negative tren sides, but I'm still waiting for the fat loss to be.. well.. more amazing. I'm leaning down, but it doesn't seem to be as dramatic as JJB experienced, and hasn't come immediately like it did for him. Granted, I haven't radically altered my diet the way he did (all shakes no solid food), but I eat pretty clean already. Perhaps there is more than one mechanism for the fat loss: one that is not transcription-related that occurs quickly with diet modification that is not yet understood (by me anyway... maybe something to do with increased overall metabolism related to the mitochondrial ramping? Thermogenesis?) and the already elucidated mechanism of preferential lipid utilization via the PPAR pathway, which, as you stated, takes some time.

Again Disco, I really appreciate your erudite insights. Any thoughts on the above?

DAY 10

DAY 10

After my experience yesterday with the reactive hypoglycemia, I decided to prepare a little better. I had my usual 1 cup grits and 6 egg whites for breakfast, mid-morning I ate 4 more boiled eggs as I usually do. Prior to my training (arms today), I drank a glass of orange juice.

I trained arms hard, and immediately post-workout had my usual 50 g shake. Today, I followed this with a serving of some Celltech Hardcore I have lying around (360 cal, 77g carbs, 10g micronized creatine blend), and about 30 minutes later I had my usual food meal. I was thus able to avoid that early afternoon crash I experienced yesterday. Of course, the amount of work done on arm day is significantly less than on leg day, so that may also have had something to do with it. I think I'll continue to use the Celltech for a while and see what kind of results, if any, this adds. I'd welcome any feedback/experience anyone has regarding this addition of creatine during the GW research.

I'm becoming more convinced that the GW is responsible for the increase in my restlessness at night, and from what I've been reading, this is pretty common.

I've read other users' complaints of heat intolerance and a feeling of "burning up" all the time, and I think this afternoon I may have experienced this for the first time. My skin felt flushed and quite warm. I've read one user (I don't remember at this moment whom) complain of an "itchy" feeling on GW, and I wondered today if I wasn't experiencing the same phenomenon.

I'll post more as it happens.

any further details to report, ive just started GW, 10mg a day either AM or just before training, currently on day 3 and havent seen any increase to endurance yet and i do alot of cardio activies like wrestling, mma, boxing etc

should i be expecting anything around 10/20 day mark?

I'm an endurance athlete and haven't noticed anything with GW. Even improving a few seconds a mile would be huge for me, but I haven't noticed a thing. So far the only thing it seems beneficial for is a burning taste.

I feel the doses need to be much, much higher to maybe see some gains.

I always like the GW logs as someone makes a comment and Disco will chime in an explain the how's and why's.

I am a fan of GW but not if my goal is to build muscle....only for fat burning. If anything GW hinders muscle growth.....here's why. When our body makes a switch from carbohydrates to fat for its primary energy source it is in a protection mode. The last thing it wants to do is add more energy burning muscle cells....GW has tricked the body. There is research that shows similar chemicals as GW increase myostatin....I am not trying say that you can not make any muscle gains while on GW just not at the same rate without.

When I use GW I will cut back on the weight training, increase cardio excercise and use a carb cycling approach to aid in fat burning (6 weeks). Plus when I switch back to adding calories (feasting as Disco puts it)and increase weight training the rebound effect should be quite impressive.

thanks for the reply gravel

what im interested in that disco mentioned that aerobic exercise threashold should increase some what.

I am presuming therefore any cardio exercise be it running or boxing GW should increase the aerobic threashold allowing you to go longer before becoming the exercise becomes anaerobic i.e. when you're knackered and using glycogen stores?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws