over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YK11 SARM

It's a steroid designed to affect an isolated Androgen Receptor, as an investigation in a test tube.....

....YK is a small molecule that is rather easily produced, so it is now the new "follistatin" fan fare. But all anabolic steroids induce the expression of follistain....

So is YK best ran as a follistatin inhibitor IE alongside a good amount of anabolic or is it basically just an RC oral?

So is YK best ran as a follistatin inhibitor IE alongside a good amount of anabolic or is it basically just an RC oral?

Orals increase expression of follistatin. YK is just more selective for this.

They would need more research in order to see how YK functions as a long-term myostatin inhibitor. And I'm not just talking about the health stuff that I was referring to. We'd have to see how YK affects the total Follistatin/Myostatin balance after an extended period of time.

Orals and YK are the same class and philosophy. You take orals as an adjunct in order to perform further selective duties. You really don't need to take orals to do the same work as your test/tren/Class I steroid. You select your orals according to what further mechanisms that you want to selectively activate.

Last edited:
Does YK compete with strong anabolics like tren and test for the androgen receptors? If one is already running test and tren would the YK take away from the effects or add to the effects if those receptors are already saturated from your injectables? I see the obvious advantages of the myostatin reduction but don't want to negate the effects of tren

The saturated-receptors thing has limited application. The body has plenty of ability to make androgen receptors, and people argue over whether-or-not androgen receptors up-regulate themselves. Of course though, at any point of time, a person may take excessive androgens that they practically "saturate" receptors at that point of time.

It seems as though the limitations come from other feed-back loops, such as Myostatin itself. Yes, taking androgens and other stimulants can increase myostatin as a part of an attempt to obtain homeostasis. Obviously, androgens increase both follistatin and myostatin, creating an escalating race between the two.

So if YK can increase Follistatin without triggering the negative-feedback loops, then it would be well worth displacing the Test/Tren.

For an optimal cycle, people don't need to take so much Tren that they excessively activate the negative-feedback loops, and like I said, it's not so much about occupying the AR, but it's about how to activate the AR. The AR is not just a binary ON/OFF switch. It's a three-dimensional molecule that conforms to the way in which ligands/proteins binds to it; therefore, having different kinds responses.

I found this surfing, seems they are saying this is a progestin type compound and not DHT. I don't know enough but think it is a good read for some of you.

**broken link removed**

Any new feedback on YK11?Experiences?Results?Yes's and No's?
NY MUSCLE?

I am bumping for new feedback and because I am considering using a sponsor YK11 On here ( EA ). It is capped form and way easier administration

I had great results with ostarine. In my female clients it worked similar to anavar. Rad 140 was good for building muscle.

NY MUSCLE?

I am bumping for new feedback and because I am considering using a sponsor YK11 On here ( EA ). It is capped form and way easier administration

I had great results with ostarine. In my female clients it worked similar to anavar. Rad 140 was good for building muscle.

With RAD140, did you get the Anxiety that they were talking about?

NY MUSCLE?

I have scoured the web a couple times looking for yk11 experiences... I don't believe I'll be ordering any.

Could you recommend a good and reliable sponsor for YK-11?

What happened to all the peps sponsors?
Government knows what's best for us, of course. Gov't puts pressure on the banks, and banks and credit card processors stop working with the pep companies. That's my crude understanding of it.

Yep. Peptide companies are going to be nonexistent in the future. Some teenagers are going to stumble across something like MENT and become sterile, fuck themselves up physically, mentally and emotionally, and hopefully not result in any deaths, but you never know. And if (God forbid) some kid commit suicide while taking ANY peptide, that would probably be the first place they looked. And the media would be all over it. It sucks in a way, but at the same time, I would be pretty upset if that happened to a loved one of mine. Time will tell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this because I'm going to research this in a higher dose of something like 30-50mg. Not enough info either way and with only 5mg being the recommend starting point, this needs to be looked into more. Anyone gone high dosage with yk before?

Bumping this because I'm going to research this in a higher dose of something like 30-50mg. Not enough info either way and with only 5mg being the recommend starting point, this needs to be looked into more. Anyone gone high dosage with yk before?
Will you log it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member