over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young Fireman, 4 kids, first contest- Excalibur

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is Jake Cagle.. He has 3 young kids and one on the way, a full time fire fighter.

Placed 2nd in the novice Lightweight class this past weekend at the Excalibur.

Jake was an ideal guy to prep for this show, although i wish i had more than 12 weeks for his prep...

Im sure Jake wont mind me telling you that he lost over 40lbs during this prep.

Plus...he kept a good amount of size and ... condition more than up to par for a regional show.

Jake, a young fireman who lives In Bakersfield California... surely did not get hosed at his first ever bbing competition.

Sure, hes not massive in size, but his heart and determination is as big as anyones. Im really proud of his work during this prep.

Im already working with Jake this off season ......our focus on keeping more condition year round .....and adding size all over. I feel confident about next years contest prep already.

Attachments

• jakecagle.jpg
    jakecagle.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited:
Dang look at his tricep! Great job to the both of you!

Congrats to both of you....He looks great bro. How long was he on your prep?
40lbs is a remarkable achievement. I am sure he will do better next year during his off season and get him into conditioning especially under your guidance...

Good luck bro!!

I personally know Jake. He trains at the same gym. Keep in mind he fights the forest fires (a risky and physically draining job) and still has time to work out. He is determined and I am sure with Alex's help, we will be seeing more of him.

Congrats to you both

Great job!

His delts and triceps really stand out. You can see all the fibers/heads in the delts.....something you dont see to much anymore.

Excellent work...he will only get better!

GREAT JOB ALEX!

good work guys shit with tris and shoulders like that i might start winning shows lol...very impressive

I think he looks terrific, Alex.

Good work. :)

Man! he looks great. I'm like Main, the first thing that I saw was ripped shoulders and tri's, but he looks terrific period! Great work.

When i saw those tris and shoulders guys I said the same thing... helll.. im not sure mine stand out like that!

Big Chef: I started working with Jake when he was about 11 weeks out.. and i was worried he was not going to be able to make it in time! i estimated about 30-40lbs of weight needed to come off

he ended up losing a tad over 40lbs.. and the crazy thing is that ... you cant really tell... No loose skin or stretch marks...

The dude worked his ass off and was committed to his prep.. Never second guessed me and made the whole experience an awesomeone!

I was really happy to have met him the night before the show to go over some posing and make sure he had enough color.. He still could have used a little more.. but hes naturally very fair skinned...
Overall his presentation was solid!

This was his very first show.. and the great thing is... The experience was very positive... I think i did the best i could with him.

Pesty helped out with some posing and support in the gym since they live in the same town.

And.. all the competitors and staff at the show treat the competitors right. The show was overwhelming in size and he did not panic or show signs of stress..

I am positive you guys will see a major improvement next time.. We are doing a 1 year prep this time.. Meaning.... we have already started a good off season plan and we will be doing a long 16 week prep to keep as much muscle and get him as tight as he can...

Thanks a lot to everyone who took time to make a post here.. thank you!

awesome job alex.. do you have any before pics?

good question.. I am going to dig some up! thanks for the compliment... but the before pics were not pretty :(

Thanks for all the compliments. Over the course of this prep I truly fell in love with this sport. Alex, once again a million thanks! You took all the guess work out of this prep all I had to do is train! The show was a blast, just competing was a win alone. Next competion, high goals will be set for I will be bigger and better conditioned with your help.

Thanks for all the compliments. Over the course of this prep I truly fell in love with this sport. Alex, once again a million thanks! You took all the guess work out of this prep all I had to do is train! The show was a blast, just competing was a win alone. Next competion, high goals will be set for I will be bigger and better conditioned with your help.

It was a pleasure ... the whole experience is life changing... I remember my first show like it was yesterday....

I am so happy that i was able to help pull this together for you.. We did not have as much time as i wanted... But.. from the very beginning.... I could tell that you wanted it bad.... and you were willing to do things my way!

I appreciate that.. it means a lot to me too.. your prep and transformation turned out to be one of the best i have done...

what we do now is going to make things ten times easier come next time.. Im also glad the experience was so positive that you plan to compete many more times... Thanks again Jake!

Talk about dry and peeled:eek:
Great job:D Peace.

Great work to you both!

He came in rock hard !!!

good job !!!:D

Charlie... send him a PM and I will email him to check

But....

thanks Chris and everyone.. the crazy thing was that we only had 12 weeks to diet and he was eating a good amount of carbs every day.. no low days...

anyways.. thanks for the support... All you guys worked your ass off this year.. We all did......... so we can appreciate the effort that goes into this

but you have to admit.. your first competition is the most memorable..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity