over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ZacharyKane's March to Jr Nats...and Beyond

Push Day 10/27/18

Saturday was my second push day of the week. Was feeling a little sluggish going in to the workout but moved some decent weight and really felt things working and contracting strong.

Push

Single Arm Machine Lateral Raise: 20x8 (5 sets, one arm then right into the other arm)
Hammer Flat Bench Press: 60x10, 80x10, 110x8, 110x8, 110x8
Floor Flyes/Press Combo: 55x15x15, 70x12x15
Triceps Band Pressdown: EliteFTS Monster Mini for 100 reps (great pump, rest-pause style)

Legs 10/29/18

Monday was leg day! These have still been pretty mild compared to what I was doing, but I'm sure I'll be back up to speed in no time. Number of sets wasn't overly high, big focus on form and full ranges of motion.

Legs

Lying Leg Curls: 55x15, 70x15, 85x15, 110x10, 130x10, 130x10, 130x10
Barbell Squats: 45x20, 135x10, 185x10, 225x6, 275x6, 275x6, 275x6 (Paused down in the whole, actually was able to get "ass to grass" on these, which was awesome considering I've had major issues with flexibility following being sick)
Leg Press: 510x10, 510x10, 510x10 (several feeder sets, these were done with my heels off the plate to focus more on quads)

Push Day 10/30/18

Tuesday was another push day. Not going to lie, started the workout super annoyed :mad: My left side (lat, shoulder, pec, pec minor) has been sticky lately, and immediately doing warm ups with side laterals it was just pain. Moved on to my main press and it just felt so freaking heavy. It was a travel day so it may be part of the reason, but still coming back from being sick I get a little triggered when something isn't going well, lol.

After I got done with my little pity party, I got myself scheduled again for ART work every weekend for a while to get myself straightened out and functioning properly. I have seriously neglected rehab work since the USAs and completely fell off the wagon when I got sick. Being November 1st, it's time to stop being lazy about these things. Prep will be here before I know it!

As a note, my superdrol use got moved to pre-bed along with the anadrol in order to further allow me to eat without issue. I kind of expected to wake up without much of an appetite as a result, but quite the opposite, I'm waking up ravenous each morning. Could be in my head, but I feel like the superdrol is supercharging my recovery during the night.

In full disclosure, I've also been very lazy about using GH for a few weeks too. MK677 at night still, but I consider this log part of my accountability system as well. And just writing that out makes me a bit angry that I haven't been following the plan to the T. No more of that...bad ZK....

Push

Dumbbell Side Laterals: 10x15, 15x10, 20x10, 20x10, 20x10
Incline Barbell Bench: 135x10, 185x10, 225xRest-Pause (30, 15, 5: Target was 50 reps)
Fly/Press Combo: 55x15, 65x15, 75x15
Rope Pull-Aparts: 60x25, 80x25
Triceps Pressdowns: 80x15, 110x15, 140x15

So in an effort to try to interact more with members of the board and hopefully contribute some positive and meaningful content, I've decided to start a log going forward to Junior Nationals and then on to North Americans.

A little background on me; I've been competing sporadically for awhile, but never really took it too seriously until last year when I won my first overall. That's when I made the decision to push things and try my hand at a Junior Level show to see where I stand. After lurking around this board for awhile, I reached out to MT and Tenny and started working with them towards the end of 2016. We had a short offseason then it was right into contest prep mode.

I tried to set a realistic goal of beating my previous best, and coming in to the show as conditioned as I possibly could. I can confidently say I've reached that goal. I may not be the biggest guy in my class, but I can do my damnedest to be the most conditioned.

As for this log, I don't necessarily want to do a typical "nuts and bolts" type of thing, but I'm sure there will be some of that to go along with it.

Anyways, here is a pic stitch from this weekend at 3 weeks out! Hopefully I don't bore you all too much! :D

View attachment 92324
Looking fucking Awsome bro!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pull Day 10/31/18

Wednesday was my pull workout. I felt decently strong but was just having a hard time getting in the rhythm of the workout. Travel has honestly been kicking my ass lately and makes me feel about half a step off, but I'm slowly getting the kinks worked out and into a routine with it all.

Pull

Mag Grip Supinated Pulldowns: 70x10, 90x10, 110x10, 130x10, 150x10, 170x10
Deadstop Underhand Barbell Rows: 135x6, 185x6, 225x6, 275x6, 275x6, 275x6
Overhand Barbell Rows: 275x15, 275x15
Seated Cable Row (Wide Overhand Grip): 50x15, 70x15, 90x12, 110x10 (I never go heavy on these, I find it's very easy for me to get momentum involved and not hit the back at all if I try to use a ton of weight)

Following up. Great to see how someone who takes bb to the competetive level goes about. Care to share what's your current supplementation?
Thanks

Thanks for taking a look! And here is how things are currently looking, though this will probably change in a few more weeks. After this current run it might be something like test, tren hex and primo. Maybe mast instead of tren just to give my body a break on tren.

Tren E - 500mgs/week
EQ - 900mgs/week
Test (andropen) - 900mgs/week
Superdrol -20mg/day before bed
Anadrol - 50mg/day before bed
GH - 4iu (2iu morning, 2iu evening)

Following up. Great to see how someone who takes bb to the competetive level goes about. Care to share what's your current supplementation?
Thanks

Thanks for taking a look! And here is how things are currently looking, though this will probably change in a few more weeks. After this current run it might be something like test, tren hex and primo. Maybe mast instead of tren just to give my body a break on tren.

Tren E - 500mgs/week
EQ - 900mgs/week

Damn hex and primo? Son, you've made it :love:

Tren E - 500mgs/week
EQ - 900mgs/week

Test, tren, and EQ. My personal favorite, I am adding anavar @75mg/day this next round for a little more pump and fullness. Also this will be my first run with GH and I plan on starting with 2iu tapering up to 6iu a day, 1 big dose before bed.

2iu I always felt was a solid dose for most purposes with minimal (if any) side effects.

Test, tren, and EQ. My personal favorite, I am adding anavar @75mg/day this next round for a little more pump and fullness. Also this will be my first run with GH and I plan on starting with 2iu tapering up to 6iu a day, 1 big dose before bed.

Leg Day 11/5

So my week has been kind of screwed up. Long story short, I was eating a Kind bar, choked, coughing made me kind of woozy, fell, hit my head :banghead:, lights out. Thanks to a number of concussions growing up (wrestling, martial arts, football) it takes very little in the way of a hit to the head to make me go lights out. So yeah, that was fun. Ate up my entire Tuesday night and most of Wednesday making sure my brains weren't completely scrambled.

Anyways, got in my first what I would consider solid leg day in a while Monday evening. Not a lot of exercises and kind of minimal on hams (mostly just ran out of time) but felt good to move some weight. In retrospect though, I guess the vertical leg press I was doing more as a ham focus than quad focus, so they still got a decent amount of weight.

Legs

Seated Calf Raises: 45x15, 90x12, 135x10, 180x10, 180x10, 180x10
Standing Calf Raises: 60x15, 80x15, 100x15, 120x12, 140x12, 160x12 (Arsenal Strength Machine makes these a million times harder for some reason)
Lying Leg Curls: 30x10, 40x10, 50x10, 70x10, 90x10, 90x10, 90x10 (Once again, arsenal strength and feels way heavier)
Leg Press: 180x15, 270x15, 450x12, 540x10, 540x10, 540xRest-Pause (15, 8, 4, 2)
Vertical Leg Press: 90x15, 180x15, 270x15, 270x15, 270x15

Push Day 11/8/18

Today was my second push day this week. Had a doctor's appointment before hand so I went in to the workout on an empty stomach and no preworkout :eek: Terrifying, lol.

Push

Cable Lateral Raises: 5x15, 10x10, 10x10, 15x8, 15x8, 15x8
Flat Dumbbell Press: 55x10, 70x10, 90x10, 120x15 (This was supposed to be a rest pause set aiming for 15 reps, two weeks ago I could barely do the 100's, these just popped right off no problem, whoops)
Hammer Incline Press: 100x15, 160x12, 200x12, 200x12
Shoulder Arcs: 10x12, 15x12, 15x12 (These are a Eugene Teo thing I started doing, absolutely no shoulder pain at all, if anyone wants to see these let me know and I'll post the link to his IG page with these)

Damn that's a rough Tuesday! Glad you survived the spill.

Thanks man! Such a dumb thing to happen but I'm glad it wasn't anything too terrible!

Damn that's a rough Tuesday! Glad you survived the spill.

Pull Day 11/9/18

Tonight was my second pull workout of the week. When I got to the gym I realized that today was supposed to be a rest day, so fail on my part. I was already there though and my back usually recovers super fast, so I went ahead and did the workout.

Also, secret admission here. I've been doing cardio just so I can watch the new netflix show "House on Haunted Hill." I'm completely engrossed and I'm sure I'm a sight to see randomly jumping while staring at my phone on the treadmill, lol.

Pull

Rope Pulldowns: 35x15, 50x15, 65x12, 80x10
Dumbbell Pullovers: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10 (really just worked on getting a solid stretch here)
T-Bar Rows: 45x15, 45x15, 90x12, 135x10
Hammer Mid-Back Rows: 80x15, 120x12, 160x12, 160x12
Underhand Hammer Pulldown: 40x15, 50x15, 60x15

Health Update and Leg Day 11/14/18

So over the weekend I got REAL sick again. For about 6-ish weeks now, maybe 8, I've been intermittently throwing up and having really bad stomach pains. Ive narrowed down certain triggers and what not, but I'm still having problems. Saw an internal medicine doc last week, Thursday I believe, had another blood draw and got referred to immunology. Well after my weekend of sickness I woke up Monday to an email from the doc saying to get a CT scan immediately as they were concerned about my pancreas. As I'm spending all day at the hospital for that I learn the fun history of all the deaths in my family from pancreatic cancer, so naturally I'm low key freaking the fuck out waiting to hear if I'm basically going to die in the next 6 weeks or hours.

Got the results back and I have pancreatitis and some gall stones, and no cancer. So a slight relief. Got prescribed nausea meds and once again am pushed down the line though to figure out what exactly is causing the problem. Kind of a weird thing with the nausea meds, they basically keep me from getting sick but do nothing for the weird sudden hotness and vertigo that proceeds the sick....

Anyways, after days of not really doing anything I needed to get in a work out and legs was next on my split. Nothing crazy or rest-pause or anything like that. Just straight pyramid sets, slowly working up to a decently heavy weight and done. The mindset now is to stimulate enough to at minimum keep muscle mass and maybe add a bit, but also not exceed my ability to recover or make things flare up too badly. So it will be a fun balancing act. Needless to say, nutrition and supplements are 100000% on track now.

Not a super impressive leg workout, but I'll take the small victory of even getting it in.

Legs

Seated Leg Curl: 55x10, 70x10, 100x10, 130x10, 160x10, 160x10
Hack Squat: 60x10, 110x10, 150x10, 200x10, 240x10
Squat Machine: 90x15, 180x15, 270x15, 360x15 (these were done with a shortened range of motion to keep tension in the quads as much as possible)

So over the weekend I got REAL sick again. For about 6-ish weeks now, maybe 8, I've been intermittently throwing up and having really bad stomach pains. Ive narrowed down certain triggers and what not, but I'm still having problems. Saw an internal medicine doc last week, Thursday I believe, had another blood draw and got referred to immunology. Well after my weekend of sickness I woke up Monday to an email from the doc saying to get a CT scan immediately as they were concerned about my pancreas. As I'm spending all day at the hospital for that I learn the fun history of all the deaths in my family from pancreatic cancer, so naturally I'm low key freaking the fuck out waiting to hear if I'm basically going to die in the next 6 weeks or hours.

Got the results back and I have pancreatitis and some gall stones, and no cancer. So a slight relief. Got prescribed nausea meds and once again am pushed down the line though to figure out what exactly is causing the problem. Kind of a weird thing with the nausea meds, they basically keep me from getting sick but do nothing for the weird sudden hotness and vertigo that proceeds the sick....

Anyways, after days of not really doing anything I needed to get in a work out and legs was next on my split. Nothing crazy or rest-pause or anything like that. Just straight pyramid sets, slowly working up to a decently heavy weight and done. The mindset now is to stimulate enough to at minimum keep muscle mass and maybe add a bit, but also not exceed my ability to recover or make things flare up too badly. So it will be a fun balancing act. Needless to say, nutrition and supplements are 100000% on track now.

Not a super impressive leg workout, but I'll take the small victory of even getting it in.

Legs

Seated Leg Curl: 55x10, 70x10, 100x10, 130x10, 160x10, 160x10
Hack Squat: 60x10, 110x10, 150x10, 200x10, 240x10
Squat Machine: 90x15, 180x15, 270x15, 360x15 (these were done with a shortened range of motion to keep tension in the quads as much as possible)

Sorry to hear that bro. I’ve spoke about it before elsewhere, but I dealt wth it a bunch of times and I narrowed it down to orals. The only orals that don’t bother me that I know of are AI’s.
Dbol, abombs, winny, var, even INJECTIBLE anadrol, nolva, metformin, lisinopril.... sucks but the pancreatitis really sucks.
If it makes you feel any better, I haven’t found a ceiling on injectibles to where I’m getting sick like that....

I appreciate you sharing your experience! Once I get feeling a little more normal I'll definitely be doing injectable anadrol. My liver is a champ and my enzymes are never really elevated, but apparently my appetite and pancreas aren't on the same level.

Did you supplement with anything to help things out? Digestive enzymes I've heard, grapefruit seed extract was also recommended to me. Just curious if there was anything else worth trying?

Sorry to hear that bro. I’ve spoke about it before elsewhere, but I dealt wth it a bunch of times and I narrowed it down to orals. The only orals that don’t bother me that I know of are AI’s.
Dbol, abombs, winny, var, even INJECTIBLE anadrol, nolva, metformin, lisinopril.... sucks but the pancreatitis really sucks.
If it makes you feel any better, I haven’t found a ceiling on injectibles to where I’m getting sick like that....

No cancer, glad to hear that Zach. Hopefully you work through the pancreatitus and stones. I imagine that is very uncomfortable.

Just catching up in here again. nice consistant log you keep here.

Thanks buddy, I was in freak out mode for a good 24 hours. In a way though it's nice to know that it's an issue in my family and apparently to some extent for myself so I know to get regular scans done now.

Right now I seem to be managing fairly well. I'm taking a small amount of tylenol to manage any uncomfortableness and some tweaks to my diet have been made, mostly reducing or spreading out the amount of fats I consume, as well as using a digestive enzyme or papaya enzyme with every meal.

No cancer, glad to hear that Zach. Hopefully you work through the pancreatitus and stones. I imagine that is very uncomfortable.

Just catching up in here again. nice consistant log you keep here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131