over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preworkout Supplementation

xjpx

Featured Member
Registered
**broken link removed**

In my previous article I focused upon the importance of bcaa supplementation around the workout. This article focuses upon what else can be addes to your bcaas pre workput to ensure you maximize your efforts and gains from training hard.

The first ingredient is creatine.

What is creatine?

Creatine occurs naturally in the body and comes from food sources like beef. Creatine may replenish your energy reserves during resistance training.
Creatine works by saturating your muscles with a high-energy compound called creatine phosphate, and it can be used by the body as an immediate energy supply when you need to push out those last few reps in the gym. Creatine also hydrates muscle cells with water, promoting muscle fiber growth
When those creatine phosphate stores run out, you risk cutting your workout short, so don't be depleted in the gym and always be prepared by adding creatine to your supplement line

Creatine has hugely advanced over the past decade, origanting in the form of monohydrate and then advancing to ehtyl ester, and then the ph buffered Kre-alkaline creatine. creatine studies are advancing every six months with a new more efficient transport method of increasing creatine uptake into the system.

Creatine monohydrate has been suggested to be effective in increasing lean muscle mass, muscle strength and athletic performance. Creatine is naturally occurring in meat and other food sources, but monohydrate is the best form because it contains more creatine than any other form. Creatine monohydrate is known as bodybuilding's ultimate supplement, and for good reason

At present creatine monohydrate is now almost always pharmacuetical grade and of the purest and highest quality, any of the preworkout supplements that aren't using pharmacueitical grade are skimping on costs and immediately in my opinion are substandard.

Most preworkout supplements stack creatine with beta alanine as again this is a fatigue resisting amino acid.

What does beta alanine actually do?

Beta-alanine is the rate-limiting enzyme in the synthesis of carnosine. In other words, the amount of carnosine your body produces is directly dependent on the amount of beta-alanine available. Without sufficient beta-alanine, carnosine synthesis is limited. So why is carnosine important?Carnosine, which is composed of histidine + beta-alanine, helps buffer the acidity produced by hydrogen ion accumulation. Delaying acid production helps delay muscular fatigue allowing you to train at a higher intensity while also improving recovery between high-intensity exercise sets or intervals.Carnosine is naturally found in the brain, heart, kidney, stomach and skeletal muscle (type II, fast twitch muscle, the kind that is engaged in sprinting and other explosive movements).In theory it would make more sense to go straight for the good stuff and ingest carnosine without fooling with beta-alanine. However, when carnosine enters the digestive system, it's broken down then reformed.Therefore, carnosine can't be taken up into the muscle intact. In addition, studies suggest that taking beta-alanine produces more carnosine in the muscle than if you tried to supplement with carnosine itself.

The 3rd ingredient that is a key preworkout must is...

The complete article can be read by clicking **broken link removed**.

Last edited:
Creatine is built up over time. Im not sure of how taking it pre-workout would have any type of effect in the next hour

Assault is pretty good.but it does tend to make me want to throw up .usually u gotta take a half scoop.

Just picked up some Evogen EVP and it pretty good pre workout but if u like stimulants pre workout there aren't any in the EVP. If you like stimulants I think neurocore by Muscletech is a great product

Creatine gives me crazy workouts. I use "Friction" by VPX. Stuff is crazy intense!

I personally enjoy some mesomorph...but the ULTIMATE preworkout "supplement" is the TNE/drol/dbol blend ;-), couple that wit some bcaa's

any other reccomendations?

HYDE by ProSupps. It's like friction but better because the caffeine base is time release in three stages. It brings you up steady, keeps you up for a longer time period, and brings you down steady as well. Friction skyrockets you up and drops you on your ass. Its great if our training only lasts thirty minutes. HYDE allows you to train harder for longer with sustained energy.

**broken link removed**

I like to throw in tribulus preworkout along with pea-500 xtreme by sns with coffee... do that about 45 mins after oats... focus and energy.. kinda cheap too

HYDE by ProSupps. It's like friction but better because the caffeine base is time release in three stages. It brings you up steady, keeps you up for a longer time period, and brings you down steady as well. Friction skyrockets you up and drops you on your ass. Its great if our training only lasts thirty minutes. HYDE allows you to train harder for longer with sustained energy.

**broken link removed**

Going to have to try this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear